[PP - F4] I'll Keep You Warm [Alyce]

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Again? Wow you must have been really tired.' He smiled down, continuing his humming. 'She is so cute when she's asleep.... I wonder. How far from town am I? I would think I've been walking long enough to have reached it by now.' He didn't think he was lost, but then again all his surroundings looked he same. He had been gauging his direction off of the sun, which seems to have disappeared behind a bunch of clouds, completely blocking it.

Kazuya tensed as she nuzzled him. He didn't want to wake her, but if she kept that up he would probably have to. His neck and back were the most sensitive parts of his body. Her just touching near them sent a shock through his body. He felt his strength slowly waning. 'Not again...' Against his body's wishes, he continued walking upright.

His knees went weak as he realized that this must happen to her on a daily basis. "I-I'm sorry. I got scared. Scared that I might lose you, for a second." He felt bad for waking her, but he didn't know how to stop it. He always thought that he could chase her nightmares away, even though truth was he might be the cause of some. When he held her the night previous, nothing like this had happened.

He still had a hard time standing. "I'm sorry. I didn't know. Please though, don't scare me like that again. If something like this happens to you, please tell me before I have to find out the hard way." He tried standing again, but his legs were still recovering from the shock. He felt like such a hypocrit, telling her to tell him her problems, when he wouldn't, no, couldn't tell her his. 'Kazuya, you horrible person. Why would you tell her to do something that even you can't do?' He had to look away from her as he chastised himself.

Alice smiled and cocked her head to the side as he asked this of her. She nodded and said "I will I promise" but then he turned his head away. She soon became confused and worried. She grabbed his face and made him look at her. She looked angrily into his eyes. "Kazuya? What's wrong?" She hated being ignored it was actually one of her top pet peeves. She sighed a little and made her face return to normal. Still looking into his eyes.

He was startled by her grabbing him and forcing him to look directly into her eyes. 'Lie! You can do this. Tell her there is nothing wrong. Do it!' He saw the expression on her face. "I'm sorry. There is nothing wrong. I just didn't want you to see my pathetic expression any longer." He tried to fix his conflicted facial expression and smile, but it felt awkward, like his body tried rebelling against him. He just remained there, staring into her eyes, hoping she wasn't as observant as he was. 'You really are the worst Kazuya. You can't even tell the truth to the person you love." He forced his conscience to shut up. 'It is because I love her that I can't tell her!'

She saw straight through his lie, immediately annoyed with him lieing to her. "Don't lie to me Kazuya!" She didn't want to yell, but he wasn't taking her seriously. what was she to do? She loved him. So unless it was necessary that he lie, she didn't want to hear any come out of his mouth. 'Why are you lieing to her Kazuya? i know right, it hurts!!!!!' She thought to herself.

She was relentless in her pursuit of his secrets. 'She did see right through me... I could lie again...but she would probably know. She would just get angry and storm off most likely. I'll have to tell her.' Kazuya stopped trying to fake his expression. "I'm sorry Alice, but I just don't really know how to tell you. It's not really something that should be brought up in normal conversation. Nor is it something I want to declare to the world. It's not something you should really be worried about though..." His voice trailed off. 'Maybe that will keep her satisfied. Maybe now she will stop pressing. I don't know how she would react if she knew I had already killed so many people. She might never trust me again.'

He looked at her. She was obviously frustrated, but at least she wasn't pressuring him. If she did, he would certainly have to tell her everything. Instead, she looked away from him which hurt even worse. He didn't know why she was so angry. Well, actually he did. He would be angry too if the person he loved was obviously hiding something. It would drive him crazy, and he would start to wonder what was so important that it has to remain hidden. She seemed frustrated for a different reason as well though. He couldn't quite figure it out, but she seemed like she was angry at herself too.

In her trance she lost all reality... She could only think now. She fell to the cold ground. Lucky thing snow is soft, because she fell hard. IT was talking to her again, IT was angry. Tears streamed down her face. She could only see Kazuya and IT. She couldn't even move her mouth. 'help me Kazuya' was the only thing going through her mind right now. It's all she needed right now, was him and his help.

Again, Kazuya freaked out, rushing to her side. "Alice! Alice!" She didn't seem to be responding. "ALLISON!!" He felt her pulse. It was still there. She was alive, but for how long. Kazuya didn't think about it. He obviously was jumping to conclusions, but wouldn't any man if they saw the woman they loved fall like a dead weight into the snow and stop responding to his voice? He looked around looked around for something to help, but all there was were trees and snow. That wouldn't help. He thought to himself, 'Kazuya, you are a problem solver, right!? Solve the problem! Bring your lover back to this plane!' He knew she was probably going to hate him for it, but he drew back his hand for a wake up slap. He was about to bring it down on her, but just couldn't do it. Instead, he pressed his lips against hers. He thought, 'If she really loves me as much as she says, this should do the job. Plus, it always seems to work in the movies. Hopefully it works in video games as well.'

Alice closed her eyes as everything faded to black. When she opened her eyes again, they weren't their usual colors. they were both red, she looked Kazuya straight in the eyes. she blinked again, both were blue. Once more, she blinked and they returned to normal. The voices were shushed and she could hear again. She slowly kissed him back, a small smile appearing on her face. She thought he was cute when he panicked.

Kazuya felt her seemingly relax. 'Okay, I think she is back to normal. Whether that is because of what I did or not, I don't know, but she is going to be okay. That is all that matters in the end, anyways.' He continued to kiss her. He knew it was for a selfish reason, but he didn't really care at the moment. He wrapped his arms around her in a hug. 'Wow, we haven't even gotten married yet and I already acting like this. I guess that just happens when you fall in love, but I've never really experienced this, so I wouldn't know.' He just stayed there for a moment, kissing and holding her.