Question about extra skills

I think it is still active, however, I assume some of the files got lost during the transfers, as all of them now read < > rather than deleted. I actually hope it was still up, as I have been meaning to take the gemini quest for quite some while, and ask for a while, but never had the time.

I think its only, (breaking the rock, gemini, and the traveler have extra skills) and I believe they do not go towards your skill limit, but if someone can clarify this.

Ah, I meant like Unique skills, but yes, I hope those are still around. There's a wiki detailing how to get those skills in SAO, though.

They have been stalled for the time being while other issues are taken care of, once they are available again the community will be informed.

I think it is still active, however, I assume some of the files got lost during the transfers, as all of them now read < > rather than deleted. I actually hope it was still up, as I have been meaning to take the gemini quest for quite some while, and ask for a while, but never had the time.

I think its only, (breaking the rock, gemini, and the traveler have extra skills) and I believe they do not go towards your skill limit, but if someone can clarify this.

To clarify your doubt, they do take up your skill count Rebekah.