[PP-FL 5] Regaining Faith [Rebekah]

It took time for him to regain his sense of feeling in getting to know people again. It took time of course but what didn't take time anymore? He took a deep breath and sighed slightly as he stood at the desert wasteland. This place was a gold mine for various things. His hand would slowly scroll through all the people he had come across and then hit the add friend function. A slight tilt of his head was given as he typed in several names including Rebekah. It was a critical move for him to make nice with the rest of his new guild mates. 

"Hello. I'm Kiluia. I got this name off of our roster. Would you mind joining me for an expedition through this floor together?" He would type it up along with the add friend function and send it. Body frame would be found leaning against a stone pillar at the portal where he entered from. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes awaiting for either a message back or for her to randomly appear. He secretly hoped this would go well and bode in his favor." I feel like I'm entering a new damn school." He muttered slightly while his left hand adjusted the hair flow from his face.

Rebekah woke up from a short nap inside the inn, she had received a message. It was from Kiluia, he had want to go on an expedition on the 5th floor. It had been forever since she visited the desert, and she was also meaning to get a lot stronger lately. She replied quickly, and soon got dressed. She did not remember meeting Kiluia specifically yet, but did see him around a while ago. She thought he had disappeared for a tiny period, away from people and the front lines, as he had a brief spell of time when he could not be found.

Anyways, she had made it to the town square in the desert, and looked to fill up her water before trekking out to find him.