(SP-F1) A walk outside the safe zone

Thanks to his mistake earlier,he aggro'd the mob. The boar is very displease because it is disturbed. It then rush at him with his large head. Despite it's size,it can run fast.

"This is not good!"

He roll to the right just before the boar can tackle him. He quickly stand up and prepare for another attack.

• Rolled a 3 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 12 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji: 8/9
Wild Boar: 7/7

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He try for another lunge,this time not rushing ahead. Holding his sword with both hand forward,he charge to his enemy.

"I'll make a mince meat out of you!"

His attacks connect,the tip of his sword enter the boar's body. He quickly pull his sword out and the boar lets out a yell. He jump backward,preparing for the boar's next action.

• Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 14 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji: 8/9

Wild Boar: 6/7

The boar face its attacker. The red mark in its body is a sign that it takes damage,which makes it angry.

"Maybe provoking it is not a good idea..."

The boar then attack him with a tackle (the only thing it know is tackle). This time,he take the damage because of his hesitation.

'Left? Right? Left?"
"Maybe ri...ooof!"

He fly backward and land on the grass. Lucky for him there's no rock around.If not,he will probably take extra damage.

• Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 12 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 13 on the d20 (loot) dice.
  •  

Yuji: 7/9
Wild Boar: 6/7

He stand up slowly with the support of his sword. He feel his adrenaline rising. He bit his lip, holding back his rage

"This one is tough alright!"

"I hope there will be a good reward for this fight!"

He try to make a surprise attack by jumping and land behind him. But he remember that he can't do that... So he run quickly behind him and slash his back. A long,red mark appear behind the boar.

• Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji: 7/9
Wild Boar: 5/7

At first,he felt that he took the boar by surprise. But the boar have an amazing reflex. After it is attacked,it quickly turn around and maul Yuji.

"Guh..my stomach...."

With Yuji on its head,it quickly throw him to the left,Yuji fly in the air and roll a few metres from the boar. He groans with pain and stumble a bit when standing up.

• Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji: 6/9

Wild Boar: 5/7

His hand shakes again,but this time he didn't notice it. He is consumed with rage. He didn't care if he take serious damage,as long as his enemy is defeated.

"Screw you!!"

He rush forward with blind rage and land a heavy blow on the boar.He doesn't care where hit land,as long as it is connect.

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji: 6/9

Wild Boar: 2/7

The boar lets out a high-pitch yell. Its HP drop to the red zone. It then tackle him . Because of his state right now,he can't dodge its attack.

• Rolled a 7 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 20 on the d20 (loot) dice.
  •  

Yuji: 5/9

Despite being attacked,he still press on the attack. This time,he try to slash the boar. But his attack miss due to him not be able to aim properly.

Also,the boar manage to dodge the attack,leaving him vulnerable.

• Rolled a 4 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Yuji: 5/9

The boar,not letting its chance tackle his side. He take the damage but quickly stand firm to make sure he didn't fly away. His breathing gets heavier,his HP is now in the yellow zone. Realizing he put himself in another life or death situation,he prepare himself for an all-or-nothing attack.

• Rolled a 2 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 11 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji: 4/9

He jump forward and rush towards the boar, sword raise high against his head. Unfortunately,his attack once again miss. It land beside the boar, just a few inches away from it's head. Frustrated,he quickly try to jump back,but the boar is one step ahead of him...

• Rolled a 2 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d12 (craft) dice.

The boar try to headbutt him,but his timely reaction safe him. Instead of jumping back,he sidestep to the left. His mind is getting clearer as he realize that attacking blindly won't get him anywhere.

"Calm down,me..."

His focus return a bit,and his mind is getting clearer.

"Alright,let's end this..."

• Rolled a 5 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 12 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d20 (loot) dice.

This time,he takes a deep breath. Then he run to the left before taking a sharp turn to the right. The boar is confuse momentarily,but it is enough for him to deliver the final blow.

"Haaaaaah!!"

Aiming for his head,he slash downward. His sword run through the boar's head. Its HP drop to zero and then its body shatter to million pieces. 

"Finally...did it..."

• Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 17 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Wild Boar: 0/7

He then fall to the ground. His battle has taken most of his energy away from him. He glance at his HP bar;he's missing a lot of HP. If he didn't calm down,maybe he'll be in the grave by now. 

Lying down on the ground,he can see the orange sky. Time flies away very fast without him realizing.

"Congratulations!"
"You level up!"

"No drops huh...at least I didn't die.That's good enough..."

He stand up,checking his cloth. His cloth are all rugged thanks to the boar.

"Looks like I'll need a new cloth...Well that can wait."
"For now,I need a rest."

Remembering the road to the city,he quickly walk there before the night fall.

On his way to the city,he decided to take a break on a shady tree. He is too tired too walk for now. Making sure his surrounding is clear from monster.He decided to take a quick nap.

"Oh well,let the night come. Once I awake,I'll just run there..."
"Yawn......."

Under the shady tree he sleeps,until the night come...

Inside the tavern,he took a sit at the bar counter. He settles in and think for a while.

"Hmm...what should I drink?"
"Well,I'm still underage so.."

"Give me an orange juice please."

His orders come in.It's the usual orange juice,the one you can always found in the real life world. Feeling nostalgic,he drink it until it's half full. Looking around, he can see that there are many people inside the tavern. He open his ears for rumors or interesting stories.

Stranger 1: "Hey,did you heard the rumor?"
Stranger 2: "What rumor?"
Stranger 1: "There is a player that can dual wield sword,some people were challenged by him,saying that if you can defeat him you will gain the skill."
Stranger 2: "Eh? Sword? I thought it is a spear?"
Stranger 1: "Don't be ridiculous,wielding two spear at once is difficult."
Stranger 2: "Same goes for sword too. Anyway it's just a rumor. There's no way this game have that kind of skill."
Stranger 1: "I know right. But if it does exist,maybe we can get sronger...."
Stranger 1&2: "Sigh..."

Hearing the rumor,he begin thinking to himself. Dual wielding is fun,sword or spear. But that person with that skill must be strong. He make a mental note to look out for that person to make sure he can avoid him,considering he's still weak.

He listen attentively for another rumor/story.

Man 1: "Hey,some people said that they saw Kayaba walking around."

Man 2: "Really? If I see him,I'll punch him on the spot. Thinking about him just boil my blood."
Man 1: "But that's not all,they saw him walking around,naked."
Girl 1: "Ewww,is he a pervert or something?"
Girl 2: "If he get near me while naked,I'll swing this mace at his private area."
Man 1&2: "Please don't say it like that,we can feel the pain he's receiving too..."
Girl 2: "Really? Good.That serves as a warning for both of you. Am I right?"
Girl 1: "-Giggle- Yeah,I'll do the same too if it happen too me."
Man 1: "Sigh, girl this day is too violent..."
Girl 1 and 2: "Did you say something?!"
Man 1: "Uhhhh,nope.You two misheard me."