[PP-F2] Hanging with Oske

Zauis had woken from his slumber as he stretched and let out a huge yawn he slowly began cracking his eyes looking around aimlessly as he stood up and headed to the bathroom taking his shower and brushing his teeth he thought about heading to a Diner to get a bite to eat. Meanwhile feeding his hawk Zaz his eyes widen as he realized he was suppose to meet Oske at the entrance of town. He quickly equipped his usual attire while dashing outta the Inn. "Man I can't believe I forgot....ugh and what makes it worse is that I'm hungry!!! Crap...." he said anxiously while running he stumbles a bit about to fall at every foot step he took. "Hold on Oske I'm coming!!!!" he said while dashing toward the location they were meeting at, which was the entrance if the town.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oske grunted as she sat by the entrance of the town. She was nibbling on a small piece of bread, that had probably been part of a sandwich. She had a tendency to pick at her food, taking apart sandwiches she prepared. It brought the durability down quite a bit, and sometimes even made the sandwich disappear before she ate it.

"Jeez, where IS Zuzu? He's the one who invited me, he shouldn't be LATE..." she grumbled.

Finally seeing Oske in the distance I quickly sprinted and caught up to her as she was sitting on a bench eating some bread maybe. "Hey Oske, I'm so sorry about being late..... It's just I have a lot on my mind and stuff. Hell I didn't even get a chance to eat! he calmly explained while sitting down beside her giving her a smile. The sky was crystal blue and the sun was beaming down more than usual, or maybe I just thought it was. I chuckled a bit.

When she said it wasn't that long I shrugged because I knew it was. Listening to her carefully I stood up and gave her a smile grabbing her hand helping her up. "Well can we get something to eat? I haven't are today and I'm starved. And maybe we can eat, go shopping if you want and grind on done monsters. Also I wanted to be with you because I've seen everyone else with you so why not me? Besides I think your pretty cool Oske." he said embarrassedly while they started to walk to the Diner.

"O-oh, okay, I guess," Oske murmured. "I actually thought you invited me to hang out with you as a trick to kill me or something..."

She followed Zauis toward the diner. "I did just eat a sandwich, but bread isn't very filling. And a dessert would be nice, maybe cheesecake or something?"

Zauis looked back at her noticing she seemed a little tense, maybe she thought I wanted to hurt her? Turning toward Oske looking her into the eyes I spoke calmly "Oske, if you think I wanted to harm you then your dead wrong. Your a sweet young woman and I just decided to spend time with you, that's all. Sorry if it's uncomfortable....you don't have to stay if you don't wanna." he said calmly while they entered the Diner we sat at a booth waiting on the waitress "You really think bread isn't filling? That's the only thing I eat. Bread and cream. But listen, I'll pay for everything do get what you want." he gave her a smile.

"Oh no, I'll stay. I understand now that you're not going to kill me," she said with a shy smile. "Sure, you can pay for everything. I'm kind of low on Col anyway--I don't fight monsters that much. I tend to spend most of my time making weapons and stuff..."

Oske sat down at the booth. "I usually ate bread all day in real life, so I guess I got used to eating bread and it just isn't as enjoyable anymore."

"Thats good to here. I'll try to make this a good memory for you." he smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. "Well just know if we go fight monsters I'll protect you. Eh.... I'm not good with words. Sorry" he said shyly while looking directly at Oske. Hearing she was low on col he chuckled a bit because as long as they were hanging out I will pay for anything . "Yeah I'm the same way with bread except it's still my favorite. The only thing I ever order! It's sooo good with cream!" he said excitedly as the waitress asked for our orders "I'd like some bread and cream with some sweet tea please. I'll have desert later." he said calmly.

Zauis chuckled at her order which was very similar. Noticing her slight blush she began asking me when I was getting married with Archer. Zauis shrugged before speaking "I canceled the wedding. We're not together anymore. Let's just say she wasn't the one for me. Hmm" he said calmly while looking out the window noticing a few couples.

"H-huh?" Oske stuttered. She sighed. "That's... sad. I was actually really looking forward to you and Archer getting married. But, eh... I'm glad you ended it if she wasn't the one for you. At least she wasn't a tease who told you she 'always loves you' but then chooses another guy instead of you."

There was anger in her voice. It was clear she was cursing Rage's name.

"Why were you looking forward to me and Archer. Trust me, we weren't meant to be. Yeah thanks. Sorry about that Rage thing....if it makes you feel any better I thought you were a sweet and cute girl. Not sure why someone would play with your feelings. " he said angrily while he clenched his fist he loosened up trying not to act so frustrated about it "Heh...heh sorry about that. Just tensed up a bit..." he said calmly as he sipped on his sweet tea.

"Oh, um, I just thought... you and Archer seemed cute," Oske said with a slight shrug. "But, yeah... Rage is... I don't know. He always would hug me and promise to protect me, and everything he did pointed to him liking me, but then he chose Aria, soo...."

Oske rolled her shoulders, trying to calm herself down. "Where's that waitress?" she murmured.

Chuckling at Oske's awkwardness I noticed she talked about Rage quite a lot. Zauis just continued giving her a smile since he wasn't the right guy to give comfort. "Yeah I understand....kinda" he said puzzled like while the waitress brung our food I paid her for both our meals and began eating the bread filled with cream. Zauis sighs.

Oske started drinking her milk through a straw, then blew some bubbles. She usually blew bubbles in her drinks, but it was probably not the wisest decision. It ended up usually bringing the durability to zero and causing the item to burst into blue shards before she even got the chance to drink any.

"Something wrong?" Oske asked quietly, lifting her head slightly. She picked off a piece of her bread, popping it into her mouth and chewing.

Zauis wondered why she drunk her milk like that. It was a funny noise and it made him chuckle a bit. She then asked if something was wrong and I gave her a smile "Nothings wrong! I'm doing fine, just got a few things on my mind. I'm just wondering if I'll be solo for the rest of levels. I won't lie, solo is the funniest thing ever but being with someone you like is even better. Ya know what I mean?" he said calmly while sipping on his sweet tea.

"I actually hate being solo," Oske confessed. "It's just... I don't know. If I'm solo, I can't get help if I need it. I remember taking a dungeon on my own once... I almost died... I ended up with only 1 HP left at one point, and I had to teleport out of there before I disappeared."

Oske actually started to drink her milk properly. "That's probably why I got Pinkie, my familiar. But she's not a good as a friend."

"Hahah I see. I don't think solo is that bad. It's rather fun not sharing my experience or worrying about who gets the last hit on the boss. But I suppose it's only so far a solo player can do..." Zauis sat his tea down then sent Oske a friend request as he poked her forehead gently leaving a small mark he chuckled "You don't have to be alone anymore. Just team up with me whenever you want!" he said happily.