[PP-F2] Hanging with Oske

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oske gently took his hand and stood up. "Okay! I like fruits. I usually don't buy food, I tend to just make sandwiches out of drops, and.... they usually don't come out good. It's not like I have a cooking skill... so, yeah! We can go get fruit." She paused. "Maybe some clothes, too? I don't have anything to wear if there is an event, so I'd like to get something nice. I mean, this is my combat clothing..."

She looked down at her attire, shrugging slightly.

((http://catsglade.deviantart.com/art/Osk ... -429375051))

Zauis smiled as he helped her up he smiled while she began talking about how she liked fruits and she mostly had sandwiches from drops. We left the Diner and walked toward the fruit shop while hearing Oske explain about her outfit "Well I think you look beautiful but if you want some new attire I'll buy it! Let's get going to get fruit though." he said while putting his arm around her and squeezing her cheek playfully.

Oske blushed furiously, then nodded slightly. The then ran up to the fruit stand, leaning against the wooden counter and staring at the NPC. He had a few fruits on display--grapes, apples, and a few fruits that were only existing in the world of SAO. "What are those?" Oske asked, pointing at the purple fruit that hung down from a hook, looking a loot like a dragon-fruit that was shiny and squishy.

"Indi," the NPC replied. Oske smiled.

"I'll take twenty!" she exclaimed.

Zauis chuckled at her blush. Seeing Oske run up to the stand I smile and lean against it while looking at the fruit I paid for everything and carried the basket they gave us. We had some grapes and some kinda Indi fruit. Whatever it was I thought it looked tasty. "Maybe we should eat the fruit by this perfect spot I know. It's a pretty grassland and it has a lake near by. But first let's go get you done new attire!" he said with a smile.

"Oh, right!" Oske exclaimed, putting the Indi in her inventory. She turned, putting her hands on her hips. She then drew up her menu and checked the map she had drawn out in a note. "Follow me! It's this way!"

With that, she raced off at the top speed she could go without getting too far ahead. She sprinted down a path toward the forest, then turned when she spotted the small shop. She pushed the door open, and a little bell jingled.

"Hand on the hips, really? That's cute hahah." he said teasingly as she mapped the place and told me to follow her she sprinted off as I followed behind her we finally made it to the forest and we went inside the shop and I noticed the place was loaded with all different kinda of attire. And someone like me would never get clothes from here. I tend to wear dull clothes and all black. Waiting on Oske to finish her order I looked around curiously. "Take your time Oske. Hmm" he said calmly.

Oske talked to the NPC for a short time, then walked behind the curtain. There was a few moments of odd sounds behind the curtain, and then it was pulled back. Oske now stood in a sparkling beige dress, seemingly made from spun spider webs. She scratched the back of her neck. "How do I look? Did you find anything you want?"

The NPC was pausing, calculating the cost.

Zauis raised his eyebrow as he heard the strange noise he gripped his Cliducster ready to attack if Oske was being harmed. As soon as Oske came from behind the curtains with a beige dress on I rubbed the back if my head blushing a bit "Wow Oske, you look amazing. You look fantastic and just plain out gorgeous. I'm sorry if I over did it...it's just geez...so beautiful!" he said embarrassedly while looking away as the man gave us the price I payed for it and grabbed Oske by her hand and we left the shop and headed toward the grassland place were there's a huge crystal clear lake. I was so ready to eat some fruit. "The shop was nice but I don't wear flashy things as you can tell by my attire. Hahah" he said happily.

"O-oh," Oske said, a laugh dwelling in her voice. She sat down and changed her outfit by quickly changing her inventory preference. She then pressed the button that dropped an Indi into her hand. She immediately dug her teeth into it, sucking the juices out as she chomped off a piece of it. "It tastes like... a tomato..." Oske murmured, cringing.

Zauis looked at the fruit as they made it to the grassland area with the huge lake I smiled as Oske took a huge bite outta the fruit explaining how it tasted "Like a tomato? Ew. I'm not too fond of tomato's hahah. There okay on a sandwich I guess." he said while going to his inventory releasing the grapes into his hand as he popped one into his mouth chewing it he made a weird face because of the sourness "This is pretty sour. I'm not into sour stuff really but grapes are pretty good." Zauis sat on the grass looking out at the lake with a huge smile "Times like these I love being here. This place eases the mind..."

"I hate tomatoes," Oske spat, dropping the Indi on the ground. It burst as the durability dropped to zero, and she blushed. "Oops."

She took a grape for herself, popping it into her mouth as well. She didn't seem phased by the sourness. "Yeah, me too. I'm actually really happy to be in the game. I mean, I'm sure other people want to go home, but... I don't know about me..."

"Yeah tomato's are pretty nasty....haha" chuckling at the shattering of the Indi and Oske's blush I run my hand through my light purple hair while grinning wildly at the lake listening to Oske telling me she lived being here. I shrugged a bit feeling indifferently "I like being here sometimes, but I really miss home. This place has it's moments of fun, sadness and a lot of hate. But at the end of the day when your spending time with someone like we are right now, it makes everything better." he said happily as they ate the grapes together.

“And to think we spend a ton of Col on like twenty of these tomato things,†Oske sighed. “Well, hopefully Pinkie will like it.†With that, she held up another Indi to her pouch on her belt, where a small squirrel-like creature poked her head out and nibbled on it.

“I agree on the hate... So many murders... And... Some people just try to get through on their own and forget about that there are other players here... hey, Zuzu... did you hear about the event coming up? The festival...?â€

Zuzu chuckled at Pinkie nibbling on it while he slowly raising his head upward to look at the beautiful sky "Yeah it's a sad thing but look whose talking...? I'm an orange player myself....though I did it outta justice it still doesn't matter." he sigh while turning toward Oske who then started speaking about that lame festival I had no one to go with. Smiling at her before calmly speaking "Yeah I heard about that festival thing. It's suppose to be some little thing you go to with your partner or friend I guess. I don't know much about it but I won't be going considering I have no one to go with. It's crazy that the highest leveled player is the one without a lady friend. Hahahah" he chuckled while looking at her.

Noticing Oske acting a little strange I witness her red cheeks as she asked if I wanted to go with her. I thought to myself, she must not have much people to ask and I guess I'm the only option maybe. Zuzu smiled at her and placed his hand on her reddened cheeks "Of course you can be my lady friend. I'd love to go to the festival with you. I mean i know I'm not the coolest guy but I'm flattered. Thanks..." he said embarrassedly while rubbing the back of his neck gently looking away from Oske.

Seeing her arms come at me at a fast pace I was slightly shocked as they wrapped around me "Woah!!! Geez don't do that Oske. That shocked me....hahah. Why are you saying thank you? I should be thanking you. I didn't have anyone to go with." he lifts his hands about to hug her back but he drops them and sighs. Noticing her cute smile and her eyes tearing up I chuckle a bit "Heheh of course I wouldn't say no knucklehead." he flicked her forehead while his usual snake like smile was on his face.

"O-oh," Oske sniffed, wiping her cheeks. She then pulled back and thought for a moment. She then raised her hand, as if Zauis was a teacher asking her a question. "Hey, Zuzu! I know just what to do. What's your weapon preference? Heavy or light swords? And what kind?"