[PP-F2] Hanging with Oske

Smiling as she's wiping her tears away she pulled away from me and raised her had as if we were in a classroom. Raising my eyebrow with a curious look on my face she randomly asked of I preferred heavy or light swords. Wasting no time I reply "I prefer heavy one handed swords that are almost two handed from the heaviness. But why do you ask about this at a time like this? Your pretty random!" he gave her a carefree smile while chuckling a bit.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feeling her hand I blushed in excitement while she dragged me to her feet we headed off to an area that smelt like the furnace melting material and such. I was assuming that she was taking me to a blacksmiths shop because I don't recall hearing anything about her being one. But who knows? I thought to myself while looking down at our hands I shake my head in embarrassment "Hahah Oske are we going to a blacksmith? I don't think they'll make a sword that can break mine! We can try though!" he said happily while smiling as he followed in her footsteps.

"You never know," Oske said. She opened up her inventory, pressing a few buttons. A dirty apron and gloves appeared on her person, and she equipped herself with a basic hammer. She then dropped something into her hands--a circular, beautiful, red stone. She plopped it in the furnace, and after a few minutes she pried it out with tongs.

Placing it on the anvil, she hammered down on it twice before it formed itself into a beautiful, deep red sword. "Check it! I made it with Dragon Stone."

As we make it to the place Oske stopped and looked through her inventory and suddenly a horrible dirty dried out apron appeared on her with some gloves and in her hand was a hammer. Watching her every move as she puts the red stone down my eyes widen, I thought to myself, that's gonna be one strong sword from the looks if that stone. No doubt about it. As she smacked the hammer onto the dragon stone. Watching the furnace closely as it finished Oske takes it out and smacked the hammer into it twice as it firmed into a nice looking red sword. "Woahh that thing looks sick....but can it break my Cliducster?"

He said cocky like while unsheathing his sword placing the tip on the table and the handle in his left hand as he gripped the firm heavy red sword in his right he made the sword glow black from his black flames move as he slams it into his Cliducster noticing it broke my sword making it shattered my eyes widen as I looked at her "Holy crap Oske....that is some fine blacksmith work right there. I'm in love with this sword. Perfect heaviness and feel to it, nice looks and everything. Thank you!!" he sheathed the red sword and pulled off Oske gloves and grabbed her hands pulling her into a hug.

Oske blushed furiously, then hugged him back. She then quickly placed her gloves, hammer, and apron back in her inventory so she wouldn't dirty Zauis' nice clothing. "It's nothing," Oske giggled. "I mean, it's not like it's a perfect item... just an uncommon one. This is my best work."

Oske unsheathed her sword, revealing the the curved blade with the petal-like black hilt. "This one's called Petal Edge. I'm going to make a new sword when Ren farms more mats for me, though. He got me the Dragon Heart Stone, too. I just smelted it so it became Dragon Stone."

Zauis smiled as she hugged back he felt warmness and didn't wanna let go but she pulled back and her items in her inventory since she finished her work. Her gloves looked pretty dirty and I'm surprised they didn't ruin my outfit. "It may be nothing to you but you made this sword and that's what makes it special." poking her cheeks gently while his usual snake smile was on his face. Seeing her unsheathe her weapon I shrugged a bit as my eyes opened. It was a pretty good looking Curved blade and the petal black like hilt looked even more nice. Unsheathing the red sword I just obtained I looked at it and shrugged "Nice blade ya got there Oske! So uh.....you made this sword with a material Ren brought? Eh....not sure if I want the blade anymore." clenching his teeth looking away from her.

"No that's not it. I just don't really want the sword anymore. That's all." he said while placing the sword on the table. Not sure if this would hurt her feelings I felt even worse. I don't really understand why I didn't want it myself but i didn't care. Looking away from her I shrugged a bit before slowly speaking "M-maybe I should take my leave..." he said while turning his back on her.

Looking back at her I sigh noticing her reaction. Turning toward her I smiled at her while grabbing both of her hands looking her into the eye. "Hey can I ask you something...? I've been meaning to ask you but I didn't really know if it was a good time." he said calmly while shrugging a bit. "Oh yeah, sorry bout being a jerk right there..,"

Zauis smiled from the warmth of her hand as he slowly started to re think if this was a good idea. I really love her but what if she says no? Then it'll be awkward when we go to the festival. Taking a deep breathe I went with my gut "Oske, will you marry me!? I'm in love with you and my heart belongs to you..." he said emotionally while still giving her a smile.

Shocked by her reaction and her face turning as red as the sword she made I noticed her eyes water as I chuckled slightly as if I knew what her answer was. She threw her arms around me and told me the answer I was glad to hear as I placed my hands on her waist picking her up slightly spinning in circles "Thank goodness! I'll always love you Oske." he said with his huge smile that was usually across his face.

"Of course I won't leave you and there's no one better than you sweetie. Like I said before, my life belongs to you only Oske. I love you." he smiled wrapping his arms around her tightly as his eyes started to water from happiness he chuckled at the thought of him and Oske sharing an inventory together. Lifting her head up I grab her hands and entwined them just before placing a kiss upon her lips.