[PP-F1] Yin & Yang (Kiru) (Complete)

Tristan chuckled at her statement. "Well I guess by now you know for a fact that I'm not near you for the reputation by any means."

He leaned on his arm, his head resting on his hand and regarded Kiru.

"So if I cared for you, then what? Would you have me? Or would you push me away?" His expression was honest and gentle. He wondered if she really was just truly alone and she didn't realise it, using herself as a substitute.

His question surprised me, I didn't have a comeback right away either. If you cared for me? It depends on what you mean by that exactly. In what way would you care for me? I stated honestly. I decided that it was time to just be honest, it was tiring to put on a continuous act. I have to answer this carefully...An NPC waitress came by and swiped the cup along with the crumpled napkin. This NPC was different in attitude and style, she seemed to busy to care about anything. I wonder if the NPC's have their own thoughts? 

Tristan smiled gently, looking as though she finally stopped putting a wall up against him.

"If I'm honest? I don't know. But...I feel like you could be someone I could really care for, especially the person behind that wall you put up to the public, the one you've just now let down for me. I suppose I should feel honoured too, since I assume you never let that wall down except when to yourself."

My eyes widened with shock. Wall, what wall?! Holy crap, does he actually like me...It's not the first time someone liked me but...I cleared my throat and looked him directly in the eyes. That's correct, you should feel honored. I let this "wall" down for you because it's no fun if you don't get angry with me... I lied to him with a grin. I see, he means my rudeness. I guess it could be considered a "wall."

Tristan chuckled and smiled, looking with a gentle expression at her. Her rudeness had seemingly no effect on this man. Then again he was used to far worse back in real life.

"Well that is good to hear."

He ordered a glass of wine and got one from the waiter swiftly.

"Shall we drink to that then? I don't know about you, but at 18 is the legal age to drink where I live."

He handed her a glass of wine and held his own to drink on.

Tristan shrugged, taking her glass and downing it.

"I suppose it comes with age and as an acquired taste. I always quite enjoyed it myself, though I prefer vodka. However right now I plan to drink none since I would like to be able to think and walk straight." he laughed lightly to himself, having some flashbacks of previous experiences.

Tristan played with the cup in thought, thinking for a bit. There was something about her that...intrigued him.

He sat forward toward her.

"You know what? I might care for you. I don't know yet, but I want to see if I do. I really do want to find out. So how about we go out for dinner?" It was getting close to the evening, so it seemed the perfect time to do so. He was essentially asking for a date just like that, though how aware he was of that was debatable.

I simply stared him right in the eye for a long time...then I started to laugh like crazy. Y-your asking me on a date?! I couldn't control myself from laughing at this situation. You must be crazy, what the heck made you ask such a question? I said, stifling my laugh to a slight giggle, then none at all. Before Sword Art Online, I had been asked on dates like this, even proposed to, so this seemed a lot like that. Only one thing was different. 

Tristan kept his expression gentle, not reacting at all to the laugh.

"Well if you want to know, to get to know you. To be with you. Isn't that what dates are for?" he stated matter-of-factly, his hands open in gesture.

He had been in the past on several dates. Hell, he had been in relationships. Those were not in SAO though, but in the real world. The situation here slightly differed.

"This evening, let us go on a date." He said with a slight grin.

Most dates consist of knowing each other's names, which will not happen because I rarely give my name. Yes, dates are to get to know someone but they are also because you care for, which I don't. I retorted back to him, not really taking this seriously at all. And why do you insist on tonight, you barely know me...For all you know I could just "kill" you as soon as we left a safe zone. I said, adding air quotations for emphasis. After a long pause I sighed and got up from my chair. I don't know any good places to eat so you'll have to choose a good one. Finally, I had found someone who didn't annoy me...

Tristan smiled, brushing his clothes down slightly as he got up. "Well I'm Tristan, yours?"

He got up and began walking with her outside the tavern to the outside. He walked to a nice place called the Fat Duck. Said to have high quality food, at a place called the Fat Duck. It was expensive at 700 Col a head, but he didn't mind splashing out. It wasn't like he used it for anything else anyway.

He didn't even bother answering her earlier part about killing, because with the latter he knew he wasn't going to get attacked. He had feeling he had at the least gained enough trust not to be stabbed, though the place was still within the town in a PK-free zone, even if it was high class.

Then again, a high class date required high class food.

Complete. 200 Col for Tristan & Kiru. 1 Skill point for completed RP.