[PP-F4] The Beginning of a New Friendship [Lessa]

Rebekah woke up after a long night sleep. As she got up, she was thinking about all the activities that she would have to do, before realizing that she should meet up with her guild leader today. She sent a private message to her, asking if she would be available today to meet up somewhere, and perhaps talk or go some place.

However, she was getting too far ahead of herself, as she sent the invitation, and then got changed and ready to head outside.

Lessa was already in the guild's meeting place when she received the message from Rebekah. The message popped up in front of her, and she read it over without a sound. Then, she smiled a bit. It was fantastic to see such eagerness and excitement from her new guild members. Quickly, she drafted up and sent a response. She suggested that Rebekah meet her at the inn, so that they could discuss some things. If they decided to go somewhere after that, they could do so.

Settling back into the overstuffed armchair, the young woman took a sip of her hot cocoa. The fire crackled pleasantly beside her, and blue eyes moved to the window across the room. She watched the snowflakes fall lazily on the other side of the glass. It was a calming sight, and she could not help but give a content sigh. Nothing was better than the few hours she set aside to relax.

Rebeakah was already walking by the town center by the time she had received the message. The inn was a perfect meeting place on this floor, as unless both parties would like to be outside in the cold, they were better off inside. She headed over towards the inn, and by the time she was there, she was cold, and in need of a hot beverage. She looked over at the coffee shop nearby, that would do for now, and she made her way inside.

Looking at her message one more time, she had found the meeting spot inside the inn, and headed towards there before she could waste anymore time. It was a beautiful day, and it was not that cold outside compared to the rest of the days in the year so far.

As Rebekah entered, Lessa lifted her hand in greeting. "Hey there," she greeted warmly, giving the other player a smile. Then, she motioned to the armchair across from her. "Feel free to have a seat, if you want." Her cheeks grew warm as she continued, "I hope you don't mind that this isn't exactly a formal meeting." She laughed. "I'm actually still in my sweats. Sometimes, it is nice just to relax." Letting her gaze wander back to the window, she added, "especially on this floor. It is just so cozy!"

Turning back to the girl, she asked "so how are you doing?" The blonde hoped that the meeting wasn't too informal, but she really wanted Rebekah to feel at ease. And truthfully, Lessa had missed having girlfriends. If this meeting turned into nothing more than a friendly chat, it would be totally fine with her.

Rebekah took a seat on the nearby chair, it had been a while since she had met up with another girl. She did not mind it wasn't a formal meeting, in fact, she just wanted to have a nice chat with someone else, someone she could trust. Lessa was right, this floor is very comfortable, even though some may complain that it is cold, there are a lot more things to do inside.

It is nice to relax, once in a while, especially since we been stuck in Aincrad for so long. "I'm doing fine right now, been stuck in the same routine daily for the past few weeks, which is somewhat nice." She replied.

Lessa nodded, taking a quick sip of her hot chocolate before replying. "You're totally right. Routines can be nice, so long as your routine has a bit of relaxation built in. I made the mistake of grinding too hard when I first got here. Sure, I climbed levels pretty quickly, but I burned out. Actually took an entire week off just to wander the floors alone, clearing my mind. Now I try to work naps into my schedule. I'm even writing a novel!" She motioned to a notebook and pen that lay on the table beside her. "Its an account of everything I do here, so I suppose it is more of an autobiography. But it will probably be regarded as fantasy when we get home, huh?"

Noticing she was rambling, Lessa blushed slightly. "Anyway, I'm glad that you're doing well. I'm really excited to have you in the guild."

Rebekah looked over at Lessa, she was right. She was not the only person who burnt herself out trying to grind really hard. In fact, she burnt herself out for quite a bit of time, trying to become one of the strongest. Now, she had learned to add in some flexibility, but more important relaxation time. She took a minute to think, and maybe a journal would be an excellent idea if she could find the time to start one. Anyways, she was excited about joining this new guild, she had always wanted to be in an active front-line guild, as her last guild quickly became inactive without much events.

"I'm really excited to join your guild, I cannot wait for events, stuff to happen soon" she replied. It had been a while since she had last heard about the progress on clearing floor 9, and hope that can shortly resume in the near future.

The young woman's enthusiasm brought a grin to Lessa's face. "Oh, I'm so glad!" She squealed. "I was worried no one would want to participate in any of my events. I'm really pleased that you're interested." She snuggled deeper into her chair, holding her cup with both hands, and letting the warmth seep deep under her skin. "In fact, I have a quest in mind. I can't give you the details now," she said with a wink, "but you'll know soon enough. Keep you eye out for a message from me about the ghost town."

Changing the subject, she tilted her head a bit. "Is there anything in particular that you want to work on with me? I mean, I'm new to this whole guild master thing, so I'd love any recommendations that you have for me. Anything I can do for you?"

Rebekah took a moment to think before answering the question, well this was the second guild that she has ever been in, as the first was big but inactive. "I guess as long the guild is active, it does not really matter what events the guild holds." she replied. As for the anything personal, she did not have anything planned that she wanted to work on with Lessa, she was more interested in getting to know her, although if she had an idea, she wouldn't say no.

She took a moment to think, but nothing else came into her head at this moment, "I will let you know when I think of something."