[PP-F2 Earning a Living: Performer]

Yeh, Yeh laugh it up.... Mari thought bitterly to herself.

She smiled sweetly, clasping her hands over her heart, "Aww. Thank you. That means a bunch. I didn't realize I would have my own shop. Does that mean I sell instruments too?" Mari asked, she assumed the performer didn't earn anything from well...instruments - who else would buy them? Other performers? What would they need instruments for when they had an item that could shift into any medieval instrument?

Shrugging Mari exited the shop, the bells on the door tinkling gently behind her. "Well! Let's go before the sun disappears!" 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The two wandered down the path, "Earning Col from performances...yes..that was my point honestly - I figured I would park myself in a town somewhere and get some money, money pays for food, food makes me happy." Mari stated matter-of-factly.

luckily not coming across any more boars, and were nearing the outskirts of town; it was at this point where Mari turned to Tristan, "So - I suppose this is a see ya later thing?" She asked.

Mari shook her head, "N-No nothing else planned" For the love of god, there was nothing else planned. Tristan more or less frustrated Mari, he didn't piss her off enough for her to get riled up and spout insults at, but he was still infuriating. His chipper Happy-Go-Lucky attitude grated on her, he didn't seem to have a care, nor did he have very good manners, not that Mari had manners either mind you. 

The girl gave a wry smile, reluctantly shaking his hand, "Right. Bye." She added, as he turned and headed back toward his studio.

And That was that, Mari was now a Performer.

Summary Post

BOAR: Defeated
Drop: (COMMON) + 25 Col
+1 Mat

Drop: NIL
+1 Mat

MPnMLgF.png

Drop: (Uncommon)
+1 Mat

400 Col: Mari