Suggestion about questing threads...

Well I looked up on the forum and found that once you finish a quest/thread you need to wait for an admin to review it and give you the rewards. But there are many threads ongoing which would put your completed quest behind on higher pages and it could be troublesome even for admins to search for completed quests. So that I why I thought to make a forum where you submit completed threads giving link so that admins could go trought them and give the rewards/ accept them. This could work for shop/crafting threads also...it is more organised, easier and faster for Admins to look at them. Also, faster thread review is better for us player that we could get the rewards in a shorter time and we could start another thread faster. 

The template for thread submission would be something like this:

Name of the thread:

Quest link(link to the quest accepted if they accepted one)

Thread link:(where the thread is situated)

Players Participating(The name of those who participated in the thread)

Rewards:(the items and col gained by the players trough the thread which need to be accepted...the rewards are separated for each individual)

Notes:(if the players have something more to say about the thread and it doesn't fit on any of the above)

I think this system would be far more efficient when grading threads than now...For example I finished a quest recently and I have no idea what to do now and I just wait for someone to look it up and review it.

I believe the current go to for that is to PM a GM with the link to the completed quest, then tehy are meant to PM you back with the items/skills/COL to add to your inventory?

If that's the case I'm not sure how useful a thread would be as PMing the GM kind of takes out the middle man

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

I could be totally wrong, I'm still fairly new to the site