[PP-F1] A Date with Danger (Tristan Delaney)

My eyes shut as I went towards the ground. I was so shocked by my sudden mistake I didn't feel anything when I fell. When I opened my eyes to check the social damage I made I saw something strange, Tristan. He was holding me with a funny look on his face as he continued to pull out a joke. I smacked my hand to my forehead and smiled. Maybe I did...I thought and stood up. Thank you. 

Tristan chuckled as he helped her stand. He was surprised he ever managed to pull that off in real life...well as much as you can call it that.

Tristan now went back to the question he was going to ask before their nearly disastrous event.

"I'll walk you home. Who knows, maybe there are more uneven pavements out there seeking for your life." He said with some amusement in his voice, though not against her. Plus good manners usually dictated you walked the woman to her house.

At that I smiled. I'm sure they'll seek your life as well, I'm pretty dangerous you see. I said, shooting right back with a matching tone.It was fun to be around people who understood when you were being sarcastic. I started to walk and motioned for him to follow. We walked straight through the city and turned left and right at various places, eventually leading us to the Inn I was staying at currently. Thank you...for tonight. 

Tristan chuckled "I like a girl who is more dangerous than the floor" he said mocmingly for what she spoke. He enjoyed her light hearted sarcasm, plus her face was honest like himself, so it was easy to see when she was joking and when she was being honest.

Tristan was mildly surprised to himself that she didn't own her own home. His shop was his own, his living quarters being on the two floor above the ground level music shop and studio.

They were quite physically close as she spoke, which had his face go slightly red. It had been a while since his last relationship after all.

"I..." He gave himself a breath to think for a moment, then thought 'censored it'.

He gave Kiru a kiss. Not a deep one, but one that showed love. Quite a good one too, as someone who had past relationships.

Tristan then stood, ready to take any punishment. Good thing he had such high damage mitigation and battle healing he supposed, regardless of the fact they were in a safe zone. But, he should take responsibility for his actions. Because no one liked a guy who runs off like a coward.

When I saw the blush on Tristan's face and saw how close we were I knew already, he was going to kiss me or propose. It was like any other scenario I had been in before. Only this time I closed my eyes and waited for him to make a move. I was appalled by the sudden kiss on my cheek, I was expecting him to use words! At first I made a disturbed face, then the blushing came. My face turned bright red until "reality" literally kicked in. I kneed him in the gut. Realizing what I just did, I started to laugh uncontrollably. 

(He kissed on the lips lightly, but same would go I guess)

Tristan was glad for his stats built into tanking, which sacrificed his dps, because luckily it carried into the normal world too. It felt less like a train hitting him like the real world would and more like a light punch, which left him slightly winded.

Tristan chuckled along with her, still actually quite close to her. "You make that a habit and I'll end up with bruises at this rate." He said in jest. The mixture of her facial reactions made him think she liked it, but her body did a quite literal knee-jerk reaction.

Now recovering from not only the laughing but the blush I responded to his remark. Oh? Are you suggesting that you'll do it again? I said, raising an eyebrow at him with a thin line across my lips. Because I could repeat my previous movements and aim higher for your head. It was almost said in a threatening tone, but at the same time it didn't sound like I was serious. I couldn't quite make only one facial expression now, it was half way between a smile and a glare.

Tristan chuckled at the look she gave him, which made it hard to tell whether she was really disapproving of it.

"Well you could maybe aim higher with your head too, since you may find it hard to get your knee with someone tall like me." He said, half serious and half joking.

"Of course I could do the movements for you though~"

This time Tristan held her chin up with his finger as he kissed her and brushed her cheek as their lips met. This one by him was deeper and more loving. He wondered whether she had been with anyone before, seeing as she appeared to be younger than him.

On the impact of the second kiss I bit down hard on my own cheek, causing it to bleed. I endured it for a moment, enjoying it a little. No. This is not happening. It can't happen. I thought, recalling previous memories that I wasn't so fond of. I reeled back and punched him in the face, wide-eyed and shocked. Sure I had been in a situations similar to this but I didn't really like the people I was with when the situation happened. Next, I kicked my leg high in the air and hit on the left side of his head. I caused myself to stumble backwards into the wall of the Inn, quite ungracefully too. As of now, a mixture of emotions rushed through me, and I didn't want any of them. Like always, I pushed them and ran away from it. I glanced at Tristan, hoping I didn't kill him. (Although I couldn't because we were in a safe zone.)

Hitting Tristan must have been unpleasant, because his high damage mitigation and blocking skill must have made it feel like hitting a brick wall, a bit like when you try to hit someone stacked, but the hit just bounces off them harmlessly. Needless to say, the harassment warning was something he saw little because of that little damage he took.

"Kiru wait!" Tristan attempted to grab onto Kiru, though in a manner that would not cause her to fall. If she was, he'd catch him.

"I know it seems a bit...out of the blue. But maybe you should slow down and think before acting on animal instinct."

She was almost like a rabbit, scared. Was this the girl known as a dangerous PKer, someone who appeared scared witless of something getting close to them?

Then again, maybe as an ice Queen she feared her precious ice from melting.

"You don't have to hide in ice. Allowing it to melt won't make you weak." His voice was gentle as he spoke.

S-slow down?! What do you mean slow down? You're the one coming in and kissing me with no warning! How do expect me to just sit there and let you do that? Did you not think of what I might do? I babbled on, finding it hard to locate the correct words. What am I doing?! I'm not scary at all, I bet I look horrified...Even so, I need to stand my ground and handle this properly...I thought, taking a deep breath before speaking again. I refused to looking in his eyes so I stared at the ground. First off, your metaphors are not correct, I do not hide in "ice" as you say. I'm not that good at expressing my feelings so whatever I say may sound jumbled...And I run away from my issues sometimes.I looked him directly in the eyes now. There was no way I couldn't stop myself from doing so. When I looked at him all of the color drained from my eyes, leaving my iris a gray color. I don't know how to explain this but you don't annoy me as much. 

Tristan looked as though he was about to say something, then closed his mouth.

He sighed, thinking for a moment. This right now was as delicate as it gets, and Tristan was not someone who could do delicate well, at all.

"I...I'm sorry. I suppose I let myself get to my head." He put a hand on her arm to hold her gently.

"You're right. I need to slow down, think about what I'm doing. I..."

He sighed again. What was he meant to say? That he liked her? He wasn't going to propose or anything stupid like that, but at this rate, he couldn't tell what she felt. And it made it hard to guess what to admit and what to hold back.

Well....I guess I um, better g-go now. I stuttered on the last part. At my sides I closed my hands into fists to keep them from shaking, which they did uncontrollably when I was nervous. I turned to walk away, gently brushing his hand off my shoulder. Part of me told myself to go back and thank him, and the other told me to not show anything and just going inside, to forget tonight. My feet led me to the door of the Inn. But instead right before I went inside I turned back to him. I squeezed him tight in a hug. Don't think this means anything. I whispered and ran inside the Inn, leaving him alone. Once inside my room I pressed my back against the door and slowly sank to the floor, red  faced as ever. 

Tristan just stood there stunned, watching her and waiting to see what happened. She did a complete 180 and ran into him with a tight hug. Her red face said otherwise to her words, her face being honest again.

Tristan said more to himself than anyone else as she had dashed off "...I think it does.".

He sighed, then turned to go back home. It looked like it was going to be a long night thinking about what had happened.