[PP-F3] Worn out Welcome <Quest> with Mari

"I may hide a few things about myself, but that doesn't trivialize ANYTHING that I am saying to you.  You have people who care about you both here and out in the real world.  Getting over emotional and reckless is exactly how you get killed in here.  The same goes for trying to push everyone away and being all alone.  I may not have a right to tell you, your right.  I wouldn't be the man I am though if I didn't try to get it through that beautiful but stubborn head of yours."

As said his piece they reached the door to the old NPC couple's smithy.  The journey had come to an end and they were ready to reap the rewards.  Asagi wasn't sure he wanted to let her go on that note though.  He walked up to the NPCs with his materials.

"Here you go, we gathered the materials you required.  Now we just need you to smith them and let us be on with it."

Putting down the hides Asagi turned back to Mari and watched as she did the same.  It was decided in his head, he had to at least let her know this wasn't the end for them, he didn't want to lose one of the few connections he had in here.  Especially one who meant a good deal to him.

"Look, as stubborn as you may be I also admire it about you.  I won't just forget you and move on if you think thats what I plan on doing.  If you ever need me you censored better message me alright?  We may be done here but I hope we can still see eachother, as friends.  It would be a sad journey through this virtual hell if we were to never cross paths again.  So please, take care of yourself Mari."

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mari gave a bitter laugh as she collected her reward; an Iron scale coat that gave her +1 HP. "You assume things about me. Asagi." Mari pushed the doors of the blacksmith open, and the two had left. They now stood in the street; ready to part ways. "I have no one waiting for me outside, frankly I don't give a rats ass. The last thing I need is some self righteous hero cramming his view on things down my throat."

Mari sighed, trying to calm down. He really did not say the right thing, at all. She bit her tongue and held her hand fast to her side. Resisting the urge to slap him hard across his smug ass face. "Let's just pretend we didn't have any of these conversations - you have severe foot in mouth syndrome. Perhaps we will see each other soon, in the future." Mari said as she gave him a small salute and started to walk backwards.

"But for now, goodbye."

And with that; she had turned and left.