A thought confirmed

Hello everyone, I would like to start this introduction formally. My planned character name will be Zeke, but I am in fact actually named after my Father. Rondel Griffith Jr. is my certified name to be exact. I've had so many nicknames over the course of my life but the one that has stuck to many of my Family and Friends is the one my Father also gave me. 'Wolfy' is the nickname I speak of and at times I believe it to be my actual name because of how often I am called it instead of Rondel. The pronunciation is a little weird so it's easier to say Wolfy when referring to me in situations.

I came upon this role play site fairly easily, searching for a SAO Rp forum on the Google search engine. I read the rules first of all which then became more and more of obvious to me I had struck gold on the first link I visited. The actual feeling of keeping your character alive along with party and battle systems blended with role playing was absolutely what I was looking for. Now that I am here and ready to get started, I can tell that my thought about looking for a site like this has not let me down and I also look forward to meeting you all in and out of character. *bows*

Welcome to this community, Zeke. I am happy to see people like you, kind and generous, which is a rare breed these days. Your words bring nothing more then a smile on my face, as they also shroud me in complete happiness. I am sure you will blend perfectly within this community, and that you'll also be staying here for a lengthy amount of time. Welcome, once more.

• 3 weeks later...