(SP-F1) Leveling Up (Reversal) [COMPLETE]

Yuji prepare himself one more time for a parry. He watch the boar carefully,trying to guess what will be its next action. The boar use the same attack pattern;charging at its enemy full speed ahead. Yuji wait for the boar to get close;the boar is within his arm length and Yuji quickly parry the boar's tackle. Both party are push backwards from the clash.

• Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 18 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji: 9/17

Wild Boar: 3/11

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Alright boar,come at me!" Yuji taunt the boar to attack him. He smirk a little when he look at the boar who seems to be eating his bait. The boar charge full speed ahead,Yuji prepare himself with a swordsman stance. He wait for the right moment to execute his plan. "Now!" Yuji perfectly parry the boar's attack,nullifying the attack. He then quickly strike the boar. It hits and the boar shatter.

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji: 9/17

Wild Boar: DEAD

(Gain 1 mats)

"Whew,that took a while. Hmmm...is that another one that I notice? Alright,let's go hunt it!" Yuji completely forgot that he needs to rest. His greed for treasure blind him....a little. He run to the boar to engage it. His stamina is running out from the constant fighting without any rest. "Tch,I hate it when I'm out of breath. Hold on just a little longer myself." He run slowly to save his stamina for the next fight.

"Alright boar,I don't have much time left so let's finish this fight." Yuji ready himself and breathe in. He then thrust forward with his sword. "Take this!" The hit land on the body and the boar shriek. The boar immediately tackle him on the stomach. "Heh,looks like I can't even dodge anymore. Fine! Let's see who will deplete their HP to zero first!"

• Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji: 8/17

Wild Boar: 7/11

Yuji slash and thrust as fast as he can,going for accuracy instead of brute power. "This is not a rapier,but I have to make-do with this sword. I hope I can land hit critical hit..." Fatigue consume him slowly as his strike gets slower and not accurate,betraying his hopes. The boar dodge his attacks and maul him.

• Rolled a 4 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 17 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji: 7/17

"Need to push myself harder to survive..." Yuji and the boar return strike at each other. The boar try to tackle him but Yuji dodge it with everything he got. He then try to strike back,but the boar which is fresh from the system dodge the rain of attacks that shower upon it.

• Rolled a 2 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 16 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji: 7/17

"Let's increase the ante a bit." Yuji increase the amount of hits at the cost of faster fatigue increase. His face flush red,holding from the pain at his body for executing many hits. He manage to land a hit at the head,inflicting critical damage. His right hand tremble too much he lost hold of his sword. Arm less,he defend himself by crossing his arm. The boar tackle him and run through him.

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 11 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 15 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji: 6/17

Wild Boar: 2/11

Yuji pick up his sword,left hand holding his right arm. Bruise and wounds all over his body,clothe torn a bit. "Toryaaaaaa!" Yuji charge at his enemy with yell. He hold his sword with both hand and try to hit the boar with downward slash. The boar dodge and try to ram him. Yuji dodge by throwing himself to the left,leg almost get caught in the attack.

• Rolled a 2 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji: 6/17

Widl Boar: 2/11

He land on the ground and try to stand up,but his arm can't no longer support his body weight. The boar charge straight at him,still lying at the ground. "Tch,karma huh. Damn it..." Yuji try to do a sweep kick when the boar get close but failed in doing that. The boar trample him,pain can be feel running through every course of his vein.

• Rolled a 4 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 13 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji: 5/17

Wild Boar: 2/11

Yuji bite his lip. He look at the starless sky. The sound of the boar breathing can be heard from his behind. He hold his sword and look at it. "If you are truly my sword,then help your master in a pinch will you?" Yuji close his eyes and focus on his hearing. The sound of the boar rushing at him can be heard. He wait for the moment to strike. "Now!" Yuji raise his sword and stab upward past is  head while lying on the ground. He look upward and see the sword went through the boar. The boar shatter and become fragments of pixel.

"Hahaha...finally..."

• Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 11 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji: 5/17

Wild Boar: DEAD

(Gain 1 mat,55 col)

"Today has been a rough day indeed...It's almost morning too....I feel like an idiot for staying up the whole day fighting mobs." Yuji stand up and look to his surrounding. "Good,no mobs around. Time to head back to the city."

Using his sword as a cane,Yuji walk slowly to the Starting City.