(SP-F1) Leveling Up (Reversal) [COMPLETE]

(ID No: 612) BD: 6  MD: 6

Another set of waves and torrent comes towards him. The man able to read through its attack pattern and dodge all the attack. The man slash at the right leg this time. The wolf retaliate by raising its feet and stomp at the ground. The man thrown backwards by the impact and land on the ground by thrusting his sword to the ground.

Yuji (?): 9/17

Wolf: 9/15

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(ID No. 613) BD: 5  MD: 10

Just as the man charge ahead,going for another attack,the wolf howl. 

"Ahh,is it night already?

"Yeah,why?"

"Good luck is all I can say. Don't die now."

"I don't need your 'good luck'. I can win this!"

"Ho ho,now I'm the one who is having fun.

"Shut up!"

The wolf's eyes gleam red,shining brightly like a jewel. Its eyes reflect the moonlight high above its head. The wolf then went full speed ahead at the man,changing its attack pattern. The man try to slash the wolf when it gets close,but what he slash is just an afterimage. The real wolf appear a second late,slashing him.

Yuji (?): 8/17

"Wow,it's getting aggressive! HAHAHA,that's more like it! This one definitely worth my time!"

The wolf continue its flurry of assault. The man can't defend against its attack. Claw marks appear all over his body. This wolf gets crazier which each passing time. The man quickly slash the wolf,just to miss again. He then use the third crystal. Green light shower upon him,marking that the crystal is taking effect.

(ID No. 614) BD: 3  MD: 9

Yuji (?): 7/17

(Gain 3 health) 

(ID No. 615) BD: 3  MD: 5

The man try everything to stop himself from being attack. He block some of the attack,sidestep,rolling and jumping everywhere,making it hard for the wolf to hit him. He's too occupied to attack. Even if he can attack,he will slash the empty air. It's just too fast.

Yuji (?): 10/17

(Gain 3 Health)

(ID No. 616) BD: 4  MD:4

"Alright,it's my turn now."

"NO! I'm not finish! I want to torture that beast! HAHAHA!

"Well too bad. I want to live,so I'll need to have you sleep. Besides you're not that bored anymore right?

"NO! NO! GO AWAY! AT LEAST LET ME FINISH THIS BATTLE!

"...And then die? Good Night."

"Just you wait......" 

"........."

"Alright wolf,let's end this." Yuji's eyes glimmer,he scan every part of the wolf from its legs to its head. The wolf use its claw barrage again,in which Yuji respond by dodging all of it. "I can't believe he's having a hard time fighting this mobs." Yuji slash,almost hitting the real wolf. The wolf jump backwards in a nick of time to dodge it.

"Ah...well...Let's see how will you attack next,considering that I have read your attack pattern." His eyes still glimmer.

Yuji: 13/17

The wolf howl,it then jump high and dive head first. The speed of its action are amazing. "Hmmm,this one looks alot like Bullet Dive attack from one of the game. Which means I can't dodge it....but I can take advantage of the long <Post Motion>." Yuji cover himself with his cape and jump backward as far as possible. The wolf hit the earth,and huge tremor shake the earth. Strong air current push Yuji backwards,rock flew to every direction and hit Yuji. 

"Now." Yuji run to the wolf and slash both of its front leg. He then run to its back and slash its tail. "Just to piss you off~"

(ID No. 617) BD: 6  MD: 7

Yuji: 14/17

Wolf: 6/15 

(ID No. 620) BD: 8  MD: 3

The wolf howl,its white fur turn into red. Yuji can sense huge bloodlust from the wolf. Moon dyed in red blood color. The tree shakes,the grass sway,strong wind blew the earth.The wolf turn its head at the attacker. Yuji can see the eyes are deep black,saliva come out from the mouth.

"Phew,berserk mode huh. Definitely interesting. <Crimson Flash>, let's go!" The wolf disappear for a while;Yuji stay on his toes,trying to sense where the wolf is. Strong wind can be felt from his behind,he quickly roll forward and look at his behind. The wolf scratch nothingness;Yuji successfully avoid it. Yuji run toward it and jump high,aiming to slash its head. He succeed in doing that,and the wolf lose its balance,slowly falling to the ground.

Wolf: 3/15 

(ID No. 621) BD: 7  MD: 3  LD: 3

Heaven tremble upon his arrival

Hell freeze over with every step he takes

The Song of Triumph can be heard from distance

Under the flag of one true warrior.

"Not even Death can stop us! This game of death,we will conquer it!"

"Take this! Unique Skill: Meteor Drop!"

Yuji throw his sword into the air and quickly dash forward. Hand glows yellow under the bright moonlight. Yuji stab the head of the wolf with his hand,quickly pull his hand out and jump high by using the wolf's head as stepping ground.

"Alright,it's your turn."

"Hmmm,that's rare. You letting me take the final action?"

"Yeah,but don't appear again for at least a long time."

"I won't promise you that. As long as you don't get bored."

"Heh,that's a deal then." 

"Alright wolf,time to end your pathetic life!" The man grab the sword in the air and point the sword downward. He shift his position downward, transferring the weight to his sword. He fall to the earth like a meteor fall. The sword went into the head,and the man push it through slowly.

"Thank you for the pleasure! HAHAHAHA" The man pull the sword and deliver the final attack,slicing the head into half. Huge burst of particles happen when the wolf reach zero HP.

"I almost have orgasm from that thing. Ahhhh!"

"Shut up,now go back to sleep."

"Fine,call me when you have interesting fight."

"We'll see about that...."

And then....silent.

Wolf: DEAD

(Gain 1 mats)

"Alright,so that was the rumored wolf. I wonder where he keep the stash...." Yuji walk around the area to look for the said thing. He search around the tree,but there's nothing there. He search around big rock,but there's nothing but boar there. Yuji scratch his head. "Great,do I have to search for the treasure in this huge plain?"

(ID No. 622) LD: 8

He look everywhere for the said treasure. He even when into small caves to search for it. There's nothing but moving bone in there. He want to enter the forest,but he's not brave enough to enter it because it is already night. In the end Yuji give up and resume his mob hunt. "Sigh,all my luck was used up on the first treasure...."

"Alright,let's hunt some more mobs before going back to the city...." Yuji walk around,he doesn't care what mobs he will encounter as long as it gives out exp. He check his status screen and look at the exp bar. "Sigh,just a bit more to level up..." He spot a mob and walk towards it. "Well, more wolf huh. Let's get this over with."

Yuji run to the wolf,scanning his enemy. "Alright,let's aim for the body." With a quick slash,Yuji hit the body for several time. The wolf kick backwards,hitting him in the stomach. He endure the pain and jump backward,gaining himself some distance.

• Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 11 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 11 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Wolf: 3/6

Both party dash forward at the same time. By now,Yuji know that the wolf will gain upper hand when it comes to battle of speed. He quickly make a short stop and roll to the left. The wolf dash past him. Yuji stand up and quickly catch to the wolf,trying to slash the body. The wolf jump to avoid it and lunge from upward. Yuji dodge in time and the wolf kiss the ground. 

• Rolled a 3 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 12 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 12 on the d20 (loot) dice.

• Rolled a 4 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 18 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji run around the wolf,trying to make the wolf confuse. He run around until the wolf's eye can't catch up to him. He run to its back and slash....Just to miss. The wolf run forward and immediately turn back. The wolf then dash forward and leap to bite his arm. He didn't react in time and receive the attack. 

Yuji: 12/17

"Gah,my arm! Can't you sit still?" Yuji shake his left hand until the wolf release its fang. Angry,Yuji throw the sword at the wolf as hard as he can. The wolf didn't dodge in time,the sword stuck in its body. HP reduce to zero,and finally the wolf shatter.

"Alright, 1 or 2 mobs left. Then I'm done."

• Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Wolf: DEAD

He search for mobs other than wolf. He had enough with wolf for today. He walk closer within the safe zone area. That way,he can go back fast and rest in the inn when he done grinding. He can see many boars and wasps in the area due to it being night.

"Good,let's kill dem boars and call it a day."

He face the boar head on. He look for any weak spot,considering he never find for one when he fight all the mobs. He don't have the necessary skill to find one,though he can read attack patterns with constant fighting. "Ahh hell,let's do the same thing I always do. Yuji throw his sword forward aiming for the head. The boar are slow enough to not avoid the attack. The sword struck its eyes,and Yuji proceed to punch its head several times before he pll out his sword. The boar looks agonize by the attack,and attack wildly. Yuji step backward slowly to let the boar calm down.

• Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 12 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Wild Boar: 8/11

• Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d20 (loot) dice.

He wait long enough for the boar to calm down. The injury that he inflicted doesn't recover,giving him the upper hand. "Well,at least I can dodge your attack easily,sorry for the eyes though." Yuji put his sword on his shoulder and bent his body forward. "Let's go!" He dash and slash its ugly head,inflicting more damage. The boar shake its head wildly and try to ram Yuji;he dodge it due to the attack being so slow.

Wild Boar: 5/11

As much as he can dodge,the boar are always known for its reckless nature,making it hard to read opponent for those that aren't wary of it. Yuji relax too much that the boar easily tackle him when he lower his guard. Yuji try to counter,but he miss the chance to do so.

• Rolled a 4 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 12 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 18 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji: 11/17

The boar tackle him again,this time Yuji mistake is he didn't dodge the attack but try to parry it instead. The boar just charge through when he raise his sword. Although he stop the boar from running through him,he take some damage from the boar's brute tackle.

• Rolled a 5 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji: 10/17