(SP-F1) Leveling Up (Reversal) [COMPLETE]

As if taunting,the man yawn at the boar. The man even throw rock at the boar,hitting it several time. The boar charge forward,eyes gleaming red full of rage. The man smile and parry the boar's attack.

"In the end,you too are as boring as all the mobs in the field do. Fighting you are not enough. I'll end you with my next attack."

• Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji (?): 13/17

Wild Boar: 3/11

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After saying that,he slash the boar who still in daze due to its attack being parry. The man slash several time at its head until it doesn't look like a head..... The man sheathe his sword and resume his random exploring.

"Man,so weak. Let's see if the wolf can do a better job entertaining me."

• Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 10+1 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Wild Boar: DEAD

(Gain 1 Mat and 55 col)

The man travel to the Field of Crossroads. His eyes void of emotions search wildly for any mobs. He spot several wolves and beetles and two Field Boss.

"Alright,SLAUGHTER TIME! Non shall live today. Even if you respawn,I'll kill you back. Again and again and again! HAHAHAHA!

He draw his sword and run to the nearby beetle. "Let's start with the annoying bug first!"

He jump and make some flip in the air several times,and make a flying kick at the beetle before making a final flip and slash at its wing. Poor beetle doesn't know what hit it. When it face its attacker,all it can see is a man grinning like crazy,sword shaking and dark aura seeping from his body. The beetle open its wing and fly high. The beetle then make a dive attack. The man dodge the attack simply by ducking his head.

• Rolled a 10 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Beetle: 3/6

"Can you tell me one thing? How does it feel to fly freely?" Oh...you can't talk...Not that I care,even if you can talk,you can't after this!"

He slash like a mad man,the beetle slice into three,wings detached from the body. If there's blood in this game,then surely green fluid will splatter around. Sanity does not longer exist inside him for now.

"Next will be your friends! So wait quietly in the system while I send your friends there. HAHAHAHA!"

• Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 12 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 12 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Beetle: DEAD

He run to the next beetle. This time a group of three beetle. Not that the man care,his bloodlust are over the peak.

"Booooooooring,just three of you? Whatever,I promise your friend so sit there quietly. HAHAHAHA!"

He slash at the first beetle,sending it flying backwards. The other two open their wings and make a dive attack. Buzzing sound reach his ear,which further annoy him. The beetle manage to hit him....but that is because he doesn't dodge it.

• Rolled a 8 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji (?): 12/17

Beetle 1: 3/6

Beetle 2: 6/6

Beetle 3: 6/6 

The first beetle fly up and join its friend. Together,they make Delta Formation. They approach Yuji slowly. "Good,good! Nothing is more interesting than having three mobs ganging on you!"  The man disappear....and appear in the middle of their formation. "Too bad,you all are just brainless mobs. You can't continue this formation when one of you die...." He slash the first beetle,shattering it to pieces. The other two strike his head when he busy attacking,forcing him to jump away.

• Rolled a 9 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Yuji (?): 10/17

Beetle 1: DEAD

"Not bad,you two are more interesting than the other mobs." He use health crystal. He then brace himself for the next attack,knowing that he could not dodge due to using that crystal take some time. The beetle fly towards him and tackle his body.

• Rolled a 1 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji (?): 9/17

(Gain 3 health)

"ALRIGHT! I WANT MORE! Hit me with everything you got!" The man rush forward at amazing speed. His reaction rise suddenly without warning. The beetles strike at empty air just as he pass through them in split second. He position himself under the second beetle and lunge upward. The second beetle stuck at his sword,the man throw the beetle far from its friend.

"No more frieeeends~ Ready yourself~"

• Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 17 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji (?) : 12/17

Beetle 2: 3/6

(Gain 3 health)

The man turn his attention to the second beetle. He walk slowly towards it,dragging his sword as if it's heavy. Buzzing sound can be heard behind him. Annoyed,the man grab the third beetle and throw it to tree. He arrived at the second beetle and look down at it. The beatle look weak,trying to flutter its little pair of wing to get back up.

"......."

"......Weak"

2 Beetles down. 1 more to go

• Rolled a 1 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 18 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji (?): 15/17

Beetle 2: DEAD

He turn around and look at his third target. The beetle fly high in the air towards him fast in which it proceed to dive at the man. He dodge and retaliate to slash the beetle. The beetle fly down to his leg to dodge the slash.

"Well,looks like you can't entertain me any longer. I will end this battle then."

• Rolled a 4 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 19 on the d20 (loot) dice.

"You see,beetle-san,I'm looking for a challenge. You don't have that...No mobs in this floor can. I'm tired with fighting the same mobs again and again and again. I try to contact the Game Master,but they won't NOTICE me. Got it? NOTICE ME?"

"I'm done with you,I'm done with this freaking floor. Die."

He dodge the beetle attack with ease,and counter with downward slash. Everything happen within split second.

• Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Beetle 3: 3/6

After he counter,he spin his sword and slash upward again and repeat the same move two time before he jump up.

"..........Goodbye."

He fall to the ground. He stand up slowly and leave the beetle that has been split to three.

• Rolled a 4 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Beetle 3: DEAD

"Satisfied,myself?"

"Shut up. You know I can't stay quiet. It's your fault for getting bored."

"What can I say? I maybe kind,but when I'm bored I change 180 degree."

"Yeah yeah. Just pray that you won't encounter someone on the way."

"Don't get yourself killed. I want to get out of here alive."

"Shut up and let me enjoy more."

"Whatever,you're the boss."

The man approach the wolf slowly from its behind. He plan for a surprise attack. The rain cover the noise of his footstep. "Nothing is more fun than taking your enemy by surprise~"

"Got you now,wolfie~" He strike as hard as he can on the wolf while smiling. The wolf let out a howl,surprised by the sudden attack. The wolf then scratch his leg. Due to heavy rain,the man can't dodge properly.

• Rolled a 7 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji (?): 14/17

Wolf: 2/6

"Fast,aren't we. Well then,let's race to see if you can catch me."  The man run. His view get block by the heavy downpour and he can't see what's in front of him. Still,he run to play his little 'game' with the wolf. The wolf easily catch up to him and try to bite his leg. Yuji block the attack with his sword and try to slash back,but the rain slow him down and the wolf dodge the attack easily.

• Rolled a 2 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 18 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Wolf: 2/6

"Ahh,I'm not as fast I thought. This cloth is too heavy right now. Oh well, this little game is boring as f***. Cya wolf~" With that said,he land a heavy blow at the wolf's neck. He push through the hard bone,cutting its head from the body.

"Hmmm,what's next? Ahh...is that....? Alright,time to increase the fun a little bit~"

• Rolled a 1 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Wolf: DEAD

From far,he can see something huge flying. He close in to identify what type of mobs is it. "Beetle,and it's huge! Good,I hope it will drop treasure!" Well then,let's try something I haven't try." He slide his finger,equipping the Anneal Blade at his left hand. "Ready to become my test experiment,beetle?"

The man dash frward,air resistance pose no problem to him. He slash his two sword forward at high speed,generating invisible shield that blocks rain from getting in his view.

"Who cares if I can't use sword skill? I'll just drive through your puny body with this two sword. HAHAHAHA!"

Within seconds,he get near to the huge beetle. He then slash upward with both sword. The beetle receive the damage but doesn't seem to be dazed by it. The beetle try to land on top of him,but the man dodge backwards before that could happen.

• Rolled a 1 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Beetle: 8/11

Despite having difficulty wielding two swords,he can dodge attacks well. Not be able to use sword skill put him in disadvantages,but he doesn't seem to realize that. 'Maybe by equipping two swords he can increase the damage' is what he think. Of course he didn't know that is not true. He got a screw loose in his mind right now,rendering him unable to think straight.

"Beetle,prepare your body~"

The man dodge the beetle attack once more before he attempt to slash the beetle's body. The beetle fly high to dodge the attack in last minute.

• Rolled a 3 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 12 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 11 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Beetle: 8/11