(SP-F1) Leveling Up (Reversal) [COMPLETE]

He throw his Anneal Blade to the ground below the flying beetle. He then run to it and jump high,using the blade as a stepping stone. He drive the sword into the beetle and pull the sword out. "You're going down with me,beetle~" The beetle come down,crashing like it has been shot. The beetle recover fast and quickly fly up. Diving down to attack the man,the beetle close its wing and use the gravity pull. The man dodge easily and pull the Anneal Blade out. 

"Stupid."

• Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji (?): 14/17

Beetle: 5/11 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He try to take advantage when the beetle crash down,charging forward with the two sword. Still haven't learn that the beetle can recover forward,he run fast at the beetle. The beetle open its wing and lets out a huge wind. It can fly with ease despite the heavy rain. The man smile as the beetle fly up,and dive down at him. He dodge once more by rolling forward. The beetle quickly fly up before crashing down.

"Impressive,kudos to you beetle."

• Rolled a 5 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 11 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Beetle: 5/11

"Hmmmm,you may be the second boss field...but you aren't that strong. I can finish you easily. Watch me do that with style."
"BEHOLD,YOUR FINAL MOMENT OF GLORY. BE GRATEFUL ITS FULL OF SHOW,HAHAHA!"

The man throw both his sword at the beetle. The sword hit the wings,rendering the beetle unable to fly any longer. It crash to the ground once more with loud thump. The man take his <Crimson Flash> and look at the beetle one last time.

"This.Is.Punishment."

He slash downward at its head. The body of the beetle turn into blue before it shatter.

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 11 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Beetle: DEAD

(Gain 1 mats)

The man sheathe his two sword. He look around to see if there are treasure dropped from the beetle. With size that big and not so quick reaction,there must be some treasure. He look hard,rain obstructing his view.

"Whoever controlling the game,stop this freaking RAIN!" He shout,hoping that the Game Master who trap them inside will hear it.

(ID No. 584) LD: 17+1

Lucky for him,he found a treasure chest where the beetle die. He is lucky enough to spot it in this heavy rain. If he didn't,other players would take it. He walk towards it,his smile seems to be a little different from the crazy one.

"Now this is what I call fun in adventure."

He stare at the treasure chest. He check the rear,the back,the front and its top. He search for something that could endanger him.

"No traps? I hope there's one in the chest. I'm getting tired with all chest giving the same s*** all the time. They won't give you better quality item for some sort of unknown reason. Stupid Kayaba. Traps on the other hand makes you tremble~ I love treasure chest when it comes to that~"

"Well,whatever. Let's finish this and open the treasure."

(ID No. 590) LD: 20+1

He open the treasure chest and found valuable item inside. He take his Anneal Blade and look at it.

"Thank you for becoming a garbage in my inventory. I don't need you anymore. I hereby release you from duty." He throw the blade as far as he can. He then take out the item inside the chest. "From now on,you will serve me. I'm sure that he will like this trinket."

"Ahhhh,no trap whatsoever. Boring."

He continue his journey.

"Congratulations!"

"You gain <Crimson Oblivion>!" 

The rain seems to reduce a little by now. The man face brighten up a bit by the great development. "Finally,now I don't have to worry of rain becoming my obstacle now! Alright, the wolf must be missing me now. Let's go have them entertain me~" He search for wolf that he can play with. 

"I didn't know you like to play around with mobs."

"What can I say,they are better than your lack of social skills~"
"Well,I can understand that. Whatever,watch out for night,they will get more dangerous."

"Really,that's good news!"

"Seriously...Just don't get ourselves killed please."

"Stupid,if you die I will die too. Did you think I will let that happen?"

"In your state,yeah."

"Shut up,or I'll stab this body."

"Fine. Don't forget to eat,I'm starving."

"Why don't you eat the bread yourself you idiot."

"Stupid boy can't get a little fun by himself. Arghhh,where are you wolf?!"

Just as he getting frustrated at himself,he found two wolves near a tree. "Great,I thought you guys are extinct. Well then,let's begin slaughtering,SHALL WE?! HAHAHAHA!" He dash forward at the first wolf,he slash downward at its head, pushing it to the ground. The second wolf bite his leg while the other recover and scratch his body. Yuji jump backward to get some distance.

"Nice teamwork! As expected from canine family."

• Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji (?): 10/17

Wolf 1: 3/6

Wolf 2: 6/6

"One-Handed Sword Skill: Rage Spike!"

His sword begin to glow crimson,he shout the activation word and run forward.  He leap at the first wolf and slash upward,slicing its head to half. The second wolf let's out a howl and bite his hand. The man shake his hand violently so that the wolf will let go of his hand. After a few second,the wolf release its fang and step backward,glaring at the man.

"Ooooh,angry aren't we? That's good,show me that emotion more!"

• Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji (?): 9/17

Wolf 1: DEAD

Wolf 2: 6/6

Bot party charge forward;the wolf is faster than the man. That doesn't surprise him though. The wolf leap forward,fangs open wide aiming for the neck. The man use his left arm as shield,saving him from being bite in the neck. He throw the wolf to the ground and impale it. The wolf whimper as the sword gets through its body slowly.

"HAHAHAHA,WHY OH WHY I DIDN'T DO THIS EARLIER?! HAHAHAHA!"

• Rolled a 7 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji (?): 8/17

Wolf 2: 3/6

"Should I let you go? SHould I? mAYbe I should?! If only you beg down first? HAHAHAHA!"

"......."

"Beg! Or I'll kill you!"

"..........."

The wolf whimper,its HP decrease slowly. It try to wriggle itself out but to no avail. The man see what seems to be tear from its eyes. The man stood there silently;only the whimpering sound of the wolf can be heard.

"That does it,you ruin my mood. Die"

He pull out the sword and slice the wolf to half,ending its misery. He sheathe his sword and walk away.

• Rolled a 3 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 20 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji (?): 8/17

Wolf 2: DEAD

"Having fun bullying the weak?"

"SHUT UP! It's not my fault for killing the weak. Blame Kayaba for making them too weak."

"If I found him,I'll tell him that."
"Shut up or we'll both die."

"I want to see you do that.

"Don't challenge me or you'll regret it."

The man face gets sullen. Dark emotion swirl in his heart. He's not enjoying this massacre any longer. Despite that,he continue searching for mobs that are stronger with hopes it will entertain him.

(OOC: For this boss fight,I'll use Perma Roller)

As he walk forward,he see something small,white figure from distance. The man smile and look at his sword.

"<Crimson Flash>, time to prove your worth to your master. Show me what you can do." The man approach the figure by walking fast. "IT'S TIME TO GET CRAZY!"

The man start running halfway through towards the white figure. As he get closer, he know he will get a blast out of this one. With two HP bar,this one will definitely kill him if he doesn't get serious. The man jump upwards to slash at the big wolf. The wolf notice him and slash the air,creating a massive air torrent. The man barely avoid fatal damage to himself. He land at the grass with his two feet.

"Alright,now this is what I'm talking about!"

(ID No. 604)  BD: 1  MD: 7

Yuji (?): 7/17

Wolf: 14/14 

(ID No. 605) BD: 4  MD: 7

The man take his health crystal from his pouch and use it. He can feel its healing nature. The wolf slash the ground,creating waves of air heading towards the man. The man use the sword to prevent some damage.

Yuji (?): 6/17

Wolf: 15/15

(Gain 3 health)

(ID No. 606) BD: 3  MD: 4

The man charge forward,trying to slash the wolf's leg. Despite it's huge size,it retains the same speed as other wolf would be. The wolf jump backward and try to bite the man with its huge fang. The man barely avoid it. "Whew,if I didn't dodge that,my head will be severed." 

Yuji (?): 9/19

Wolf: 15/15

(Gain 3 health)

(ID No. 607) BD: 6  MD: 9

"Very good,you're way more challenging than the other mobs. Let's see who will stand at the end of this battle." The man smirk. He then run forward,aiming for the left leg once more. The hit land this time,dealing small damage at the enemy. The wolf kick him with its left leg,throwing the man far from the wolf.

Yuji (?): 11/17

Wolf: 12/15

(ID No. 611) BD: 2  MD: 6

Its huge size may be its disadvantages,but the man can't land a single attack at the wolf. The wolf keeps him at distance with its wave and wind torrent attack. The wolf even manage to land an attack at the man. 

"HAHAHA,I'm enjoying this one sided battle more than I could ever imagine. This feeling is greater than smoking a weed!"

Yuji (?): 10/17

Wolf: 12/15