(SP-F1) Mats Hunting (and Rare Hammer?) [COMPLETE]

"Ughhh,I think my master must be laughing so hard right now for tricking me. Who would have thought that the hammer brings bad luck? -Sigh-" Yuji arrive in front of the cavern entrance. Today he will be hunting mats and possibly look for a new hammer in one or two treasure chest. "Well,good luck myself." Yuji enter the cavern with heavy steps.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hmmmm,need to keep my eyes open in this dark cavern. Mobs could ambush from behind if I didn't careful..." Yuji explore the dark cavern. The air flow south towards the exit. It's cold and kind of moist. Yuji touch the wall of cavern and walk forward slowly,making sure he didn't trip or anything like that. "Hmm..I wonder where the ore..."

He walk for a few minutes and found what he want;mineral that haven't been mined yet. He bring up his inventory menu and equip the pick he get from his master. "Luckily I stole his pick...It's too late for him to take any action when he realize this." Yuji whistle and begin mining. "Alright,come out ores! I need you for my shop!"

• Rolled a 5 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 16 on the d20 (loot) dice.

"Alright,I did it!" Yuji mined an ore. He put it in his inventory and continue his exploring.

(Gain 1 mat)

"Where are you ores~ I need you ores~ He sing a weird song while exploring. He arrive at split path. There are three path;left,right and middle. "Hmmm,where should I go? Well right is always the right path,so let's go to right~" Yuji let his feet carry him straight towards the right path.

"Ores~ I need you ores~ I...ores?" As he walk forward while singing the weird song, he see white figure from distance. Yuji stop singing and store his pick. He draw his sword and proceed forward slowly. A few steps and he recognize the white figure. "A skeleton.... Looks strong though..." Yuji analyze the skeleton. It use a sword and shield. Yuji breathe in and steel himself.

"Alright,let's go."

Yuji take the initiative by dashing towards his enemy. He dash past the skeleton and attack its back. "Got you." Yuji slash downward inflicting some damage. The skeleton stumble forward and then turn around...slowly. Crackling noise can be heard with each step it take. The skeleton try to slash him,but Yuji dodge the attack by tilting his body backward. 

• Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji: 19/19

Skeleton: 8/12

"You can't hit me when you're too slow...." Yuji grab the skeleton's shield and pull it to the side. "I like it hard? What about you?" Yuji release the shield when the skeleton try to pull back,making it fall to the ground. Yuji proceed to quickly land an attack before the skeleton recover. Yuji jump backward to gain himself some distance,but the skeleton have its own trick. It throw its shield,taking Yuji by surprise. Yuji didn't manage to dodge in time.

• Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 11 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 14 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji: 18/19

Skeleton: 4/12

"I must say this. You are one tricky skeleton. Well too bad for you,now that I have learn that you can make that move,I can prepare myself the next time you use that attack again." Yuji run forward and land a blow on its head. Too bad you won't be able to use that move. At least your friend can." The skeleton fall to ground and shatter.

• Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 12 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d20 (loot) dice.

LD: 10+1

(Life Leech activated: +1 health)

Skeleton: DEAD

(Gain 1 mats and 60 col)

"Alright,let's continue further~" Yuji sheathe his sword and resume his exploring. "Hmmm,I should have buy one or two potion...I heard that there is a new shop open somewhere in the city. I should check it out later.." Yuji look at his HP bar and look at the rod in front of him. "Well...I hope there's no boss level monster here."

"Hmmm what's that...Looks like mineral that haven't been mined yet..." Yuji walk to it quietly. He look around to see if there's any mob. A skeleton with the same equipment he encounter earlier is just a few metre in front of him. "Hmm..I can do this...I hope the noise won't attract its attention.." Yuji equip the pick and begin mining. "Well,here goes nothing."

• Rolled a 5 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 20 on the d20 (loot) dice.

"Alright,another iron~"

(Gain 1 mats)

Yuji smile as he store the iron. He suddenly hear crackling noise behind him. Yuji put his pick at the ground and grab the hilt of his sword. "Phew...careful now myself..." A swoosh sound can be heard and Yuji quickly roll to the left. He dodge the attack,but the mineral was destroyed instead. "Ughhh,now it won't regenerate..." Yuji run towards his attacker and try to land a strike,but the skeleton block with its shield.

• Rolled a 5 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d12 (craft) dice.

MD: 6-1

Skeleton: 12/12

"That shield annoys me to no end. Wish I can stab through it like the one I did with the iron skeleton...This shield looks stronger though.." After his attack get blocked,Yuji spin his sword and try to slash again when the skeleton lower its shield. The skeleton raise it again,blocking his attack. Yuji jump back,but the skeleton slash him before he can gain some distance. 

• Rolled a 3 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Skeleton: 12/12

"Quick,aren't we?" Yuji look at the wound the skeleton inflicted. He manage to avoid huge damage thanks to him jumping back. Yuji run to the skeleton and pretend to slash its head. When the skeleton raise its shield,Yuji duck and slash at its leg instead. The skeleton try to bash him with its shield,but Yuji roll to the right to dodge the attack. "Hah! Got you!"

• Rolled a 7 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji stand up and step backwards to gain himself some distance. The skeleton gaze at Yuji with its hollow eyes...which isn't there,but Yuji can feel the animosity from its look. The skeleton throw its shield and Yuji sidestep to dodge the flying shield. The shield fly into the deep darkness,nowhere to be found again. Yuji run forward and try to hit the skeleton,but it block with its sword. They both are lock in a clash.

• Rolled a 2 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 15 on the d20 (loot) dice.

At first,Yuji gain a slight advantage in the clash. He is able to push the skeleton a little. But as the clash gets longer,the skeleton gain the upper hand. The skeleton manage to push Yuji to the wall. The skeleton pull away from the clash and stab Yuji's left arm. Yuji try to hit back but the skeleton manage to doge.

• Rolled a 3 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d12 (craft) dice.

MD: 8-1

Yuji: 17/19

"Whew,annoying." Yuji dash forward to attack,but he suddenly slip and fall to the ground. He look at his feet and notice the reason why he fall. "A puddle of water? Curse this cavern for being too dark and slippery." The skeleton approach him and strike his back. "Gah! You'll pay for that skinny!"

• Rolled a 1 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 10-1

Yuji: 16/19

Yuji stand up and step backward. The skeleton did the same thing except that it is already standing up. "So strong...But I am strong too!" Yuji charge forward and the skeleton walk forward slowly. Both close in and slash at each other. Yuji successfully strike the head while the skeleton manage to hit his torso.

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d20 (loot) dice.

(Life Leech activated. Gain 1 health)

Yuji: 16/17

Skeleton: 2/12

"Alright skeleton,return to where you belong!" Yuji slash one more time at the head before the skeleton could harm him. Confident that the strike will bring it down. Yuji sheath his sword and wait for the skeleton to shatter. He haven't finish sheate his sword when the skeleton explode into pieces of fragments. "Huh,time to move on."

(Life Leech activate on roll 9 and 10. Gain 1 health)

Yuji: 17/19

Skeleton: DEAD

(Gain 1 mats and 60 col)

Yuji resume his journey. He look to the left and right and see wall again. Just walls and walls and more walls. Yuji get bored with the same layout of the cavern. "I know this is a cavern,but isn't there something interesting here?" A few more walk and he found himself at dead end. "Great,nothing here. Now what?" Just as he about turn around and walk back, a sword come down in front of him from the shadow towards him with great speed. Yuji quickly parry the attack and counter his attacker. "Come out,whatever you are!"

A skeleton come out from the shadow,Yuji quickly prepare himself for battle.

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 14 on the d20 (loot) dice.

(Life leech activate. Gain 1 health)

Skeleton: 10/12

"There's only skeleton in this cavern? Well whatever,time to make you drop something." Yuji stab several times at the skeleton's body quickly. Eventhough it is not as fast as the rapier,the sword did a good job in doing that. The skeleton try to slash him again,but Yuji evade with ease.

• Rolled a 5 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d12 (craft) dice.

MD: 5-1

(Life Leech activate.Gain 1 health)

Skeleton: 5/12