(SP-F1) Mats Hunting (and Rare Hammer?) [COMPLETE]

After evading the attack,Yuji lower his body and run forward to strike the skeleton. The skeleton begin its move. Both party close to each other,and they trade blows;Yuji slash the body while the skeleton manage to land a hit on his cheek. Both party jump backward to separate themselves to avoid further damage.

• Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 17 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 9-1

Yuji: 18/19

Skeleton: 1/12

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yuji try to trick the skeleton by going to its left. The skeleton throw its shield at him but Yuji change direction to the right instead. The shield fly past him and Yuji run to the skeleton. "Sleep well." Yuji strike the head and the head fall to the ground. The skeleton shatter and Yuji look at the message screen. "Hmm,just mats huh. Alright,time to retrace my step." Yuji close the window and turn back.

• Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 4-1

Yuji: 18/19

Skeleton: DEAD

(Gain 1 mats)

"The same layout......I think there's nothing here but mobs again. -Sigh-" The same rock,the same moisture,low temperature,lesser air. Yuji walk down the path with bored look on his face. He didn't expect the cavern to be that dull. "Whatever,let's finish gathering the mats and exit the cavern...oh wait there's still one more path. -sigh-" As he walk forward he found another mineral. He equip the pick and begin mining without waiting any futher.

• Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 20 on the d20 (loot) dice.

(Gain 1 mats)

"Hmm,I have a lot of mats already. Well let's see if I can find the hammer next...Which means more mobs to fight... -sigh-"

"Well if you dislike fighting,why don't I help you?"

"Thought I told you not to appear again for a long time?"

"I'm bored, and I don't want to sleep forever."

"Ughh fine,I will go to sleep for a while. Wake me up when you get the hammer."

"Don't be greedy you idiot."

"And you don't get too violent. Stop talking and get going."

"MY TURN! Let's kill all the skeleton and grind their bones to dust! HAHAHAHA! The man run ahead to find mobs quickly.

"Where are you mobs~ Come out skeleton,come out anyone! I don't care how many,just come out~" The man voice echoes in the caver. He stop running and walk instead. He realize that he still wearing the pick. He store it inside his inventory and draw his sword. As he walk forward,he see a skeleton from distance. "Good! Let the hunting begin! HAHAHA! The man run toward the skeleton and land a hard blow behind its head. The skeleton stumble forward and turn around to slash. The man jump backwards with amazing speed to evade the attack. "Tooooo slow skeleton! Too bad you have bones only and no muscles~ HAHAHA!"

• Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 5-1

(Life leech activated. Gain 1 health)

Yuji (?): 19/19

Skeleton: 7/12

The man run to the left and right to confuse the skeleton. The skeleton can't react to his movement,giving the man an opportunity to land another slash at its body. The skeleton use its shield to bash the man in the head,making him stumble backward. "Good,GOOD! Now that's more I like it! Bash me,hit me! I don't care what you do as long as you entertain me!"

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 20 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 10-1

(Life leech activated. Gain 1 health)

Skeleton: 2/12

The man sidestep and position himself to its left. Unfortunately,the cavern isn't that big and he hit the wall with his body... The skeleton turn to him and try to slash his head. The man duck to avoid the attack. Screeching sound echoes as the sword collide with wall. "You missed me,skeleton-san~ Strike harder and quickly will you?"

• Rolled a 1 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 3-1

Skeleton: 2/12

After he avoid the attack,the man roll to the left and place himself behind the skeleton. "Time to sleep skeleton~" The man strike its back 3 times before kicking it. The skeleton fall to the ground and shatter. The man turn around and continue walking.

• Rolled a 3 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 9-1

(Gain 1 mats)

The man get bored after walking for just a few minute. "What the hell?! There's nothing here but ROCKS! Can't you go somewhere fun to gather mats?! Stupid boy.." The man complaint along the way while punching the wall of the cavern,releasing his anger. He finally reach the end of the path and see a huge skeleton. "At least the mobs here is fun! Alright skeleton,prepare yourself! HAHAHA!"

The man run forward and jump up to strike the head. He manage to land a strong hit on the head before landing on the ground. The skeleton lift its sword high and swing it down on the man with great force and strength. The man cover himself and block some damage. He stumble backward and spin his sword. "WOW! Much strong! Let's see how well you can defend against my sword!"

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 7-1

(Life Leech activated.Gain 1 health)

Skeleton: 13/19

The man run towards the skeleton with difficult maneuver. He run from left to right and near the wall while changing his speed and shifting his body all at the same time. He manage to dodge all the attacks and arrive at the leg. He slash it as hard as he can,forcing the skeleton to kneel. The skeleton bash him with its shield and the man fly backward. He flip in the air once and land on the ground. "Your kind and your shield annoys me. REAL MEN FIGHT WITH SWORDS ONLY! Pathetic skeleton!" 

• Rolled a 8 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 18 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 8-1

Yuji (?): 18/19

Skeleton: 9/19

The man wait for the skeleton to strike. He put his sword up to defend himself as the skeleton swing its sword downward at him. Both party sword clash with the skeleton gaining the advantage at first. The man grin and lower his sword. The skeleton manage to strike his torso but the sword went down to the ground. The man kick the sword to the ground and climb it. The man run towards the head and slash the head before jumping down. "My style is aggressive and I don't wait for people to attack me, but seeing you dumb enough gives me an advantage to plan some...tricks. All's fair in combat right? HAHAHA!"

• Rolled a 8 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 12 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 8-1

(Life Leech activated. Gain 1 health)

Skeleton: 4/19

He try land with style,but fail instead. He fall to the ground with face hitting the ground first. He rub his face and stand up,but he feel something heavy behind him and he can't stand up. He suddenly got push into the ground with great force. He turn around and see the skeleton is trampling him. "HAHAHA,OH THE PAIN! Good! If I were you I'll enjoy this while I can! Too bad this moment is wasted on a brainless mob like you. Oh wait,you don't have any brains! HAHAHA!

• Rolled a 1 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 17 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji (?): 17/19

Skeleton: 4/19

"As much as I enjoy this pleasure,I'm not planning to be step on forever. Why don't we switch role?" The man squirm his way out of the foot and slash the leg. He then proceed to slash the other leg as hard as he can. The skeleton fall to the ground and the man climb his back. He walk slowly to its head and stomp it. "HAHAHA! SO THIS IS HOW YOU FEEL EARLIER! Too bad I don't like your hard and boney head. Die!" The man strike its head and the skeleton shatter to pieces. The man land to the ground and sheath his sword. "Alright,1 more path to explore! I hope there's more like this one! HAHAHA!" The man turn around and retrace his step.

• Rolled a 12 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 14 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 8-1  LD: 14+1

Yuji (?): 17/19

(Gain 1 mat and 95 col)

"Damn you Kayaba for making a cavern this big!" The man curse Kayaba silently as he walk back to the split path. The man never like long walk,he get bored quickly when there's nothing to do. "I would like some company here!" The man shout,trying to attract the attention of any mobs,but no mobs seems to hear his shouting. The man grumble and kick the wall. After a while,he finally arrive at the split path. "Alright,middle path! I can't wait to slaughter anything inside there!"

As he walk forward,he can't hold his anticipation. "What if there is some huge mecha inside? What if there is a bondage machine inside?" He can't wait,so he run as fast as he can. But he is stopped by a huge door. "The hell is this?! Open damn it!" The man kick the door for a few times but there's no response whatsoever. He try to push it but the door won't budge. As he stare at the door, a skeleton approach from his left side.

"So you're the guardian of this door? Good,I like it when I have to force my way through!" The man draw his sword and prepare himself for a fight.

"If you would be so kind as to let me strike first,then I'll be glad to take that offer...eventhough you didn't say anything about that! HAHAHA!" The man dash forward and slash at the leg and hand before slashing one more time at the body. The skeleton receive hits left and right. It then try to strike the man,but he dodge the attack. "Slow,too SLOW!"

• Rolled a 5 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 5-1

(Life Leech activated. Gain 1 health)

Skeleton: 7/12

"With mobs as slow as you,I don't have to use any sword skills!" The man jump and make a spin slash. He hit the body and the skeleton stumble backwards. The skeleton throw its shield. The man catch the shield with single hand and throw it to ground. "FOOL! THROWING THINGS AROUND WON'T DO YOU ANY GOOD!"

• Rolled a 6 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 6-1

Skeleton: 3/12

The man walk slowly at the skeleton,angry look on his face. Apparently he doesn't like it when someone or something throw things at him. "Even if you want to throw something,throw a huge rock or something damn it!" The man approach the skeleton and deliver a downward slash before the skeleton can do anything. 

"Alright,now open the door!" The door open as if it reacts to the man order. He walk inside,leaving the skeleton to shatter.

• Rolled a 4 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 11 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 4-1

(Gain 1 mat and 60 col)