(SP-F1) Mats Hunting (and Rare Hammer?) [COMPLETE]

Inside,the cavern gets bigger. He walk forward and see another skeleton that looks the same as the one from earlier. Behind it is another door that looks like bigger. "More door? Swear to god..if only I have the World-Class Destroyer Noble Phantasm like the one in the anime,I'll destroy this place along with its data fragment..." The man prepare himself for another battle. The man approach the skeleton and land two slash at its torso before jumping back to avoid the skeleton sword.

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 6-1

(Life Leech activated. Gain 1 health)

Yuji (?): 19/19

Skeleton: 6/12

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The man dash forward to attack again. The man try to strike the same place again,but the skeleton manage to block it with its shield. The skeleton then slash the man torso but the man dodge by sidestepping to the left to avoid the attack "I'll take back my word,I don't need that weapon. I'll just defeat you as you can give better fight than your dead friend back there!"

• Rolled a 3 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 16 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji: 19/19

Skeleton: 6/12

"Well then,don't make me disappointed!" The man run forward,this time he doesn't hold back. He run to the back of the skeleton and slash several times before kicking it to the ground. The skeleton try to slash him when the it fall to the ground,but the man tilt his body backward slightly to avoid the attack. "Easy one skeleton-chan. Can't you do better?"

• Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Skeleton: 2/12

The man try to step on the skeleton,but the skeleton roll around to dodge to avoid the attack. The man step back and watch as the skeleton roll around. "Well,if you want to work in a circus,I can create one and place you in there you idiot." The skeleton roll around but it can't get up. The man just watch it silently and shake his head. "I think I'm getting a headache here. OH GOD WHY MUST THIS SKELETON EXIST!"

• Rolled a 1 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 13 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Skeleton: 2/12

The man wait for the skeleton to raise. He wait for a while but the skeleton can't still get up. "......" The man approach it and step on it's back. He then aim the point of the sword at the head. "Goodbye." He stab the head,and the skeleton perish to pieces of fragments. "Alright,open door or I'll go in with force." The door open and the man go in.

• Rolled a 3 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 11 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 3-1  LD: 9+1

Skeleton: DEAD

(Gain 1 mat)

He walk through the door and arrive at even bigger place. "What's with increasing size? Whatever. WHERE IS THE BOSS?!" He walk for a while and found another mob with a door behind it. The man look at the skeleton and sigh. "GREAT,more guardian. CAN I SEE YOUR BOSS? I want to complain about their customer service. IT SUCKS!" The man dash forward and drive the sword through the skeleton. He push the skeleton until they stop at the door. "Won't you die already?!" The skeleton try to strike back,but the man's sword prevent it from doing that.

• Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 14 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji: (?): 19/19

Skeleton: 8/12

Surprising enough,the skeleton grab the sword and pull the sword out from its body. The man try to push back but the skeleton have greater strength. "Impressive,so the guardians gets stronger with each door! Good,GOOD! I can't wait to pass through the next door!" The skeleton slash him,forcing the man to jump backwards. 

• Rolled a 8 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 19 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 8-1

Yuji (?): 18/19

Skeleton: 8/12

The man run forward to get closer to the skeleton. He hit the skeleton with flurry of strikes. The man confuse the skeleton as it can't block all the attacks at the same time. The man manage to strike several parts of its body. The skeleton try to land a strike,but the man block with his sword and push the sword back.

• Rolled a 10 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Skeleton: 4/12

The man try to land another strike after the skeleton stumble,but the skeleton raise its shield to block the attack. "Tch,freaking shield always get in my way." The skeleton bash the man in the face,making him stumble backwards. After he recover,he spit on the ground and spin his sword,preparing himself for another attack.

• Rolled a 9 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 12 on the d12 (craft) dice.

MD: 9-1

Yuji (?): 17/19

Skeleton: 4/12

"Alright skeleton number...3,I'm going through that door and you won't stop me! Take a rest in the system database along with your friends! HAHAHA!" The man walk at the skeleton and impale it with sword so many times the skeleton turn into pieces before it even shatter into data fragments. The man kick the door and go inside,not wanting to wait any further. 

• Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 11 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 6-1  LD: 11+1

(Life Leech activate. Gain 1 health)

(Gain 1 mat and 60 col)

He walk through the door and arrive at huge place. The place looks different as there are pillars in the room. "So,this is where the boos of the skeleton is? Come out now! No need to hide yourself!" Light begin appear from the back up to the front. The torch lit up by itself. The man look at the torch light up one by one until it end. He then see something malicious. "Good,GOOD! LET'S DO THIS SKELETON BOSS!" He begin running to the gold skeleton as the skeleton slowly raise from its seat. The man close in and strike the skeleton at its head while the skeleton still standing up. "Enjoying your warm seat? HAHAHA!" 

(Life leech activated. Gain 1 health)

Skeleton: 15/21

"Well,stay still at the seat for as long as you want! HAHAHAHA!" The man kick the skeleton and step on its body to make it stay at the seat. "Activating <Gemini> skill, Concentration!" The man slash the head so many times before using the chair armrest as a stepping ground for him to jump up. "Let's see how you going to avoid this one!"

• Rolled a 2 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d12 (craft) dice.

MD: 2-1

(Concentration activated. +1 damage)

Skeleton: 8/21

The man spin his body in the air and aim the sword downward. He fall and lunge the head. The sword went through the thick skull and the man push it in slowly with bot hand. "AHAHAHA! DO YOU FEEL IT? THE PLEASURE? THE FEELING OF SOMETHING GOING INSIDE YOUR BODY THROUGH FORCE?! HAHAHA!" The man pull out the sword and kick the skeleton out from its chair. The skeleton stand up and unleash a dark wave. The man jump behind the chair to shield himself from the attack.

• Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 3-1

Skeleton: 3/21

The man run out from the chair and run from the barrage of dark waves the skeleton use at him. He run to the pillar,using it as a cover to defend against the attack. The moment the skeleton stop attacking,the man run towards it and try to land an attack,but the skeleton manage to avoid the attack.

• Rolled a 4 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Skeleton: 4/21

"So you avoid that one,no big deal! Try dodging this one!" The man slash the leg,rendering the skeleton unmovable. He then slash the hand so that he can disarm its weapon. The skeleton stood there,unable to do anything but just stare at the man. He tap the skeleton's skull with swords before kicking it to ground. "Well then,die." The man slash the skeleton from its skull to its body,splitting it to half. "Phew,no challenge whatsoever. Weak boss!"

• Rolled a 5 on the d10 (mob) dice.

MD: 5-1  LD: 5+1

(Gain 1 mats)

"Nice one. Now go search for a treasure. I can detect one in this area."

"Heh,that boss is nothing,and can you please stop talking about your stupid treasure?!"

"There might be a trap inside..."
"Tch,you know how to get my attention. FINE! I'll go look for one."

"Stupid,all he can think about is treasure! Can't he feel the joy and thrills of battle?" Despite saying that,the man search for the said treasure. He look everywhere in the room. "Where is it? I hate this searching stuff thing!"

"ARGHHHH,WHERE IS THIS DAMN THING!" The man kick the chair where the skeleton sit. The chair crumble to dust and reveal a secret compartment under the chair. "HAHA,Made in China stuff! So this is where you keep your stuff huh Mr. Skeleton?" Let's see what inside!"

• Rolled a 4 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 17 on the d20 (loot) dice.

LD: 17+1

"Alright,COME OUT MONSTER! Come out spears that will skewer me!" The man open the treasure chest without checking if there's trap or not. He wait for a few seconds with anticipation. No monster come out....no spear or traps or whatsoever. The man sigh and look inside to see what is in the treasure. "Well,he do get what he want...I wish there are monster that will jump out from the box. DAMN IT!" The man took out the hammer and throw the chest to the wall. He then store it in his inventory and walk out from the room.

• Rolled a 3 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 20 on the d20 (loot) dice.

LD: 20+1

(Obtain Hammer of the Fairies)

"Here's your gay hammer. Take it before I puke."

"Thanks for your hard work. I guess it's my turn right?"

"Yeah whatever. I'm going back to sleep."

"Alright,good night."

"Well then,let's go back home shall we?" Yuji walk quickly to the split path. He don't want to run as that will attract more monster. "Enough fighting for one day,I need some rest."

A short while later he arrive at split path. "Phew,I have covered all the path. Looks like this is one heck of a cavern. Lucky I got what I need~" Yuji look straight ahead and feel the air flow in the cavern. "Alright,this way to the exit." After walking for a few minutes,he finally exit the cavern. He stretch a bit and inhale deeply. "Ughhh,fresh air~ I miss the smell of the grass. Okay then,back to the city.

Yuji walk while humming. Today is a great day for him.