(OP- F2) Walking the Floors (Completed)

Celes <<switched>> with arekusu, aiming her spear toward the one he had already hurt. She screamed in rage as she swung the Devastator towards it "Arrrrrrgh!" 

• Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.

She hit the first skeleton hard in the ribs, a wide gash appearing in its digital countenance.(DMG: 4)

Skeleton 1: 2/8

Skeleton 2: 8/8

Skeleton 3: 8/8

Skeleton 4: 8/8

• Rolled a 5 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d10 (mob) dice
  • Rolled a 8 on the d10 (mob) dice
  • Rolled a 4 on the d10 (mob) dice

The first skeleton swung at her, missing sompletely. The second swung at her as well, but she was able to sidestep his attack (EVA+2). the third and fourth skeleton went for Arekkusu.

Skeleton 3 Slashed hard, hitting your arm (DMG1). The fourth attempted and attack but missed completely. "No!" Yelled celes in the back. "Take care of this first one!! once he is dead we can deal with the rest!  Switch!!" She jumped back and stood behind you, back to back. Ready for the next volley of attacks.

Arekkusu: 14/15

Celes: 15/15

Skeleton 1: 2/8

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arekkusus arm stung a bit, but he ignored the pain of it. He tried to stall so he could inflict a bit more damage on the surrounding enemies, but that didn't seem too realistic and Arekkusu took a hit as his price.

Arekkusu jumped forward, switching his position with Celes and running forward for the weakened skeleton. Arekkusu ran past two over the three skeletons who were at full strength and he continued running.

Rolled a 6 on the d10 (mob) dice.

However, the third one took Arekkusu down with its blade, making Arekkusu fall. Arekkusu slipped back up onto his feet, feeling his neck hurt a bit, but no blood had been lost somehow. Arekkusu got to the weakened enemy and sliced at it.

Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Arekkusu sliced the enemy successfully and with a throwback that not even Arekkusu expected. The skeleton shattered into multiple data pieces. Arekkusu then dodged the crowd to get to Celes. "Switch!" Arekkusu exclaimed, needed a quick second to relax his sore neck.

Arekkusu: 14/15

Celes:15/15

Skeleton 1: DEAD

Celes looked at Arekkusu, She didnt want him to get hurt any more "Alright!" She jumped forward and hit the second skeleton with everything she had. (Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice) she slashed at his arms trying to hit him (DMG 4+2crit= 6) True to its name her devastator easily sliced the enemy. He tried to attack, but was unable to ( Rolled a 1 on the d10 (mob) dice) he wealky slashed in the air, obviously her hit had been hard enough to stun him. The second skeleton swung at her, hitting hard enough to activate the thons on her armour (Rolled a 9 on the d10 (mob) dice). His attack hit hard, but he still took damage (Dmg 2, DM1=1, thorn activates, 1 DMG to skeleton) . 

The fourth skeleton decided to turn his attention to Arekusu and swung(Rolled a 5 on the d10 (mob) dice) His attack barely missed as the skeleton creature let out a fearsome howl. 

Arekkusu: 13/15

Celes: 14/15

Skeleton 2: 7/8

"Wow you are as annoying as you look." Arekkusu said as he jumped back. He looked back to Celes, waiting to see if she tags Arekkusu in for the two. Meanwhile, Arekkusu decided to try his old plan again.

"Get back!" Arekkusu exclaimed. He then jumped at the enemy anyways, tightening the distance. The irony of what he said. He then slashed at the skeleton.

• Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Arekkusu hit the Skeleton, but didn't get too far with the hit. The skeleton was only a little bit phased. (Rising Edge 1 Dmg + 1 regular damage.) But it was phased enough to start slicing at thin air instead of Arekkusu.

"Awesome." Arekkusu said. "Celes! Are you ok over there?"

Skeleton 2: 7/8

Skeleton 3: 6/8

Celes looked as arekusu hit and prepared to attack "I'm doing just fine Are!"  She lunged at the skeleton that had activated her thorns earlier (Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice) She hit him hard (DMG4). He stumbled back, scrambling to hit her again. (Rolled a 3 on the d10 (mob) dice) He missed her completely, instad falling over and scambling to get up again. The fourth skeleton also swung at her (Rolled a 4 on the d10 (mob) dice) and missed as she easily sidestepped his attack. 

"Arekkusu i'm having an awesome time with these two, lets switch, finish this guy off!" 

Celes: 14/15

Skeleton 2: 1/8

Skeleton 3: 6/8

"All right!" Arekkusu exclaimed. "I'm in!"

Arekkusu jumped forward towards to the two skeletons that Celes was dealing with. Arekkusu ran quickly to make sure the Skeleton he was dealing with wasn't going to hit him. Then Arekkusu targeted the weaker Skeleton for an attack.

Arekkusu ran fast and got in range with the Skeleton and swung his sword to the side.

• Rolled a 1 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d10 (mob) dice.

The skeleton blocked the attack that Arekkusu attempted, then with its blade pushed Arekkusu back onto the ground. Arekkusu slowly got back onto his feet and ran braced himself again. He took no damage since he wasn't hit with the sword, so he didn't decide to switch out yet.

Celes Decided to attack the other two (Rolled a 4 on the d10 (battle) dice +2 ACC= 6) She tripped lightly as she swung at the third skeleton, but still managed to hit him( DMG 4) unfortunately that was enough of an opportunity for him to hit her (Rolled a 6 on the d10 (mob) dice) his sword cut into her side (DMG 1) as the fourth skeleton turned to attack her (Rolled a 9 on the d10 (mob) dice) He swung at her and hit hard (DMG 1) slashing right at her legs. Celes Roared in pain and anger, Its not my time yet you bastards, I'm going to end you!

Celes: 12/15

Skeleton 3: 2/8

The skeleton behind Arekkusu bumped into him from behind. Arekkusu reacted out of pure instinct and slashed backwards.

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d10 (mob) dice.

"Go to hell!" Arekkusu exclaimed hitting the skeleton hard, sending it far back and away from Arekkusu. (1+ 1 Rising Edge+ 2 critical). The weakened skeleton however hit Arekkusu while Arekkusu wasn't looking, knocking Arekkusu to the ground. Damn. Arekkusu thought to himself.

"Celes!" Arekkusu called. "Switch!" Arekkusu stumbled up onto his feet and got himself behind Celes and confronted the Skeleton Celes battled against.

Arekkusu: 12/15

Celes: 12/15

Skeleton 4: 4/8

Celes looked at arekkusu, and moved with him as they switched places. "Okay! time to finish this!"  She swung hard at the skeleton that had attacked arekusu (Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice) He shattered to a million pieces as she turned. The second skeleton turned to attack her (Rolled a 9 on the d10 (mob) dice). He hit hard (DMG 1) Slashing at her side, so hard he activated the thorns in her armour (DMG 1) He shrieked as her burst into shards of data before her "One more to go Are!! finish hiim!"  she yelled at her friend.  

Arekkusu: 12/15

Celes: 11/15

Skeleton 2: DEAD

Skeleton 4: DEAD

"One more to go Are!" He heard Celes voice say. "Finish him!"

One more! Arekkusu felt his blood pump up and excitement of the battle got to him. Arekkusu ran fast and directly to the last skeleton, his sword ready to slash again. The Skeleton stood in a defensive position with its sword held forward.

• Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Arekkusus sword crossed the skeleton and it was a duel of power. Arekkusu pushed hard, wanting to overpower bone. The words let out sparks at more pressure was applied. Then Arekkusus sword pushed forward and the skeleton stumbled back. Arekkusu quickly sliced through the skeleton, having it split into many data pieces.

"It's... over." Arekkusu said as he fell on his knees. "So this was a trap the whole time." Arekkusu just sat there stunned. His life flashed before his eyes, things could've gone way worse for the two trapped players. The door reappeared, giving the players an exit out of there.

"Are you all right?" Arekkusu asked Celes. "How are your wounds doing?"

"Yeah." Arekkusu said. "This is nothing. I'll be all right."

Rolled a 20 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Rolled a 3 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Rolled a 7 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Rolled a 10 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Arekkusu had 60 Col added, one Mat, and pair of... Earmuffs? Headphones?. Arekkusu sheathed his sword in and pulled out his Violin from his inventory, just in case any more surprises came in.

"Lets get out of here." Arekkusu said.

Dordur had been napping for some time behind a rock for safety issues when he woke up only from hearing swords clashing and skeletons crumbling, When Dordur attempted to stand up he immediately stopped and crouched after he saw two players checking for loot. one holding a violin and the other checking her inventory, Dordur Decided to lay low for the meanwhile and see how things would go forth.

Arekkusu walked out of the door with his Violin held up high, returning to the three-way fork with one way to go only.

"So this is the door." Arekkusu said. "Why would they put up challenges like that on floor two? Celes and I barely survived that attack with Skeletons and an annoying bat took time to kill. Level 2 players could've easily died in those battles.

Arekkusu just looked at the last door. What if that door wasn't real either? What then?

Huh!? Arekkusu put his Violin away, knowing players aren't affected by Violins. He pulled out his sword and approached the area in which Celes most certainly did speak.

"There's a player here?" Arekkusu asked. "Other than You, Rowan, and me there's another player here?"

Arekkusu looked more until he looked behind the boulder with his blade up. He was ready to swing until he realized the player was just sitting there. No weapon unsheathed ready for assassination, the player just sat there.

"And who might you be?" Arekkusu asked.

Dordur thought to himself when they noticed him, 'oh crap, better ru... nvm too late' as they seemed to be walking towards them, with his eyes wide open and looking somewhat dorky like and with no clothes on except for his pants which seemed somewhat torn, he simply looked the other way waving his fingers in the air and replied

fox_s_sin_of_greed__ban_by_kelevrak-d7zl "Oh Well i'm just taking a nap here, and i accidentally fell asleep and i just woke up now so thank you for waking me up, and i was definetely! not knocked out....."

He then smiled rather bluntly as he if was making a joke.

"Heh." Arekkusu chuckled. "All right then, we need to advance further into the maze."

Arekkusu sheathed his blade back to where it belonged. However, he didn't pull out his Violin, not unless he just wanted to play music only. He couldn't find his material he obtained.

(OOC: Given in another Area)

He walked forward toward the final door that stood tall in front of him. "All right." Arekkusu said. "We're going in."

"No thanks guys, I have to go back. I have a store and a guild meeting to be" (you guys make comments to fast ><).

He turn to Arekkusu "I was worry about you at the start, you look like you are looking for a ways to die. But now its seems like you are in good hands" he nodded to Cele". Actually, he was chasing death, but the monsters in this place are to weak. ""By the way...on how much you are selling your materials?"