(OP- F2) Walking the Floors (Completed)

"All right then." Arekkusu said. "We'll see you later then. Good luck on your shop."

Arekkusu stared at the door. Was it really worth the time? Arekkusu heard rumors of bosses on floor 9, these were regular monsters on floor two. He was only alive because he had help from other people, could Arekkusu really clear the game at all? He could barely survive a floor 2 trap.

"I don't know now." Arekkusu said. "Should we... should we continue?"

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arekkusu was reluctant. Was this really what he wanted to do? He didn't want to die, let alone let another player die along with him. He could never forgive himself. When Arekkusu looked back at Celes however, she seemed to be ready to fight. She wants to get through, and so should Arekkusu. After a deep breath, Arekkusu unsheathed his blade and looked at the door.

"We're going in." Arekkusu said. He opened the door, no flying sword came out. Instead, it was another empty hallway. This could be the way to go, but the other empty looking hallway was a trap. Arekkusu went in anyways, slowly so he could wait for Celes.

Dordur had watched as the other player walked out, rather weary of him but nonetheless the other player just left. as the Arekk and Celes were proceeding into another room, Dordur decided to follow them into the room which was appearantly so far, empty. He asked them "Is this that way out? If so I'd rather not go there cause you never know what happens." As Dordur finished the sentance He laughed a bit and quite loudly, looking something like this:

tumblr_nes7ufYPZu1qhqmgno1_500.gif

"Heh." Arekkusu laughed a bit. "We've been through two traps, I don't think a third will phase us."

Arekkusu then looked forward, it was pretty dark in there. What happens next? I don't think the current professionals had to do this. Was this a bonus area? Maybe there are special rewards for people who get to the end, that would be very useful. Arekkusu could use a shield.

"I don't like the look of it either." Arekkusu said. "But to come this far, it seems stupid to leave this now."

Arekkusu stepped forward a bit more into the darkness. The air thickened a little bit at a time as he went deeper into the cave. He didn't know if it was just him, so he didn't even mention it. Breathing soon took very much effort, it was hard to see further. The light only blinded him, it were better if it weren't there.

He shuttered, his blood ran cold throughout his body. Something was unique about the cave, other than the fact that there were no assaults attempted on players. Arekkusu the hit his head against a rocky surface, causing him to fall back onto the ground.

"Argh!" Arekkusu yelled, rubbing his forehead and overreacting. "My head... what the hell?"

Arekkusu stood back up onto his feet and looked at the area in front of him. He looked at his watch and took it off. He aimed it in front of him, at first too far causing it to hit the object first. Then he pressed light, and there was a rock wall surface there. Arekkusu noticed that to surface curves in a circle-like form.

"It's surrounded." Arekkusu stated. "I guess this is supposed to be a trap as well?"

Arekkusu shook his head, that wasn't it. They would've set it off, and there was no way traps don't reset. Arekkusu stared around the room, he then crossed his arms and crossed his legs on the ground.

"I give up." Arekkusu said. "I can't guess what this is. Any ideas on why we would be surround like this?"

Celes looke daround "Hrmm... maybe..." she stopped for a second a looked and yelled "Aha!!  I found one!" (PR 1251, loot 17) She ran toward a corner of the room and you see a treasure chest appear. Celes approached it and opened it (1254, loot 20, 100 col and a key) once te chest opened she waled toward one of the walls and touched the key to it. a door appeared at the end of the room.  "There we go!" 

And just like that, Arekkusu just stared blankly into the air. It took him two seconds to sit down and starting thinking, it took five for Celes to find a key and the door that allowed them to advance. It wasn't skill difference, it wasn't luck, it was just hard work that caused the result.

"Bravo!" Arekkusu applauded. "We will now continue forward, maybe this area was one dangerous but cleared out. That's the only thing I could imagine."

Arekkusu stumbled back up onto his feet, only to end up hopping on one since his left leg fell asleep on him. He hopped to the door and tried to pull it. At first it didn't open, but then Arekkusu pulled it with all his strength, then slowly to door began to open.

"What might be in here..." Arekkusu just stood. He was speechless at this point, he had no idea what to see. Was there anything to say? In this situation, Arekkusu can live happliy now. He could die happy, but for once he got to see such a beautiful sight.

"A giant water fountain..." Arekkusu said. "It's flowing... how much water can be brought back from here?"

Then Arekkusu woke himself up, seeing how he is awing himself over water. This was probably not the sight he wanted to see, but it was a nice bonus.

"Nothing to see here." Arekkusu stated. "Lets continue."

With that, Arekkusu limped his way forward past the Fountain and advanced further into the caves.

Celes took a sip from the fountain. She followed Arekkusu Separa to the next room, It was just more cave, dark and rocky. Her weapon the Devastator gave off a red gleam.  The walls glowed with the gleam of her weapon and showed her the way. The next room came and went  until the went into what looked like a throne room. In it three large Kobolds sentinels stood in front of them. 

Kolbold sentinel 10/10

Kolbold sentinel 8/8

Kolbold sentinel 10/10

"All right!" Arekkusu said. "Lets have a little fun!" Arekkusu held up hit blade, but then let it lower. He had something in his inventory he had been wanting to try out. Right now with Arekkusus limp leg, he's afraid to just be a shackle in the fight that takes a lot of damage.

"Celes!" Arekkusu said to Celes behind him. "Give me a few seconds, get their attention off of me!"

Arekkusu jumped back a bit, his leg slowly beginning to recover. Arekkusu scrolled through his inventory to look for the item that will give both of them the upper hand.

"Come on!" Arekkusu said panicking a bit. "Where is it, where is it damn it?"

Arekkusu: 12/17

Celes:11/17

Kolbold sentinel 10/10

Kolbold sentinel 8/8

Kolbold sentinel 10/10

Celes charged forward at the first kobold and slashed at him (6 on the battle dice), she sliced through his shoulder (DMG7) and screamed as he tried to slash with its curved sword (7 on the mob dice, eva+2, miss) she dodged him, sinking down and slashing upwards, letting her body push him away.

The second kobold swun to attack her (6 on mob dive, Eva+2, miss) she turned, letting the kobolds slash go through and pass her by. The thir kobold let out a piercing roar, running toward her. (Rolled a 2on mob dice) she swept with her spear and he tripped. She laughed and looked at Arekkusu, "did you find it?!"

Kolbold sentinel 3/10

Kolbold sentinel 8/8

Kolbold sentinel 10/10

Arekkusu panicked as he began to scroll faster and faster. He didn't remember using it, nor would he give away such a valuable item. He then found his item.

"I got it!" Arekkusu exclaimed. "Get back from the monsters! It's time to use a monster grenade! (Perfect monster grenade, 3 turns enemies will be distracted, they won't be striking back.)

Arekkusu threw the item in his hand at the enemies in front of them, hoping Celes went back as Arekkusu told her to do.

Celes watched in awe as arekkusu threw the grenade. It was truly an impressive device.  She ran forward, swinging at the second Kobold (DMG 7+1 crit=8) he burst into shards as she jumped back. The other two were simply stunned by the music.

Kolbold sentinel 3/10

Kolbold sentinel DEAD

Kolbold sentinel 10/10

Momentum favored the players at the current moment. At this rate, the players can easily beat the enemies. They weren't going to move for quite a while while music was still playing.

Arekkusu felt pumped up when in came to finishing off enemies, but this time he decided to aim for the one standing a bit taller than the other.

Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice. (Rising Edge +1 +Regular 1+ Crit 2= 4)

Arekkusu stepped to the side around one of the senitels with his blade ready to send it flying. Arekkusu high kicked the senitel from behind, having it face Arekkusu, then Arekkusu sliced from above, knocking the senital to the ground with ease. Arekkusu felt so victorious, the monsters aren't even able to fight back.

Arekkusu:17/17

Celes:17/17

Kolbold sentinel 3/10

Kolbold sentinel DEAD

Kolbold sentinel 6/10

Celes Swung at the one that Arekkusu had just hit, confident she could finish him (Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice) she slashed hard at his side, making the creature burst into a million pieces. (DMG 7+1 crit=8)

Arekkusu:17/17

Celes:17/17

Kolbold sentinel 3/10

Kolbold sentinel DEAD

Kolbold sentinel DEAD

unable to move for 1 more turn

Arekkusu felt the vibration of the explosion, and felt very well proud seeing it. It was so beautiful in his eyes, the destruction caused to enemies while the players prosper.

Arekkusu noticed the trace didn't seem to be as effective now. The grenade seemed to be losing effect, but Arekkusu still had one more chance to attack. It was weak as it was at first, but it seems to be catching onto the music. Once it goes out, it can grow berserk.

Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Arekkusu felt very much tension in his hand. He ran quickly at the last standing enemy. Then his blade made contact with the enemy, slicing through it and ending its life. Yet again another explosion was caused, this time by the blade of Arekkusu.

"Awesome job Celes." Arekkusu said randomly as he stood back onto his feet. "I needed that time, thanks."

Rolled a 9 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Rolled a 19 on the d20 (loot) dice. 45 Col

Rolled a 18 on the d20 (loot) dice. 45 Col

"Forward is my only guess." Arekkusu said. "If we need to use any items right now to boost your strength, defense, raise your health, we should use them right now. Or maybe at least a simple drink would be nice."

Arekkusu then began to imagine the fountain water. They hit a huge treasure right there, too bad Arekkusu didn't know where it came from. He didn't want to fall for negative effects.

Celes tossed arekkusu some bread and water "Here this will help for now. But I agree, we should continue moving forward." Celes continued to the next room, it seemed to be a passage leading back out into a forest. "Oi Arekkusu!! I think I found the exit from this place!" [OOC i think we're good here, unless you want to fight something else]