The Scorch of Arrogance! (Zelrius)

I smiled with fake enthusiasm at Zelrius, I could tell he was irritated about something, maybe even disappointed but I couldn't figure out what. We could go for a field boss, duel, or just be "normal" players and get something to eat. I won't pay obviously because a lack of money, and the duel option could be interesting. A field boss would probably be too easy for us though..I said, weighing the options in my head. I haven't dueling someone in a long time, I practically went out for dinner every night, and field bosses were just weak. Man, I wish the higher levels were cleared! My eyes traced floor nine. There was rubble and broken concrete everywhere, no really much grass either. It wasn't a pretty sight. 

• 2 weeks later...

Zelrius let out a huff of breath as a laugh. He agreed with Kiru, These floors got more and more boring. With that he stood, Sheathed his sword and looked in the distance. Running a hand through his blonde hair, he noticed it was extremely sweaty and his Tuxedo was beginning to get ruffled and greasy. This would cause him to cry inside, just a little, as he loved his clothing dear. "It was nice talking to a fellow High level." And with that Zelrius left the Floor of 9.

I was stunned to see him make an immediate exit, that wasn't in his character at all from when I met him. He was the one that asked me what we should do next yet he left. Whatever it was that caused him to make leave so quickly I was determined to find out next time we met. Possibly even the very next day. Whenever I did I would be sure to pester him about this moment and get to the bottom of it. Yeah, maybe we'll meet again on different conditions next time...Who knows, maybe even enemies? I sighed, shook me head with a laugh and walked in the opposite direction, going back into the town of Floor 9 to gather some info.