The Black Forge [Open again]

Jun's forge was a pretty neat one, everything was sorted across the single room that he had. The actual forge itself was tucked away in a nice little corner of Urbus. When Jun had finished becoming a blacksmith he set out to find a place to set up shop, and he did, he wanted to start making some items with his new found abilities.

Materials: 1

Blacksmith Level = 3

Blacksmith EXP = 47

Dice Rolls:

1 = Epic fail
2-3 = Fail
4-6 = Bad Item
7-9 = Good Item
10 = Uncommon Item
11 = Rare Item
12 = Perfect Item

In stock:

Prices:

(Cerulean Silence Guild Members get 50% off.)

Uncommon: 250

Rare: 500

Perfect: 750

Current Orders:

Unyielding's Order

Glaive +3 Dmg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rolled 7 on the Craft Die (Perma Roller)

Jun pulled out one of the ores and threw it into a large metal cup, placing it in the kiln and leaving it for a while so that it melted. After several minutes Jun took the large cup out and poured the liquid metal into an ingot mould. Jun waited for a few minutes for it to cool into the ingot shape. While he waited Jun went over and got his blacksmith hammer and planned as to what he might make, Jun decided he would make a sword, just for fun. After the ingot had melted Jun started to work, smashing away at the ingot for several hours. Jun was getting extremely tired, he wasn't accustomed to this kind of harsh work, but he kept at it. When he had finished he stepped back to admire his work, it wasn't all that impressive, it was cracked in several places and the shape wasn't very good, Jun sighed and sat down, all that work for nothing. He wasn't annoyed, this was bound to happen simply because this was his first solo craft. He decided to call it a day and headed to an Inn to stay for the rest of the day.

-1 Material

+ 1 EXP

(Rolled 2 on the Craft Die)

Jun had come back again to try for another craft, his last one wasn't all that successful. He threw another cup of ore into the kiln and set to work planning on what he was going to make. After the ore had successfully melted he put it into the ingot mould and waited for it to cool. Taking the ingot out of the mould he placed it onto the anvil, "Alright, let's get to work." Jun started to smack away at it, after a while the ingot started to crack, and Jun in his absentmindedness didn't notice this and the ingot broke in two, Jun was slightly disappointed that all that effort had been for nothing, so he decided to call it a day and spend the rest of the afternoon doing something interesting.

-1 Material

+1 EXP

Rolled 2 on the Craft Die (Perma Roller)

Frustrated at the last few crafts he had done Jun was reluctant to try crafting again, but he did so anyways, hoping that the results would be better than before. Jun stepped inside his shop and pulled out an ingot, throwing into his iron cup that he loved to use so much. After waiting a few minutes for it to melt he pulled out the cup and poured the liquid into the ingot mould. While it cooled he started to think as to how he can improve on his last craft, he decided that maybe he should be more delicate with the ingot so it doesn't crack. Jun got the ingot out of the mould a little prematurely and it didn't have to proper time to cool. Jun started to smash away at the ingot, and before too long it cracked in half. Jun sighed in frustration and put his hammer down, he wiped the sweat off his forehead and walked out of his shop, unhappy with the days craft.

-1 Material

+1 EXP

Rolled 10 on Craft Die (Perma Roller)

Jun was ready for one last go, if it didn't work out the way he wanted it to, then he would probably become so demotivated that he just quit all together. He sighed and walked into his forge, putting on his blacksmith apron and gloves and got out his blacksmith hammer. Jun went though his usual routine, throw an ingot into the iron cup and then throw that into the kiln, it was pretty basic. Jun waited for a few minutes, then he pulled out the cup and poured it's gooey contents into the ingot mould. It took a few minutes and Jun waited a little extra this time to make sure that it had cooled properly and that it was solid and not able to break so easily. Jun started to smack away at it, making sure to be extra careful when working with it so it wouldn't break. He worked for a solid several hours before it was finally finished, a nice dagger, much like the one he made for his first craft with the blacksmith, except this one was a little better than that first one, he admired his work and placed it down on the counter, it wasn't half bad. Satisfied with his efforts he headed out of his shop, making sure to lock up so that none would break in.

Item: Menacing Dagger
Quality: Uncommon
Shop: The Black Forge
Description: A somewhat ordinary dagger, it doesn't have any noticeable blemishes in it. +1 Damage

-1 Material

+3 Exp

Rolled 5 on Craft Die (Perma Roller) ID:1025

Jun was excited to get back into the blacksmithing business, he was pumped after he made that really good craft the other day, he opened up shop and stood to admire his craft, it was still there and still in the same condition it was in when he crafted it. Jun pulled out another ore and threw it into the iron cup, which then went in the kiln almost immediately, he wasted no time getting himself prepared. It was a few minutes before he was able to pour the gooey mixture into the ingot mould, and it was another few minutes before he could pour it into the ingot mould. Once it was cooled he started to get to work on it. After a few hours of work bashing away at it he stood back to admire his work, it was pretty sad, quite a few cracks and the metal work was pretty bad, Jun could barely make out what it was, he put it down on the floor with the rest of his abominations and walked out of the shop, locking up as he went.

-1 Material

+1 EXP

Rolled 11 on Craft Die (Perma Roller) ID:1077

Jun wasn't all that motivated to go to his shop, in fact, he was surprised he went in at all, but he wanted to keep up the work he had been doing as a blacksmith. He opened up shop and got to work, putting on his apron and gloves and getting all his tools prepared. Jun got another ore out of his supply and put it in his iron cup, which in turn went into the kiln. Jun stood around, admiring the work he had accomplished in his short time playing the game. The ore was melted and Jun poured the gooey liquid into the ingot mould, leaving it to cool for several minutes before getting to work. Jun pulled up his hammer and started to smack away at the ingot, it was tiring work but a few hours in he started to notice the pure awesomeness of his work, it was a sword and it seemed almost perfect, no noticeable flaws. Jun stepped back to admire his work, it was the second good piece he had made as a blacksmith. Jun took of his blacksmithing gear and placed the sword next to the dagger he had crafted not long ago. Locking up shop he headed to a local inn where he booked a room and quickly fell asleep.

-1 Material

+5 EXP

Item: Thorn
Quality: Rare
Shop: The Black Forge
Description: An almost perfectly crafted one handed sword, it doesn't have any noticeable blemishes but the metal isn't quite perfect in some areas of the blade. +2 Damage

Jun was just checking his store for materials and getting everything in order for his next craft when he heard the door open, "Oh, hello there, welcome to my store, how can I help you?" He was excited, his first customer, Jun looked at them, "There really isn't much in my store to be honest, so maybe I can make something for you?"

Damage and Accuracy is key. I care none for the defense so don't waste your time on it. I would like the damage factor to be focused more on the daggers, as I will be throwing them. As for the gauntlets I would prefer them to have stats leaning towards the accuracy range rather damage. As a side note it would be amazing if you could get them done promptly. I said, not leaving room for myself to breathe. Clearly he was either going to understand my jumbled speech or not know any of it. It was his problem though, not mine. 

"Yep I can do that. I'll get you some damage daggers and some accuracy gauntlets. It will take me a minimum of three days to craft them, knowing my luck it will probably be anywhere between 5 and 8 days to make them, but I will try to get them to you as soon as possible." Jun was wondering why she needed them so hastily, she was either going to leave or accept his terms and wait, either way it didn't matter, Jun was still going to craft.

Jun felt a little bad, "I'm really sorry, but if I could I would, and as I said even if I could, it would take at least 5 crafts minimum due to the fact I probably can't craft perfect items in succession, the best I have right now is this sword." Jun pointed to his craft, it was just sitting there glowing in the sunlight. "It's the best I have at the moment, sorry." Jun rubbed the back of his neck and picked up his sword, showing it to her.

Why does this always happen to me...I muttered under my breath and accepted that I could not get what I wanted in a suitable time. I eyed the sword skeptically, not really sure what to make of it. I have never used a sword before so I was kind of nervous to even look at it. Let alone use it in battle. Plus there was no time to train with it. I sighed, reaching a concluding decision. How much do you want for it....the sword and the daggers I mean..?

"If you have any materials then it will be 3 mats, if you don't then it's 500 col, for the dagger I'll knock of a little for the dagger because of the hassle, it will be 2 mats or 200, take your pick." Jun sighed, his first customer wasn't pleased, he had done something wrong, he guessed he was still a noob when it came to crafting.

Rolled 2 on Craft Die (Perma Roller) ID:1296

Jun went back to his crafting, he pulled out an ore and threw it into his cup, he left it in there for a few minutes so it would melt, he then poured it into his ingot mould and letting it set for a few minutes. Jun pulled out the ingot and threw it onto the anvil, Jun sighed and put his gloves and apron on, grabbing his hammer and setting off to work. Jun started off smacking away at the ingot, it started to take shape before it cracked and split off into two pieces, Jun sighed and threw his hammer onto the ground, "God, what is wrong with me, why can't I craft anything." Jun took his apron and gloves off and placed them on his desk. He had failed another craft

-1 Material 

+1 Exp

(( :P Just realised we can do 2 crafts a day not 1))

Rolled 3 on Craft Die (Perma Roller) ID:1299

Jun put his gloves back on and picked up his hammer, willing to try again. Jun picked up another ore and sighed, "Let's give this another shot." Jun put the ore into his iron cup. He let it cook for a little while before pouring the red goo into his ingot mould, leaving that to cool for a few more minutes, this process took a while, it sort of annoyed him but it gave him a while to cool off and collect his thoughts. Jun got the ingot and put it onto the anvil, he started to bang away at, before too long it reached the same fate as the last one and was, it smashed in half. Jun dropped his hammer onto the ground and sighed, "I guess I'll try tomorrow."

-1 Material

+1 Exp