The Black Forge [Open again]

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The weight of the sword was weird, plus I didn't know how to hold it exactly. I managed to sling it on my back improperly without looking like I needed that much help, or that I was noob and swords. Thank you. I'll be leaving now but I will definitely be back! I said and hurridly got to the door. I turned back and and spoke one last time before leaving the shop, on my way to the boss battle. My name is Kiru by the way!

Jun waved at his customer, "It was nice to meet you Kiru!" Jun decided he was done for the day so he decided to close up shop, he was all out of stock so there wasn't much to protect intruders from, he left the store and went to a local inn to stay out the rest of the afternoon and into the night, â€‹"That didn't go as well as I thought it would, but it was nice to meet someone new."

Rolled 12 on Craft Die (Perma Roller) ID:1379

Jun opened up shop, he was excited to get back into some crafting after the previous days events, he opened up store and headed straight for the forge. Jun put on his apron and gloves and picked up his hammer that was still on the ground from when he chucked a fit at his bad crafting skills. Jun grabbed one of the ores and threw it into the iron cup, which in turn when into the kiln for a few minutes to melt. He thought about what to make while the ore cooked, "Was Kiru happy with the items, I don't really think she was, maybe I should make something for her." When Jun had finished thinking it was time to pour the goo into the ingot mould. He waited for the mould to cool and pulled out the ingot, Jun started to smack away at the ingot with his hammer. It took him several hours but he managed to craft a perfect dagger, "This looks awesome!" Jun put his perfect craft on display.

-1 Material

+8 Exp

Item: Banshee Shiv
Quality: Perfect
Shop: The Black Forge
Description: A perfect dagger, the blade is extremely well tempered and the edge is very fine and sharp. +3 Damage 

Rolled 6 on the Craft Die (Perma Roller) ID: 1381

Jun was proud of his last craft, it was his best craft to date and he figured it couldn't get much better than that. Jun threw another ingot into the cup which then went to the kiln, Jun thought about what to make while this happened and he decided since he had made Kiru her item he would just craft it and see what happened, just going with the flow. The ore had been melted so he poured it into the mould. Jun waited for it to cool, he admired his perfect creation while he waited. After it had cooled he took it out of the mould and placed it on the anvil, picking up his hammer and started beating away at it. After a while it became clear that Jun had lost his magic touch and the weapon had turned out pretty badly, it wasn't a failure but it was very bad, cracks all over it and the metal was pretty badly tempered, Jun sighed and threw it onto the floor, it was just as bad as a failed attempt.

-1 Material

+1 Exp

Rolled a 3 on Craft Die (Perma Roller) ID: 1503

Jun walked into his shop and prepared to start his usual routine, getting his gloves and apron on and picking up his hammer. Jun threw it into the cup which went into the kiln, he waited for a few minutes while it melted and then he poured it into the ingot mould. Jun thought as to what he could make, he decided to just go with the flow and see what came of it. When it was ready Jun pulled out the ingot and put it onto the anvil. He started to smack away at it and before to long, the ingot broke in half and exploded into thousands of pixels. Jun sighed and put his hammer down, he was trying not to get frustrated but these constant failures weren't helping.

-1 Material

+1 Exp

Rolled 6 on Craft Die (Perma Roller) ID: 1806

Jun walked into his forge, he yawned and put his blacksmith apron on. He pulled out an ore and threw it into the kiln, leaving it to cook for a while, he thought of what to make and decided to make some armour. He pulled out the ore and poured it into the ingot mould and leaving that to cool for several minutes. He pulled it out of the mould and placed it onto the anvil. He started to whack away at the ingot, he bent it around into an 'O' shape like a bracer. He spent a good couple of hours making this and when he was done, the end product wasn't all that impressive, it wasn't completely smooth and it looked more like a 'C' than an 'O'. He sighed and threw it onto the floor

-1 Material

+1 Exp

Rolled 6 on Craft Die (Perma Roller) ID: 1807

Jun was frustrated at his last craft and decided to give it another shot. He pulled out another ore and threw it into the kiln, leaving it to cook for a while. He decided to try to make bracers again since the last craft went so badly. He poured the molten metal into the ingot mould and waited another few minutes for it too cool and form an ingot. He pulled the ingot out of the mould and put it onto the anvil so he could work with it. He started to smack away at it, trying to make it into an 'O' shape just like last time. A few hours in it became apparent yet again that this craft was going to fail, it hadn't formed into an 'O', the metal was quite jagged and there were blemishes all over it. Jun threw it next to his last failed craft and sighed in frustration.

-1 Material

+1 Exp

Rei walked into the store humming a portal song. "Hello Fallen-san, can you craft something for me, i will give you what ever you need.

i need 2 things, a gauntlet  perfect with + 1 CD

next i need a rare or perfect Boots with + 2 loot Drop if its perfect then can you give it dmg mit also."

The she clapped her hands together and smiled, "is that too much... i assure you i can get more stuff if you need it"