[OP-F1] The Boy That Was (Completed)

• Rolled a 1 on the d4 dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d6 dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d8 dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 16 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Tyrius lunged towards one of the two new goblins, but missed and found himself standing completely exposed beside them. "Oh boy!" he grunted as backstepped to get away from them, finding himself by Celesmeh. "Ain't this fun?" 

Goblin Warrior 5/7

Goblin Marksman 7/7

Claim 15/15

Tryius 13/13

Celesmeh 11/11

Daeron 61/61

He looked at the Goblin warrior that Celesmeh had hit he took his time and looking over the monster he rush at it. He held up his left arm as if he had a shield he took a side step to throw off the goblin. As he passed the monster he slightly turned so that he was facing the goblins back side he swing his sword. Before the monster had time to reacted to the player ,The blade cut throw the goblins neck with easy. As the blade exits the monsters skin it would show a red mark showed up and explodes in to blue polygons. He turned and looked at the other goblin as it was soon it turn.

[ ID 1007 Bd 6+1=7 hit Damage 1+3=4]

Claim 15/15

Tyrius 13/13

Celesmeh 11/11

Daeron 61/61

Goblin Warrior  0/7  col  35

Goblin markman 7/7

• Rolled a 4 on the d4 dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d6 dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d8 dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Tyrius did indeed execute a switch, and landed a critical hit (DMG 3) on the Marksman, effectively ending its existence. "Wow," he said in amazement, "most battles take a bit longer for me, of course, I was alone." With that, he sat down, taking a break, even though he wasn't really tired. Looking at Claim, he said, "Thank you, by the way. This was almost a fun experience."

Claim 15/15

Tyrius 13/13

Celesmeh 11/11

Daeron 61/61

Goblin Warrior  0/7  col  35

Goblin markman 0/7 (deceased)

Celes checked her inventory for loot (Rolled a 14 on the d20 (loot) dice,Rolled a 18 on the d20 (loot) dice) two mats are were a good drop for this kind of battle, and Celes wasn't sure she'd ever fought one of these. She was happy howerver to have the experience. She looked at Tyrius. I think I need to leave soon, i was supposed to meet up with tristan to go fight a field boss.