[OP-F1] The Boy That Was (Completed)

Tyrius sat on a stump in the woods, having already cleared out any dangerous mobs, and felt like a lump forming in his throat. Looking up to the sky and whispering a silent prayer, Tyrius felt a tear roll down his cheek and swore in anger, knowing that he could die soon, knowing that he was just going to screw up eventually and die. "Why," he said, "why am I crying when I promised I would never cry again?"

Standing up and walking over to a nearby tree, Tyrius clenched his fists and began to repeatedly punch the tree. As the tears rolled down his cheeks, he began to scream. In his mind's eye, he saw himself as a child, crying so pathetically and whimpering like an injured pup, a pathetic mutt. He hit the tree several more times and stopped after taking several deep breaths, cursing himself for breaking down.

"I am not that boy anymore," he said hoarsely, "I am not weak. I am going to survive... I am..."

He ear twitched a bit as he was laying down in the tall grass. Some one would have to really looked hard to see him. he could hear bits and pieces of some one talking. He opened his eyes as he slowly lend his head up and looked around and saw a new Player it had seemed like players where coming and going there was a lot of thing to do and every had there reasons for going. He gets up to his feet and made his way to the player. Not making a lot of sound when he walked alone the grass a smile form on his face as he got closer to the player "Hello there" He nodded at the player. His gem green eye looked over at the players heath bar he could see that he was in a guild. And that the player was in good health " Names Claim nice to meet you" 

The look on his face shifted to a more series look as he said " Something about I'm not weak and I will survive " He didn't want to tell the kid that he heard the all of his speech not sure how the kid would reached but then again he didn't want to hurt the kids feeling and send him through another break down. Most people only need about two in there life time and seeing how he was the same age as another girl player that he had meet a long time ago. She seemed to a little more grown up but everyone had there own ways of dealing. It had all helped himself to kill mob to deal with the stress of the game " I see you have a good sword but what about some armor? There were no mob around but I'm sure I can help you find something. There was a quest for some but sometimes you can get lucky and a mod drops." or find an unlucky players fallen armor. The last part he thought to him self.

Tyrius looked back up when at Claim, figuring that if he had heard that small bit of his breakdown it didn't really matter. In response to being asked about armor, Tyrius sheepishly grinned and said, "Actually, I haven't figured out how to get armor yet. I have just sort of been running around and killing weaker mobs."

"ok let go and kill a few mobs and see what they drop" He smiled a bit as he waved his right hind to open the the hub then checked the map he looked over the floor map he had a lot of spot marked "So weaker mod what hp lvl are you looking to hunt for." He closed the map and looked at the player. He checked over his gear and saw that he had everything he might need.

"Well," Tyrius said thoughtfully, "a level lower than me, so level three, would be great. I just don't wanna risk dying, you know." And also, he thought, let's not put myself under anymore stress. Smiling at Claim, Tyrius made a shrug-like gesture an said, "So, do you know any good spots?"

He smiled back and nodded " yeah " He started walking throw the glass  there where three small pillar with funny marking on them. His gem green eyes glowed a bit as he looked over the marking. He turns and looks back at the player. " That one in the middle there touch it. " He unsheathed his long sword a red shadow came out of the hilt of his sword and wrapped around claims right arm. His right eye slowly turned white and looked like a dragons eye. as smiled and waited for the chair to touch the pillar.

Tyrius noticed the color difference in Claim's eyes, but thought it must be some sort of stat bonus being activated. "The name is Tyrius, by the way," he said, reaching towards the central pillar, but stopped. 'Wait," he said, "I am just curious, but what happens when I do touch it?"

Daeron had been relaxing in the distance, until he heard a bunch of comotion that was going on down somewhere else. Letting out a frustrated sigh, due to the fact that he simply can't catch a break lately. Approaching the noise, he saw a player who looked as if he had been sobbing his soul out and another that he has heard of before, but never really got to know. "You aren't going to die. If I see you're health drop too low, I'll jump in. I'll watch and observe." Daeron said as he reached out his hand to send both of the players a party invite. "And I know exactly what you're thinking... "oh no, a player killer... what do I do"  don't worry. If I wanted to kill you, neither of you would even be talking anymore." Daeron said as he stretched out his arms and then flicked the collar of his robe in order to look cool.

He looked over at Daeron  and nodded he wasn't really that worried about him showing up most high levels showed up just to make sure that us lower levels Don't take on more than they can handle, or gain some xp and stuff. He was right daeron could easy kill them. It was nice to see a high level char. He saw the guild that he was in. He had party with a few others from that guild and had some armor that was coming from that guild. He saw the party invit pop up on the hub he smiled a bit as he hit the accept button with his free hand. " Hello Daeron" 

Slightly shocked by the appearance of such a high level player, Tyrius decided to run with the situation and said, "Alright, then, cool. Let's get this over with." With that, he accepted the invite and reached towards the pillar. I am amazed, he thought, I thought that Player Killers were savage and brutish, but no, some are apparently nice. Tyrius touched the pillar, tense and ready for combat, an was slightly irked by the delay, even if it only spanned a few seconds. (OOC: How do I know what mob spawned?)

He looked at the goblin that had spawned in and smiled a bit as he saw Tyrius reaction to the mob.  He looked over at the new comer, that had stumbled in.  " Hello and welcome " He looked back at the mod he grip on his long sword tightened a little as he rushed up to the goblin he swings his long at the monster. The blade would cut in to the goblins skin and do some damage.

( I like using the perma roller)

[ ID 848 BD 9+1=10 hit Damage 2+3= 5]

Claim 15/15

Tryius 9/9

Celesmeh7/7

Daeron 61/61

Goblin 1/6

• Rolled a 4 on the d4 dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d6 dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d8 dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Tyrius' jaw dropped as he saw the massive damage dealt by Claim. Oh well, he thought. May as well try. 

Tyrius lunged in at the goblin and swung his sword, succesfully dealing... 2 points of damage, and finishing off the lizard-like creature.

Blushing slightly, Tyrius hung his head, with a newfound interest in his feet. "So, yeah, that went well."

Claim 15/15

Tryius 9/9

Celesmeh7/7

Daeron 61/61

Goblin 0/0 (deceased)

Daeron watched the group as they fought through the goblin with ease. Though he would one-shot the monster without even breaking a sweat, he remained quiet in the background and let them continue their training on their own. Daeron walked back to the tree which he started seeing the players from and continued to observe the players until they would need him. Daeron made sure to keep an eye on all the health bars in his party to make sure none got into the yellow.

Setting his mind into a relaxed state, he eased himself into a focused state in which he could monitor everything without even having to watch it physically. Anything that was happening right now, he was able to semi-predict. Unless something changed out of the blue, he knew that he should be getting a free pass to some very small amounts of experience.

He looked back at the other players seeing daeron walk off to a spot that was still in sight. He took a few steps to the side. And smiled a bit a two more goblins would spawn in this time one that had a sword in one hand there over has a bow and a dagger on its side the monster looked at the few players as it they waited on them to attack

Goblin Warrior 7/7

Goblin Marksman 7/7

Claim 15/15

Tryius 13/13

Celesmeh 11/11

Daeron 61/61