(PP-F1) Treating the sick (Secret Medicine of the Forest) [COMPLETE]

"Hmmm,maybe. I do remember that there are rumors that some player found a secret quest. In that quest, they have to choose which side they should go with. I don't know what the sides are though. Until now,players can't complete the quest. The NPC that suppose to help them is kind of useless. Maybe there are some tricks to it?" Yuji look ahead and see the gate of the village.

"Look,we have arrive. Let's enter the village." 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh,you don't have to hold back around me. Of course,don't act like a fool though. I won't be responsible for your death~ Alright let's go meet our quest giver." Yuji walk around the village,looking for the house of the NPC. "Ah,found it!" Yuji wait outside the house with a green rooftop. There are flowerbeds on the housewall and the door open a bit. 

"Go inside and talk to the young girl. She will give you the quest,asking for a medicine material to cure her sick mom. I will be polite when talking to them if I were you. Eventhough they are NPC,their action is a little human like. Of course that's up to you on how you want to treat them." 

Arekkusu walked inside to see if there was any girl. He looked around to see if there was anyone, but saw no one. Where could she be?

A cough then came from a distance. Arekkusu looked to the left and saw a hallway. The coughing then intensified.

Arekkusu walked down the hallway and saw a door there. He knocked on the door and waited. The coughing just continued, so Arekkusu called out to whoever was inside.

"I'm coming in!" Arekkusu called out to the person. "Don't hurt me."

Arekkusu slowly opened the door to see a young girl lying down on her bed with her mother on her side. She had a bowl of what I think is soup on her lap. She tried to eat it, but her body moved so slowly.

"Whoa!" Arekkusu exclaimed, disregarding the rude alarm. "Are you ok?"

The girl just remained silent.He mother was in no condition to be alone, yet she was with her daughter. She didn't even speak a word, she just kept on trying to eat. Arekkusu held the spoon for her and slowly put it in her mouth to let her eat. He grabbed her bowl and continued to feed her the soup. Once the bowl was cleared, the girl actually spoke.

"Th-thank you." The girl said nervously. Her mother then coughed again, her face so sad. "Can... you help her?"

A quest request appeared in front of her. A blue circle or the red X. I pressed the blue circle and her face actually put on a smile.

"There is a certain medicine in the flowers that can help her." The girl explained. "Many recommended the medicine to us there, but we didn't get too much information on it. All we know is that a flower type monster has it, but we can't fight. If you can bring back a remedy, my mother can be saved."

"Is there anything else I should know?" Arekksuu asked.

"No I think that's it." The girl said. "Please hurry!"

Arekkusu then walked out of the house  and nodded his head to Yuji, confirming the quest to be accepted.

After a few minutes of walk,they finally arrive at the forest entrance without difficulties. "Well,no regrets okay? Once we enter this forest, monster will jump from any direction so stay alert. Here,take this 2 potion and this field ration. That potion will heal you for 5 points while the ration will increase your max health by 2 point. Once you ready we'll enter this forest." 

-Obtained Ration Potion Potion and 2 Potions-

"Thanks." Arekkusu said to Yuji. He really didn't have much to give to Yuji, so Arekkusu said nothing after that. Apples weren't really the most useful when it came to combat.

Arekkusu looked into his inventory, the list beginning to grow. Let's see how much it can grow. "All right." Arekkusu said to Yuji. "Let's go in the forest."

He and Arekkusu enter the forest. The air in the forest cool down their bodies. "Alright, what we need to is to kill some Little Nepent so that the rare one will come out. I'll do the tanking,you focus on attacking 'kay?" THe battle explanation aren't complex enough and straightforward. Yuji draw his sword to prepare himself in case of ambush.

Arekkusu nodded his head in acceptance of the command, then held the blade up. He looked around to see if there was anything suspicious. Arekkusu then heard something. A rustling kind of sound. Like paper being crippled up. Arekkusu looked around and saw nothing. He twisted his head once more, then saw something odd.

"Hey Yuji." Arekkusu said. "There are red crystals over there... behind the bushes. What should we do? Sneak up on them and attack or continue walking by?"

"Alright then. If it's a monster then be sure to land the first strike. Don't hesitate. If it's something else....I leave it to you to handle it." Yuji raise his sword and approach Arekkusu's back. He stop halfway and look at him. His breathing got fast and he swear that someone could hear his heart beating so fast right now.

Arekkusu reached for the bushes and opened them and his other hand held up a blade. He saw nothing around the crystals. He then felt something sharp pierce him from up front.

Rolled a 10 on the d10 (mob) dice.

"Argh!" Arekkusu exclaimed in much pain. "Yuji it's a trap! Brace yourself! That's when the two enemies appeared. Arekkusu lost much blood due to the surprise attack. (Bleeding, -1 for turn turns).

Arekkusu: 11/15

Yuji: 23/23

Little Nepent: 8/8

Little Nepent 2: 8/8

"Tch..." Yuji run quickly the first nepent and land a downward slash at it. He manage to force the first one to back away from them. He pull Arekkusu to the back and cover him from the next incoming attack. The second nepent rush at them both,but Yuji manage to keep it away by swinging his sword so that it can't come closer.

"Focus on attacking,I'll cover you!"

• Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 5-1

Arekkusu: 11/15

Little Nepent 1: 4/8

Little Nepent 2: 8/8

Arekkusu picked himself back up onto his feet. He was a little pissed off at the moment, what he just endured hurt him badly.

"My turn!" Arekkus exclaimed. "Yuji! I'm switching in! Continue a chain when my attack is finished!

Arekkusu ran at the two Nepents, ready for revenge. Arekkus swung his blade to the side, hitting them both.

• Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Arekkusu hit both of them backwards pretty far. He jumped back behind Yuji, letting him strike quickly before the two enemies recover.

Arekkusu: 10/15 (Bleeding effect cleared)

Little Nepent 1: 3/8

Little Nepent 2: 7/8

"Nice one!" Yuji run forward as Arekkusu go to his back. Yuji look at both nepent as they approach him. "Alright,which one should I hit....Hit the one that's dying will be better." Yuji wait for the nepent to get closer. When the nepent enter his attacking range, he slash the first nepent,reducing it's HP to zero. He then kick the dead nepent to it's friend,throwing them both far from them.

"Switch,Arekkusu!"

• Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 20 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 3-1

Arekkusu: 10/15

Little Nepent 1: DEAD

Little Nepent 2: 7/8

"Perfect!" Arekkusu said. "I'm in!

Arekkusu jumped in front of Yuji, then charged before the Nepent can recover. Arekkusu readied his sword, then sliced for it with full power.

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d10 (mob) dice.

The hit was more than effective, the Nepent stunned. Arekkusu was satisfied, then he passed it off to Yuji.

"Yuji you're up!" Arekkusu exclaimed. "Switch!"

"Return to the database!" Yuji run past Arekkusu and ready himself for system assist. His sword glow crimson as he charge at the nepent. "One-handed Sword Technique: Crimson Slash!"

Yuji slash horizontally at the nepent and end his attack with vertical slash. The nepent sliced into four and shatter.

"Phew. We did it."

• Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 18 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Arekkusu: 10/15

Little Nepent 1: DEAD

Little Nepent 2: DEAD

Man the Nepents got Arekkusu good. He still felt the area in which he felt the blood came out. Arekkusu looked through his inventory to look for a potion. by the end of the battle, he lost exactly 5 health, so it was really convenient. Arekkusu drank to potion, the slowly felt his body cool down.

"Ahhhh..." Arekkusu sighed, relaxed by the medicine. His wound no longer hurt anymore. "I like the potions, I might use them without any reason."

Arekkusu then focused on the task at hand. "Right, we need to continue walking." Arekkusu said. "Lets go."

Arekkusu walked deeper into the forest, this time bracing himself with a sword put in a different position.