(PP-F1) Treating the sick (Secret Medicine of the Forest) [COMPLETE]

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"They play by tricks apparently." Arekkusu stated. "Anything blurry, valueable, basically anything usual is a trap. This place certainly can put up a great illusion."

Arekkusu kept on walking, avoiding some unusual treasure chests and equipment located on the ground, no matter how tempting it was to pick them up.

"How much longer would this walk be?" Arekkusu asked him.

"Why? Getting tired Arekkusu?" Yuji run to his side and slash an unknown object near a bush. "If you want a rest then I believe you have to wait...because we got company. Prepare yourself." 2 nepent come out from hiding. Apparently Yuji miss the nepent as there's no sign of wound on the nepent. Yuji curse abit for his lack of aim.

• Rolled a 4 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 13 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 3-1

Yuji: 23/23

Arekkusu: 15/15

Little Nepent 1: 6/6

Little Nepent 2: 6/6 

Arekkusu then stopped in his tracks, he didn't like what he saw. There were six different red crystals floating in the air. Remembering the last encounter with this, he didn't even try to approach it.

"Looks like the circle of enemies have trapped us." Arekkusu said to Yuji. "When an area gets heavily populated like this, it's safe to assume the big one is around here. If I am right, the Rare Nepent should be one of these six."

"The rare one is here eh? Then so be it. I'll kill them all in one hit." Yuji switch his sword from <Crimson Flash> to <Nietono-no-Shana>. "Alright! Which one of you will die first?!" Yuji rush forward towards the 6 nepent as they jump out when Yuji approach. Arekkusu was correct,the rare nepent appear. Yuji remember that big flower it had on it's back and of it happen to have that flower on it's back.

"Arekkusu,attack from behind! I'll attract their attention!"

COMBAT STATUS:

Yuji: 30/30 (+7 Damage, +2 Damage Mitigation, +3 Evasion, +1 Life Leech)

Arekkusu: 15/15 (+2 Damage)

Little Nepent 1: 6/6

Little Nepent 3: 6/6

Little Nepent 4: 6/6

Little Nepent 5: 6/6

Little Nepent-Rare (Boss): 20/20

(All mobs will attack Yuji,eventhough it's Arekkusu turn.)

It was a two battle area, Yuji had his regular Nepent problem to deal with while Arekkusu had the Rare one to deal with. Arekkusu ran fast towards the exposed Rare Nepent from behind. He was careful not to stumble onto the regular ones. Arekkusu then jumped into the air and sliced the Rare Nepent from above.

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice. Crit +2
  • Rolled a 4 on the d10 (mob) dice.

The Nepent was sent back pretty far. Arekkusu saw it's counterattack quickly and rolled to the side. This time the element of surprise wasn't there.

Rare Nepent: 17/20

"Alright,I don't care if you all want to come at me together. I'll blow you all off this game!" Yuji quickly step forward to the first nepent and slash it as hard as he can. The nepent split into two and shatter. There's no time for Yuji to take a breather though as the other nepent approaching him. Realizing the danger, Yuji jump high,confusing the nepent momentarily. Yuji land behind them and prepare to land another attack.

• Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 16 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 2-3

Yuji: 30/30

Little Nepent 1: DEAD

Rare Nepent: 16/20

(OOC: Arek,your HP is suppose to be 15/15 not 10/15. You drink potion earlier remember? Rare nepent receive 4 damage btw. [1 base+1 from weapon+2 crit] )

The Rare Nepent seemed mad to see Arekkusu attack it and Arekkusu held his blade up, ready for it to attack him. The Nepent charged at Arekkusu and wanted to bash Arekkusu back. Arekkusu planned to swing his blade and hit the Nepent like a baseball.

• Rolled a 4 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d10 (mob) dice.

The Nepent dodged Arekkusus attack and spun right behind him. Then struck him behind his head, which made Arekkusu fall forward and gave him a headahce. Arekkusu stumbled forward with the left hand behind his head in pain.

Arekkusu: 13/15

Yuji:30/30

Rare Nepent: 16/20

In the midst of battle,Yuji can see that all the nepent attention are towards him....except one. "Tch...the rare one is aiming for Arekkusu....Activating Concentration!" Yuji jump high and spin in the air a few times before landing behind the back of the rare nepent with a downward slash. "Take this!" The attack connects and it is strong enough to make the nepent turn it's attention to Yuji. He dodge the rare nepent attacks by stepping backwards while pulling him towards slowly. Yuji manage to turn all the nepent's attention towards him; lesser risk of death for Arekkusu.

"Careful now! I don't want to drag your dead body!"

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 11 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 6-3

LIttle Nepent 5: 6/6

Rare Nepent: 6/20

(OOC: The armor I craft for you gives +1 damage mitigation. forgot to mention that,sorry)

Arekkusu looked at Yuji, who seemed to have the swarm of enemies on him. That was a dangerous situation to be in, Arekkusu decided he needed to kill their master. Arekkusu ran at the Rare Nepent, ready to kill it quickly.

• Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Arekkusus blade met again with the Rare Nepent and the attack stunned it. It seemed to be weakened pretty badly. Arekkusu was almost done with it.

LIttle Nepent 5: 6/6

Rare Nepent: 3/20

"Nice one! Now to deliver the finishing strike!" Yuji evade all the nepent with slides and jump,from 1 place to another. The nepent run everywhere trying to catch up with him,but Yuji agile speed makes it easy for him to avoid all the nepent and go straight to the second nepent. He swing his sword as quick as he can. He deliver a clean cut,ending the life of the nepent.

"Alright,another one went down."

• Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 11 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 3-3

Little Nepent 2: DEAD

Rare Nepent: 3/20

"Right!" Arekkusu called out. "I'll finish this off!"

Arekkusu didn't even hesitate to kill the Nepent off. The sword extended all the way. Let's do this! Arekkusu got in range and swung his blade quickly!

• Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Arekkusus attack went through, killing the Nepent. Did he actually... do it... He turned back to Yuji and went to back him up.

"This missions complete!" Arekkusu explained. "Lets finish off the job!"

"Right behind you,Nepent!" Yuji rush to third nepent with speed beyond what he can achieve in real life. He smile at this new sensation, "If only I can run this fast...I can win the sports day with ease!" He add a backflip in his maneuver to avoid the nepent's attack. Within seconds,he reach the third nepent's back. He deliver a decisive downward strike,ending it's life.

"Arekkusu! Don't draw their attention too much!"

• Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 17 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 6-3

Arekkusu: 17/17

Little Nepent 3: DEAD

Rare Little Nepent: DEAD

"You're up next!" Arekkusu called to another Nepent. He gripped his blade roughly and awkwardly, giving it a new angle for Arekkusu to test. Hopefully something worthy of using more of in the future.

Arekkusu then ran at the exposed Nepent with no brother of it to protect it. It seemed ready to strike back a counter, Arekkusu needs to be ready.

• Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d10 (mob) dice.

The Nepent attempted to attack Arekkusu when he got in its range, but Arekkusu stepped to the side and spun himself backwards with his sword extended, hitting the enemy from behind and sending it bouncing on the ground.

"We're doing well!" Arekkusu called out. "Keep going!"

Little Nepent 4: 4/6

"My turn!" Yuji run zigzag towards the enemy,attempting to confuse the nepents. The nepents rush at him at the same time to take him together,but due to his maneuver,the nepents messed up instead. Yuji take the opportunity to cut down another nepent. He successfully kill one nepent and shatter it to pieces. "How many nepents have I killed? I lost count~"

• Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 12 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 14 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Little Nepent 4: DEAD

"I don't remember." Arekkusu said. "But there is one more left, let's finish it!"

Arekkusu ran at the last nepent who stood there in a defensive stance. Arekkusu ran at it with a somewhat steady flow. Then he swung his blade without an attempt to stepside the defense. Instead, he tried to break through its defense.

• Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d10 (mob) dice (+2 Damage Mit= 1 damage)

Arekkusu barely scratched the enemy, who took the hit as if it were nothing. The pushed Arekkusu by his head badly and had him rolling on the ground. "Damn!" Arekkusu exclaimed. "Yuji! Back me up!"

Little Nepent 4: DEAD

Little Nepent 5: 4/6

"Okay!" Yuji jump high to the air with the help of his acrobatics skill, he can see waves of trees in his view. "Alright,time to end this." Yuji create a strong momentum by spinning himself in the air while extending his sword,forming a mini tornado. He come down straight at the last nepent.... "Eat this!" and slash through the nepent several times,cutting it to pieces.

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d20 (loot) dice.

"Phew,well done Arekkusu. Now time to head back and get the reward."

Arekkusu: 16/16

All Nepent: DEAD

(Gain 1 mats)

(OOC: Look at your loot dice to see what you get from the boss. Also you automatically get the Little Nepent's Ovule,so don't worry.)

Rolled a 6 on the d20 (loot) dice. 20 Col

Arekkusu looked back at Yuji. The quest had been completed, that was the news Arekkusu needed and now it was there. All the hard work finally paid off.

"Thanks Yuji for the assist when it came to this quest, I owe you man." Arekkusu said. "Lets return this to its proper owner."

"Alright,I'll lead the way."

After a 10 minutes walk from the forest to the village,they arrive at the NPC home. Yuji wait outside while Arekkusu report the quest. From what he heard,the NPC sounds happy when she receive the medicine,sobbing can be heard once in a while. Arekkusu then come out with the Anneal Blade+1 in his hand and a smile on his face.

"Congrats Arekkusu. Now what you're going to do after this?"

-Obtained the Anneal blade +1-

"Well after seeing that..." Arekkusu started as he looked back at the house he just exited. "I have to put this blade to good use. I can't let all our efforts go to waste."

Arekkusu then looked at the blade. In it was the sunlight reflecting back to his smiling face, he felt good for succeeding.

"Thanks again Yuji." Arekkusu said gratefully. "I owe you one for this man."