PP-F3 'Some things are better left unknown' [COMPLETE]

Mari shivered when Uriel wrapped his arm around her shoulder; did he always have to be so touchy feely? Mari didn't like this man, and he clearly just did these things to get to both her and Life. Life asked if she was ok, and Mari gae a wincing smile. "I'm in a great deal of pain - but adrenaline can do a funny thing to you, yanno? I sorta forgot about it when I saw you...err...like that." Mari glanced away, blue eyes clouded with a sort of worry for Life, Mari wouldn't straight out admit she was worried for him - despite her actions clearly stating as such. Mari turned her eyes back to Life, pushing his hand to his side. "Let's say I'll be right as rain after a good night's rest." She said as she then wiped away beads of sweat from her brow.

Mari completely ignored Uriel's words; instead offering him something small; something she knew he would be interested in.

"How about I give you 200 Col to leave us the hell alone." 

I grinned, my job here was done - I had ruffled Life's feathers and crushed little Mari's heart. Life would walk away questioning his morals and feelings, and sweet little Mari would wander around a little more broken - knowing that I - the very man that had taken everything away -  was back, and boy  howdy, I was ready to take everything away.

All.

Over.

Again.

And when I was done with her; I would move onto a new subject, a new toy to harass. Heck, I may even do it now - it's always good to have. Options.

I laughed as Mari offered me money; I accepted.

+ 200 Col.

"Why thank you sweet cheeks!" I said as I smacked her backside before turning to walk away. "I'll leave you alone for the next 48 hours. Have fun now."

And with that, I left the two.

((This RP is complete, Mari be a dear and write the summary.))