(SP F1-F3) The Lonely Road: Promise That Cannot Be Broken,Desires To Be Stronger [COMPLETE]

"Phew....it's really quiet today....." Yuji stare outside the window as he sip a cup of coffee he paid earlier. He put his cup on the table and remove the pendant from his neck.

"I..promise that I will find her...The moment I saw her,I can't forget her. As time past though...my memory of her becomes more vivid...To make it worse,I'm trapped inside this stupid game....of death."

"I also made a promise to myself to return to my family. I'm the only male child in my family.... Without me,no one will protect them if father goes to work.."

Yuji held tightly to his pendant, <Cocytus>. He then wear it back and look outside again. Sounds of water drop to the earth can be heard many times. Everyone run to find shelters,some doesn't seem to care. Yuji finish his cup of coffee and stand from his sit.

"There's only one way to fulfill that promise."

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He exit the establishment and look to the left and right. There are no players in his views. He look up,rain wash his face as he close his eyes and let himself drench. He doesn't care of it,he never hate the rain anyway.

"Ah,the rain here feels a lot like the one in real life. Now that I think of it, it's raining when I dive into this game too...."

He smile and look forward. He then begin walking with one destination in his mind.

"I will find that wolf again and defeat it." He equip his sword and wipe the blade under the rain.

He walk outside the safe zone and begin walking to his desired place. The Field of Crossing,the place where he fight the huge wolf and cooperate with his inner desire. Some people may call this action as crazy,some might even praise it while others lay in wait for the opportunity to rob of his equipment. He don't care what people will think of him. He is after all alone. No one will understand him,no one can get close enough to him.

"I will carry this suffering alone. Be it guild members or my friends,not one of them will understand me. I may be kind, but as I get accustom to this game, I don't need others help. It has always been like that,and forever will always be like that."

Yuji reach the field of crossroad with ease. The rain wash away the earth and doesn't seem to be letting up. Yuji begin his first task: to eradicate the wolves until the big one spawn. Yuji scan the area;there probably about 7 wolves running around the field. "Good,let's start then."

Yuuji run to the nearby wolf and attempt to make the first attack,but his aim miss by an inch. The rain makes the ground slippery and Yuji can't run properly in that condition,which leads him to difficult body control. The wolf turn around and try to attack him,but Yuji dodge with ease.

• Rolled a 4 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 12 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 12 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 2-3

Yuji: 28/28

Wolf: 6/6

"I'm not here to play around,wolf. I suggest you sit quietly and wait for your execution." Yuji jump high into the air and slash downward,like a thunder fall from the sky down to earth. The attack easily slice the wolf to half. "Alright,next."

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 8-3

Wolf: DEAD

He wipe the water off his face. The rain obstruct his view as he can't see clearly. He squint his eyes to search for the next wolf. "Found you." Yuji run as fast as he can,which lead him to slip on the wet ground. He slide all the way to the wolf. The wolf notice him and begin attacking. Yuji roll out of the way just in time.

• Rolled a 1 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 11 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 3-3

Yuji stand up and rush at the wolf. He jump and side flip in the air two times before slashing downward. The wolf manage to dodge it by jumping back. As Yuji land on the ground,the wolf howl and charge at Yuji. The wolf open it's mouth and show the sharp fangs that can tear flesh with ease. Yuji make a front flip to dodge the attack and place himself behind the wolf.

• Rolled a 5 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 8-3

"One-Handed Sword Technique: True Crimson" Nietono-no-Shana glow red,as if it is engulf in flames. Yuji close his eyes;the wolf jump at him from behind.

"....!"

Yuji turn himself backwards at lighting speed and slash the wolf in air. Strong air current produced when the sword hit the wolf. A strong one hit technique that will surely split the enemy into half,that's the properties of True Crimson. The wolf,now split into two fall to the ground and shatter.

• Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 15 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 9-3

Wolf: DEAD

"How many wolves left...." Yuji look around the field with little difficulty now as the rain begin to subside a little. He see 4-5 white figures; 3 in groups at distance and 2 in a groups nearby. "Groups...this will make my task easier." Yuji approach the nearby groups of wolf. He jump high and dive towards the first wolf. The hit connects,and the wolf eneter the database. It's friend attack Yuji but he sidestep to dodge the incoming attack.

• Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 17 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 4-3

Wolf 1: DEAD

Wolf 2: 6/6

Not surprising for Yuji when the wolf quickly change it's step and begin attacking him again..Wolf can't be terrifying for their speeds. In this game though,Yuji can easily overcome that speed. The wolf scratch to the right,he step to the left. The wolf scratch to the left,he step to the right. Yuji dodge the barrage of claws with ease. He end the barrage with one swing of his sword which makes the wolf jump backwards instead of continuing it's attack.

• Rolled a 5 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji jump forward when the wolf jump back,closing in the distance between him and the wolf. The wolf land on the ground and lie on the ground,not moving. Wound mark appear on it's head. "Alright,the final group."

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 18 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 6-3

Wolf 2: DEAD

Yuji walk to the second and final group of wolves. Yuji analyze the wolf to determine the degree of the fight he will engage later. "Looks like this will be a little difficult,but I won't have problem defeating three at once." After feeling confident he can defeat the wolves,Yuji rush in and slash at the first wolf. He manage to hit it,ending it's life. The 2 other wolf jump at Yuji;he step back to let the wolf collide with each other,failing their attacks.

• Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Yuji: 30/30

Wolf 3: 6/6

Yuji try to hit the wolves in their messy state,but they manage to recover quickly. His sword land in the middle of nothingness between the wolf as they evade it. They lunge at Yuji together. Yuji jump high and flip his body in the air. He land on the ground perfectly and are now facing the back of both wolves.

• Rolled a 3 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 20 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 7-3

Yuji quickly run to the second wolf and slash downward at it's back,throwing it forward. The wolf reach zero HP and shatter to million pieces. The third wolf turn around and howl before attacking Yuji. The wolf miss however when Yuji disappear from it's sight with great speed. Yuji then reappear at it's back and grin. "Prepare your a*** (Apparently all he need to do is duck and then run to it's behind. Stay out of the field of view.)

• Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji create chains of slash aiming for the wolf's back. He didn't give any chance for the wolf to strike back. At the tenth slash, Yuji stop and look at the wolf as it slowly shatter to million pieces. The blue fragments fly around before disappear into thin air. Yuji look to the sky and smile. The sky are filled with orange-red color,no more dark clouds covering it. Yuji glance to his left as he something big from distance.

"Alright,time to settle the score."

• Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d12 (craft) dice.

MD: 9-3

Wolf 3: DEAD

Yuji walk towards the direction of the big white thing. He can hear howling from the distance he walk in. As he get close, he slowly get to see what the white'big unknown thing. Yuji prepare himself as he enter the battlefield.

"Alright,give me a good battle like you did before. I need to become stronger and you will help me with that." He point the sword at the white wolf,and the wolf let loose a high-pitch howl.

"Good,that's what I want to hear. Let's go!"

"Shana, lend me your power!" He kiss the hilt of the sword and grip it tightly. He inhale deeply...and run towards the white wolf. The wolf howls under the sky dyed in orange color. Yuji have a hard time to look forward due to the bright sun,but he don't and won't stop. "I will land the first strike!" The wolf make a sudden leap to the air; Yuji follow it.

And they both close in in the air.

"Take this!"

(ID No. 1292) BD: 7  MD: 6-3

Yuji jump a second later than the wolf,which gives him an advantage in height. He use that as an opportunity to land a heavy strike on the head. The hit connect and the wolf fall to the earth like a white comet. The earth tremble as the wolf land on the solid ground. 

White Wolf: 13/20

Yuji didn't stop there though. His sword glow crimson as if it's covered by fire. The sword further illuminates the sky,blinding the wolf that have stand up. "One-Handed Sword Skill: Crimson Rain!" Yuji descend to the earth as if meteor fall from earth. He lunge his sword 4 times forward when he get near to the wolf. All the hit connect and the wolf receive huge damage. Yuji land to the ground near the place where the wolf land. 

"How's that? I'm getting stronger right? Look at you,I have difficulties defeating you once but now...you're the one that can't fight me." The wolf try to scratch him with it's huge claw while Yuji talk,but he avoid the attack by sidestepping to the left. "Rude,I a=haven't finish talking and you already attack me."

(ID No. 1293) BD: 8  MD: 5-3

White Wolf: 6/20

Yuji give chance for the wolf to prepare itself properly. The wolf open it's leg and howl furiously. The sky turn dark slowly and full moon appear out of nowhere. The wolf howl once again and it's furs change from silk white to red blood color. "Finally,you're getting serious... Bakuyagai! Time for you to show your triumph!" The wolf charge forward and deliver barrages of claw. Yuji manage to keep track of all attacks and avoid it in split second. He then retaliate with a slash but the wolf manage to avoid the attack with afterimage, something it can use in it's berserk mode.

(ID No. 1294) BD: 2  MD: 7-3

White Wolf: 6/20 

(ID No. 1295) BD: 9  MD: 4  LD: 15

"Let's end this!" As if he dance on the plain,he waltz through every openings and jump through any attacks aiming for his lower-half. Yuji avoid barrage upon barrage of claws delivered by the wolf. He close in and make a quick slash,as fast as lightning. The blade connect,and Yuji push forwards as the blade goes through from one end to another. He cut both left leg from the body and the wolf fall to the ground in which it then shatter.

"Phew...2 boss left. Time to go back to the city and travel to the second floor." Yuji turn back and make his way through the road,heading back to the city.

(Gain 1 material. Obtain 100 col.)