(SP F1-F3) The Lonely Road: Promise That Cannot Be Broken,Desires To Be Stronger [COMPLETE]

After a few minutes of rest, Yuji search for the area boss. Didn't take him long to find it due to its big size. He spot the boss from; it fly around a bed of flowers like a merry little bee looking for honey. Yuji waste no time; he run to the boss full speed ahead only to stop halfway. Its a different one from he expected. Smaller than the queen but larger than the normal wasp. He scratch his head as he look at the wasp.

"Well whatever,a boss is a boss." He continue running,getting closer to the wasp.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ID 2443  BD: 7  MD: 2

Yuji throw his sword towards the big flying wasp. The sword travel in the air with great speed and land right in the middle its back. The wasp seems to be surprise by the sudden attack judging from the way it..jerk up. The wasp turn around and immediately know its attacker. As Yuji gets closer the wasp fly higher. It then dive down, aiming its stinger at Yuji. He dodge just in time and quickly go to the back to draw his sword.

Yuji: 30/32

Prince of Wasp: 13/20

Yuji manage to pull his sword out just in time as the wasp fly higher. Now the wasp can't be reach,he can't jump that high. He can throw his sword but he won't do that the second time. Besides there will be no guarantee that the sword will meet its target. Yuji can only stand there,preparing himself for the wasp to come down.

ID 2244  BD: 3  MD: 2

The wasp descend with great speed. Yuji roll to the right,evading the wasp. He stand up and make a quick sweep, buuuut he miss because the wasp fly up right after it fail to attack Yuji. His sword hits the empty air.

ID 2245  BD: 3  MD: 10-3

The wasp,high up in the air doesn't seem to come down. Yuji watch the wasp, frustrated due to his inability to reach the wasp. "Hmm...should I throw a rock to provoke it? I'm not very confident worth my throwing skill..." The sun almost set down,the sky gets darker with each time. Yuji circle below the wasp,thinking of a way to force the wasp go down.

As his mind full of plans, a shiny thing come down towards him. He look up and realize it,but it's too late for him to react. The thing pierce his shoulder. He took it out to see what it is, only too be surprised by it.

"Tch...this is...." He look at his health bar; the poison icon next to it become his second problem.

Yuji: 28/30 (Poison status, -1 Health)

ID 2248  BD: 5  MD: 6-3

Yuji look at the wasp. Its stinger grow back like a tail of lizard. He throw off the stinger in his hand and quickly run. The wasp chase him from behind, Yuji know that. The buzzing sound can be heard from miles away. He make a sudden stop and turn around immediately. He wait for the wasp to get closer, knowing that it couldn't stop as the inertia generated by the wasp are too high. He slash diagonally, confident that it will hit.

Unfortunately, the wasp use the inertia to fly up rather than stopping. It might fly far from its target, but it can evade the attack. Yuji curse silently, containing his anger.

Yuji : 27/32 (Poison status removed)

ID 2249  BD: 4  MD: 3

He watch the wasp,flying high and mighty in the air. Something inside him snap,he want that thing to go down.

And he want it right now.

Yuji thrust his sword to the ground,burying it deep. He step back a bit from his sword and start running. The wasp dive down while he carry out his little plan. He then start running and jump up to the top of the sword before using it as a stepping ground for him to jump even higher. The wasp halt its movement as Yuji get near it. He grab the wasp and together they plunge to the earth.

ID 2252  BD: 10  MD: 4-3

Yuji have no intention of crashing to the ground the wasp. He gets closer and closer to the earth..and he act out his plan quickly. He kick the wasp so he can gain some distance from the wasp while he throw himself closer to his sword. Succeeded in doing that with a flip on the air and perfect landing while the wasp lie on the ground, Yuji pull out his sword and rush at the wasp.

He land a heavy blow on the head without no resistance. He step on the wing to make sure the wasp won't be able to fly.

Yuji: 28/32 (life leech activated,gain 1 health)

Prince of Wasp: 4/20

ID 2255  BD: 6  MD: 2  LD: 16

Not giving the wasp any chance for it to strike back, Yuji end the fight with a piercing strike on the head. The sword stuck inside for a while before the wasp shatter to blue fragments. He gain some col and a smith material. Satisfied with what he gained, he make his way back to the city for his final 'training'.

(Gain 1 material, gain 100 col.)

Before he left the floor, he want to test his luck. The area are full of hills,which means....treasure. It has been a while since he touch a treasure. He begin his search for the treasure, but he doesn't want it to be too long considering it's almost night and he still have F3 to tackle.

ID 2256  LD: 1

Later that day, he shout out his frustration on top of a hill. No treasure for him in the floor....

The view on this floor would be the most spectacular one in the night among all the floor (that have been explored). Yuji walk outside the village for a while to release some tension.

The field dyed white. Not snow, but dandelion. Lots of them. Yuji pluck one and blow some air on the dandelion; the white part fly away to the air before disappear into cold night. 

As he walk around some more, the wind blow hard from the direction of the Delilah Village, a settlement for the elves. The wind blow away all the dandelions. Yuji witness the most beautiful scenery he ever see in the game....

"This view...it's the same as that one time...."

The flowers away; Yuji close his eyes and make a wish on the flower with hopes it will be passed on to somewhere else. Wherever that flower bring it to, the seed will grow and so will his wish.

"..Help all the people in this game;may they find peace and way to their freedom while not being blinded by despair and uncertain."

He open his eyes. In front of him is someone he didn't expect to see.

"Wishing for the well being of the players? How noble of you."

"Well, is that wrong? We all want to get out of here."

"Yeah,everyone,right. I'm not sure of that if I were you. Besides you like to stay in this game right?"

"What do you mean? No one like being trapped inside a death game!"

"Won't it be the SAME of you get out from this game? You still have chance of dying out there."

"That's not true. Out there is more safer than staying inside this game."

"Why,because of the rules? Rules are meant to be broken and many have done that. People kill and get killed. It's dog eat dog world out there."

"At least I have my families that are waiting for me...and that person.."

"THAT person? Are you sure she is even real?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! SHE'S REAL ALRIGHT! I have seen her."

"Kids with their imagination. That's what happen when your parents don't teach you properly; they go crazy."

"Shut up! I'll prove it to you she's out there somewhere."

"That's why you have this little games of yours called training? It's boring as hell I almost banged my head on the wall."

Angered by his last remark, Yuji rush forward towards him. "If you won't shut up, then I'll force you!"

ID 2588  BD: 8  MD: 1

Yuji slash the person. The blade graze him,but he just laugh at Yuji. "What are you doing,you can't kill me. I'm you...and you are me. I'm created through tyour dark thoughts and negative emotion. Hahahaha!" The man disappear, only to be replaced by an enemy.

"Tch...I'm seeing things....I really need to rest. Alright,let's end this quickly."

Yuji: 28/32

Dark Pixies: 3/10

ID 2260  BD: 8  MD: 8-3

Yuji slash the Pixie one more time,ending its life. Yuji sit on the ground, mentally exhausted. He look up; the moon shine brightly in the sky. The star decorates the sky,he can see a the shape of a bird when he make an outline.

"Whew...negative emotion....dark thoughts...huh..." Yuji take out his pendant and wear it on his sword that he thrust on the ground. He lie down, enjoying the soft sensation of the natural bed. He stare at the sword next to him.

"This training might be pointless after all...I can't get stronger this way...."

Yuji stand up after 5 minutes of lying down with emptiness inside. He wear his pendant and take out his sword. "Well, at least let finish the original goal. I hate leaving my work undone..." Yuji begin walking. The third boss awaits him...

"That said...where does the boss spawn? This floor have too many landmarks I can't finish exploring it in two days."

Yuji wander around the floor until he found an abandoned graveyard. "...Creepy...let's see what's in here." He enter the area; it's getting colder as cold breeze blow from north. No voice can be heard except for his own breathing. In the corner of his eyes, a dark silhouette gets closer to him. Yuji ready himself for another fight.

"Well....lucky I'm not a kid anymore."

Yuji circle around. Unable to see in the dark really frustrating for him. He can hear sounds of leaves rustle from his behind, quickly he turn around. Nothing there but bush. He approach the bush slowly to see whatever lies inside or beyond the bush...

ID 2337  BD: 7-1  MD: 9-3

...He almost reach the bush when he suddenly feel a great and stinging pain on his back. He fall as if he got push by someone...or something. Yuji stand up and turn around to see who attack him.

And there it stands...or float; the big scythe in its right hand could severe anything, The dark robe covers the whole body, covered by the hood is a skull. Its the fabled monster.....The Grim Reaper.

Yuji assume combat stance and engage his opponent. He strike the body and hit it in the center. "Wow...that HP is no joke."

Yuji: 27/34

The Grim Reaper: 23/30

ID 2338  BD: 3-1  MD: 6-3

The Reaper spin its scythe in the air and mow down. Yuji dodge the scythe in time as it come down at him. The sharp razor frighten him a little. This monster can reap out someone's life with that scythe. Yuji refuse to be the next victim of it. Yuji jump from one place to one place to avoid the Reaper's scythe.

The Grim Reaper: 23/30

ID 2340  BD: 10-1  MD: 9-3

The Reaper follow his movement; when he run to the right,the Reaper follow close. Despite the large scythe, the Reaper can swing it easily as it swing that thing like it is a toy. He block some of the attack from the Reaper and follow up with lunge, which the Reaper manage to block too. They both exchange blows while moving at fast pace. Yuji end the deadlock by closing in when the Reaper miss and he stab at the chest. The Reaper however quickly pull back his scythe and sweep Yuji away.

Yuji: 27/34 (life leech activate,gain 1 HP)

The Grim Reaper: 16/30

ID 2341  BD: 8-1  MD: 6-3

Yuji thrown to a dead tree. He stand up and stretch his back. "Damn, I really need to be careful of that scythe or this graveyard will be my final resting place." Just as he about to wipe the dust off his cloth, the Reaper charge at him with a big grin on its face. Yuji lose his soul for a second due to the creepiness before snapping back to reality. Yuji jump on top of the tree and wait for the Reaper to close in.

The Reaper go up towards him just as he plan; he jump up and somersault in the air. The Reaper can fly, so it will be no problem for it to reach Yuji, but he knows that. Yuji shift his weight to his sword and let gravity do its attraction. Yuji come down at the Reaper fast, giving the Reaper no time to react. He slice through from the head down to the body, long red gash formed due to the attack.

The Grim Reaper: 9/30

ID 2343  BD: 7-1  MD: 9-3

The Reaper lose the big grin it have. How can he grin when all that's left is skull? The scythe raised up high in the air; quickly the Reaper swing it down. Black sphere formed at the end of the scythe. Yuji can feel something is drained from him as he getting weak. Dark souls come out from graveyards around the Reaper and goes into the sphere.

The Reaper raise the scythe again, and swing it down on the sphere, slashing it to half.

....Yuji vomit, he never experience this kind of pain. He hold his chest and kneel down, supported by his sword. He look at his HP bar; whatever that attack was, it consumes a lot of his HP. Yuji stand up with great difficulty. "I must end this fight quickly....!" Yuji endure the pain and rush towards the Reaper. He slash down, throwing the Reaper off balance.

Yuji: 14/34

The Grim Reaper: 2/30

ID 2343  BD: 6-1  MD: 4-3

Yuji shift into serious mode. He focus intensely at his enemy. Everything moves very slow, he can see every movement made by the Reaper. The Reaper swing its scythe down; Yuji raise his sword and push the scythe away. He swing vertically but the Reaper manage to avoid the blade in the nick of time.

Yuji: 14/32

The Grim Reaper: 2/30