(SP F1-F3) The Lonely Road: Promise That Cannot Be Broken,Desires To Be Stronger [COMPLETE]

ID 2344  BD: 6-1  MD: 1

The Reaper swing its scythe repeatedly at high speed. Yuji slip through every opening the Reaper left. Despite the rain of attacks, he didn't receive a single hit. He stop the blitz by hitting the scythe as hard as he can.  The Reaper lose grip of its weapon and the scythe thrown away. Weaponless, Yuji go all out against the Reaper. Having no weapon make it faster though as he can evade all the attack.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ID 2345  BD: 7-1  MD: 2  LD: 20

That doesn't last long, as Yuji increase the speed to match with the Reaper. The Reaper receive one hit on the head, two on the body. Yuji pull back his sword and hold it with two hand. The sword glows crimson like fire. "Eat this! True Crimson!" Yuji lunge at the head and spin around before slashing up. He then slash down and spin his sword before ending the skill with an uppercut. The Reaper sliced into two and burst to fragments.

He sit on the ground and try to breath slowly. The attack really scared him to death as it consume half HP. "At least I get 1 extra material...."

After a quick rest he stand up and decide on his next action.

(Gain 2 material, gain 150 col)

"There must be a treasure around here.... How to find in this dark though....should have buy a torch on the village." Yuji wander the place, searching blindly for his said 'treasure'.

ID 2346  LD: 10-1

"Huh, no luck here. Time to head back I guess." With that, he end his one day training. He go back to the Delilah Village and enter the sleep in the room he rent in inn.

"Good night,me~"

RP COMPLETE

Summary:

Col gain: 1450

Mats gain: 4

SP gain: 1