[PP-F1] Stop, Drop, and Roll [COMPLETE]

Her mind buzzed with information. the realization of what had happened the day before consumed her, She was at an inn, she knew that much. She had gotten enough Col the day before... before... 

She checked her inventory, still, some bread and basic items. She equipped her gear and headed out. She was going to need to train, she was going to need to get items, and she was going to need to figure stuff out. Alright  she thought grimly  I'll need to make a party, i can't do this alone just yet. 

She wandered around the <<Starting Village>> trying to see if anyone caught her eye, someone who looked like they wanted company....

I'll ignore all of the sad and depressed people, if i get like that i'll be too useless, mayb- Oh my god does that person have a familiar!?!?!  Wait, no focus, who is around... gosh that is a cute familia- no no. FOCUS.

Tristan walked around aimlessly around the city, his long red hair brushed by the wind. The outside air was warm and it was a bustling city, with people everywhere.

One such person walked around rather confused looking at various people. Clearly from how they looked they were a new player too. Well, as a Guardian of Aincrad, and his own goodwill, he was compelled to help newbies around here.

He walked up to the woman, who appeared to be a similar, if not same age as him.

"Can I help you at all? I'm Tristan, from the guild Guardians of Aincrad. Among other things, we help new people. Well, at least I and the guild leader enjoy to." Tristan chuckled at the last part, having fond memories of times gone by.

"Youre perfect!" she muttered silently to herself. Realizing after a moment tat it was weird she looked up at tristan. He had the look of someone who knew what was up, not only that he seemed to almost be enjoying his time here. Perfect indeed. "Well um, yes, sorry, ohgosh, ok um" she stammered fo ra moment trying to think of what to say, suddenly she stood straight and tall, her eyes sinins slightly as she said "I am going to need your help. I don't intend on dying anytime soon, but I also know i'd be too weak to even make it to the second town, et alone another floor. So i want to party with someone, please!"  she bowed with the last please. 

She knew it was silly to be so formal, but this game was now life or death... maybe both

"I'm Celes" She added with a smile 

Tristan did't say anything for a moment, taking in the whirlwind that was Celes. He then smiled and chuckled slightly, nodding his head in greetings. "Don't worry, we've all been there. We can do that for sure. How does going out and fighting some boar outside sound?"

He wasn't quite sure how to take her, but she was rather friendly, and appeared to be even more honest than him, saying anything that comes to their mind. At least he generally exercised some restraint on it.

"Well, let's go then. The gate is just there to leave."

"oh man that sounds... exciting..." she looked at her spear and readied herself... "Ok! lets go!!"  Celes looked out into the field surrounding the <<Starting Village> It was breathtaking.  She found it difficult at times to realize that this had been created by the same maniac that was keeping them. "Dont you think its terrifyingly lovely?" She looked at Tristan sadly as if she could see into him "Some of us had nothing in the real world, while others had everything. But now, now all we have is lost potential and  the need to survive...." 

she looked into the field again, trying to spot some boars "Come on then, lets survive!" 

She was rather fluctuational. The one moment they were staring out and she had a deep moment, the next she is suddenly bounding out to go. It made her hard to predict, but oh well.

"Yeah sure, let's go."

It didn't take that long at all until three boars arrived, all at 4 HP and with a damage of 1.

Tristan got in front of Celes, in an attempt to draw the attention towards him, however successful that may be.

"Looks like we got our first monsters."

He let Celes attack the boars first, seeing as she was the new one here.

Tristan 19/19

Celes 5/5

Boar 1 4/4

Boar 2 4/4

Boar 3 4/4

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 11 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 12 on the d20 (loot) dice

She looked at the ugly boars and quickly targeted one. she let her body fall into the known movements of attacking, she began to cherge, feeling her sword skill activate she lunged with her spear

3B2FKHv.gif

Critical Hit  Dmg= 3

she followed through the movement, ending up on the other side of the boar dand turning back to is as quick as she could.

Tristan noticed her thrust her spear with rather good form, which impressed him. Maybe they were a natural? Well, that didn't matter right now. Clearly they were getting the hang of it, so Tristan pressed on with his attack.
Tristan shot his own spear forward, the spearhead travelling straight at a boar as it charged at him the boar smacked straight into the spearhead and tumbled, then fell into pixels. He remembered when these boars were a struggle. But now? With his current gear, they couldn't physically damage him.

• Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Critical, 6+1 Damage dealt to Boar 2.

Tristan 19/19
Celes 5/5

Boar 1 1/4
Boar 2 DEAD
Boar 3 4/4 

Boars

The two boars cried out in anger at one of their comrades dying. One charged straight at Tristan, to no avail though. It didn't even matter to Tristan what they did, they simply outright could not damage him. It was a wasted effort.

The other however could damage Celes. They charged full speed at the woman....and straight past her. Clearly being at 1HP made them a bit dizzy and not hit their targets rather efficiently.

• Rolled a 3 on the d10 (mob) dice.
Miss.

Tristan 19/19

Celes 5/5

Boar 1 1/4

Boar 2 DEAD

Boar 3 4/4

• Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Celes had watched in amazement as tristan too the boar's attack like it was nothing, she was really impressed. Suddenly she noticed the boar charge at her. She set her spear and braced for the attack... only to see him fly by her. 

She quickly turned to face him, Yelling out as she swung her spear once more, feeling the sword skill start up she followed through with the movements, letting her body do the rest. She hit him, DMG 1

stEIDeQ.gif

She stood in amazement, staring at where the boar had been, before fracturing into hundreds of little pieces. She was amazed that she had managed to do anything at all, let alone that she was unscathed. she took a moment to revel in the adrenaline rush before turning back to Tristan. That last boar was still there, and even in a battle like this, she should keep focused. She sighed think ˆat least they made the boars look ugly, that helps... 

Tristan got himself into an overhead stance with the spear, ready to attack. He waited on the boar to move around him, then attacked.

Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Damage 6.

Tristan 19/19

Celes 5/5

Boar 1 DEAD

Boar 2 DEAD

Boar 3 DEAD

Loot: Tristan is over levelled, so has to roll noncombat loot dice.

Rolled a 1 on the d20 (loot) dice.

No loot.

Rolled a 9 on the d20 (loot) dice.

No loot.

Rolled a 9 on the d20 (loot) dice.

No loot.

(You roll for loot the normal way. See the tutorial on Loot for detail.)

Celes looked at the small widow that popped up before her 

Loot dice rolls ( I am on mobile so I can't just copy paste the rolls for some reason) 14, 19, 2

"Well, that was interesting, im sorry if this is too easy for you!" She laughed heartily, she was truly enjoying herself. 

She he looked at the items in her inventory  A new spear with +1 damage, 60 col, and some basic mats from the boars... niiiiiiice she though looking at it she turned to Tristan. " I got some mats and col, and a new spear! Would you, um, like stuff? I know that some people ask for stuff in exchange for helping someone train, I don't want to offend you.... Also DID YOU SEE THAT I hit it!!! I.... I liked it! I... I liked it..." 

She he realized for a moment, she had forgotten she was trapped in this world. She turned to Tristan "do you ever just... Forget? Forget that you're trapped?" 

Tristan looked at her with a smile as she got excited from the loot she collected. It was pretty good going, in his first time he got a spear as well. In fact it was the spear he still uses to this day. It carried quite the memories with him, though he knew he would soon part with it. Maybe he'll hang it up as decoration in his Music shop.

Tristan put an assuring hand on her shoulder. He would have given a hug and was open for one, but randomly hugging a stranger was something he wasn't sure this person could deal with. "There are times, but not in the same sense. I think more that, even if we did escape, all that we have here is virtual. The spear you gained, the clothes you wear. The only things real here is someones appearance and how they act. Even then, would you meet the person when you go back to the real world? It's these dilemmas that face us all."

Celes leaned into his hand, she enjoyed the contact, and had gotten virtually none since arriving, she welcomed the feeling. "Maybe this is our reality now?  I mean, we wont be getting out anytime soon, so why not just... enjoy this?"  she looked around and smiled to Tristan. "So, wanna fight some more boars? I betcha i can keep up with you a bit better now...  also.. if youd like... want to be added to my friends list? i mean, like if you want, and stuff, its ok, whatever, ok, yeah, um... yeah..." 

She casually looked everywhere but at tristan, trying to spot sony more boars. To her luck se found another pack running just past some trees "Oh look! some more boars! lets go!" 

She grabbed tristans arm and pulled him off in their direction

Tristan 19/19

Celes 5/5

Bojangles the boar 4/4

Bobby the Boar 4/4

Billy the boar 4/4

Celes targeted Bojangles and focused her spear. Letting otu an excited cry she slashed at him, jumping forward with confidence she should have probably hidden. Oh well.

Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice

She slashes with her new spear and hits the boar's side. Jumping back to position. She looks at Tristan and laughs "Come on!" :D 

"Ah yeah sure waaaait" he was about to add her, but she ran off. Great.

Instead he found himself dragged along to more boars, of which even had names. "Huh."

Rolled a 5 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Tristan attacked, but missed the boar. He was ready to tank any attacks for Celes to keep her safe.

Tristan 19/19

Celes 5/5

Bojangles the boar 1/4

Bobby the Boar 4/4

Billy the boar 4/4

Celes thought it was sweet that Tristan ran to the centre of the boars to keep her safe, he was  a good tank. She laughed as bojangles missed him completely, opting instead to bull rush past him (Rolled a 1 on the d10 (mob) dice) Bobby on the other hand seemed angry, rushing toward Tristan and crashing into him (Rolled a 7 on the d10 (mob) dice.)DMG 0. He seemed to almost bounce off of Tristans armor. This seemed to enrage his even more... Billy opted to go for Celes, he smashed her side (Rolled a 6 on the d10 (mob) dice) DMG 1

Celes stumbled backwards, and used her staff to steady herself, Bojangles was injured but Billy was closer now. She charged forward and stabbed at him with her spear (Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.) DMG 1+1=2 pushing him away. 

"Are you ok?! She shouted at Tristan, wanting to see how he was doing. 

Tristan 19/19

Celes 7/8

Bojangles the boar 2/4

Bobby the Boar 4/4

Billy the boar 2/4

"Yeah, the tusks hurt about as much as a fly hitting against it. The benefits of good armour and skills really does show you know." He grinned as he grabbed his spear ready to attack an enemy. His spear shot out at Bobby who attacked him, stabbing them from above as though a piercing thing coming from the sky for them.

The pig squealed in their death.

Rolled a 5 on the d10 (battle) dice. (+2 from gear, totally forgot about that)

Hit, 6 Damage.

Bojangles the boar 2/4

Bobby the Boar DEAD

Billy the boar 2/4

Celes looked at him in amazement man i need one of them fancy armours. Bojangles tried to attack Her, but missed ( Rolled a 5 on the d10 (mob) dice ) Billy, seeing Bobby fall, turned to Tristan to attack, but lost his footing and tumbled ( Rolled a 1 on the d10 (mob) dice ). 

Celes turned to bojangles, and Trust once more, letting her sword skill take her ( Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice )He was dead. 

"HAHA" Celes shouted in triumph!  when she saw billy fall and laughed. "Careful tristan, he's a tough one"

Tristan 19/19

Celes 7/8

Bojangles the boar DEAD

Bobby the Boar DEAD

Billy the boar 2/4

"I know he's slippery, but don't worry, I'll get him."

Sure enough, his spear shot out and pierced the boar, leaving them into a scatter of pixels.

Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Damage 6+1 (can only naturally crit).

The boar fell to pieces of pixels and Tristan leaned on his spear to rest.

"Let's catch our breath for a bit eh?"

Rolled a 11 on the d20 (loot) dice.

No loot

Rolled a 15 on the d20 (loot) dice.

1 Material

Rolled a 19 on the d20 (loot) dice.

1 Material

(You're eligible for proper loot rolls)