[PP-F1] Stop, Drop, and Roll [COMPLETE]

"I believe the terms amazed, terrified, and excited work quite well...." She walked over and plopped down next to him "I was so scared... that being here would mean... i dont know... I'd never be happy again? It is refreshing to be able to get otu and enjoy myself, without the fear that has accompanied me so far..." She looked at tristan and smiled "thank you"  :D 

Che blushed. Thi shad been the first time, In game, tat she had felt any freedom, It was terrifying, but very nice at the same time "I wont get too carried away, i promise..." She looked at the friend request window and accepted "There we go" she said, happily. 

"Youre good at that, by the way"  she said shyly "Protecting people, i mean, I felt safe, it was nice. I'll try to not go out and kill everything from now on"  She winked at tristan "But you can just keep all this raw power contained!" 

He raised an eyebrow and laughed. "Yeah. And don't go crazy against players too. Killing a player makes you orange and very hated, assuming you are at the time powerful enough."

He smiled and let himself relax on the grass. The breeze was lightly blowing in the air.

He chuckled at her last sentence. "If I didn't know the context that last part could be interpreted very wrongly."

"i'm powerful!" She grumbled something to herself and poked tristan "il show you powerful enough grumblemumble" She looked at the sky and frowned "player Killers, PK... I cant believe people would just go around doing that. The consequences are so.... final? Dire? I dont know... I could never take a life like that, its barbaric and cruel" 

"I'll maybe get.... Maybe a familiar though... they are. SO. Cute." she got lost thinking about just how adorable someone of the ones she'd seen were. Oh god and the little dragon was te cutest thing in the world i could just cuddle it and love it forever and ever its just amazing and wonderful and OH MY GOD too cute and fluffy, ugh i want to cuddle it forever....

"Yeah. The only time I could take a life is to protect another, say you get attacked by one. Its also to note killing an orange player, so a PKer, wont make you orange."

He sat back looking at Celes, clearly wanting to hug a familiar if she owned one. It was pretty close to making him hug her, but he would probably end up with a fist to the face for that. Who knows though.

Celes Looked at Tristan, the man looked like he needed a hug. "I'm going to hug you now." She said matter of factly, and the swept over to hug him. She loved uddles, they were the best, so she figured it would be ok, or not, whatever. 

She broke the hug and looked at tristan, laughing and smiling, wondering if he was at all shaken. 

Celes was surprised to see the calm man acting so silly, but it was a nice change. She wondered what had brought him to this world, was it like her? an escape? 

She smiled at Tristan and asked, "whatcha want to do now?" She did know where to go nextshe had spent her first days in the staring city, moping and crying at an inn, this was her first day out in the wilds.

Tristan shrugged, them still in a half hug. He thought for a moment. "Well I say we will meet later, seeing as we're friends and all now, so can track where we are. If you ever want to see me, visit me at my music shop or just send a message. Although this hug is rather comfortable..." He found himself struggling to leave the hug, which seemed rather enticing not to leave.