[PP-F5] Overcoming The Forces Of Nature <<The Traveler>> {Tristan}

The armadillo stood on its hind legs, by the looks of it, it wanted to create a tremor to stop them from moving. L saw his opportunity and dashed forward slashing across the beasts squishy belly. It whaled in pain and tried to collapse on L despite the pain, he dashed back and swung his sword around to fling any blood off of his blade. "That would help indeed" He smirked looking back at the man "Let's push forward, this beast won't live for much longer after an attack like that now can it" 

~Attack success! Critical hit! 5 damage! (8-3)

~Life: 19/22
~Tristan: 26/26

~Armoured Dillo: 21/30 - 3 damage mitigation - 3 damage 

ID: 1302

(ID 1348 BD 2. Miss)

Tristan dashed forward to attack the beast, but he missed. AGAIN.

"I swear some higher entity like Akihito wants to make me look as bad as possible. All I've been doing lately is missing my attacks..."

Tristan was beginning to get seriously annoyed about it, but decided to calm himself, instead putting up his shield to protect himself from any attacks.

~Life: 19/22

~Armoured Dillo: 21/30 - 3 damage mitigation - 3 damage

L tried to control his laughter, it was really getting hard for him to control himself but he took a deep breathe and calmed himself. 

"Just shake it off, we'll be fine" He swung his blade around as he stepped towards the beasts slowly. It glared at him with intense rage, it was definitely pissed at him now. Both charged towards each other as L pulled his blade down for his next strike. They came close as the beast spun tail first, it was damaged but no where near lifeless, it hit him right in the gut just after Ls blade travelled all the way from its knee to the top of its thigh. He coughed and smirked "That was a good one" 

Outcomes:

~Attack Success!

~Enemy Attack Success!

Hate: (Thought i should add this in to make it clear who's taking the hits)

Life - 6 

Tristan - 0 (Lost 1 on epic fail)

Party:

~Life: 17/22

Enemy:
~Armoured Dillo: 17/30 - 3 damage mitigation - 3 damage 

ID: 1380

Tristan roard as he charged the beast and sent his spear full speed, along with the rest of him at the armoured dillo for hitting his friend. The spear smacked straight into the dillo's side, drawing blood from the hard hit. He took a deep breath out, thinking how he supposed that made up for the failures earlier attempted. So long as he didn't miss any longer. This fight was harder than he anticipated, especially because of the armour that beast wore.

"Come on, its already in the yellow, we should manage this. Darn, I just hope this beast gets us closer to the cargo, for this is getting ridiculous."

Outcomes:

~Attack Success! Double Critical!

Hate:

Life - 6 

Tristan - 2

Party:

Enemy:
~Armoured Dillo: 14/30 - 3 damage mitigation - 3 damage 

ID: 1396 BD 10

The beast recoiled in pain from Tristan's attack "There we go, that's a bit more like it" He smirked and examined the armadillo, it started to scurry away. "After it!" He began to chase it down at top speed jumping onto its back and slashing at its thick neck grabbing hold of the shell as it continued to run through the sand. "Maybe it'll take us to the cargo" He shrugged and looked back at tristan, there was nothing it could do about L being on top of it and it was more scared for its life than it was for fighting. 

Outcomes:

~Attack Success! 

Hate:

Life - 7 

Tristan - 2

Party:

Enemy:
~Armoured Dillo: 10/30 - 3 damage mitigation - 3 damage 

ID: 1402 

Tristan shrugged as to whether it would lead to the cargo. Instead he just simply kept running after the armadillo and went in for an attack. Sadly he missed, hitting only air. For goodness sake, he was so close to hitting too. He definitely needed some accuracy boosting equipment on his weapon. He continued running after the beast, with L clambering on top of it. It was an interesting sight for sure, L doing rodeo on an armoured dillo.

Outcomes:

~Attack Missed! 

Hate:

Life - 7 

Tristan - 2

Party:

Enemy:
~Armoured Dillo: 10/30 - 3 damage mitigation - 3 damage 

ID: 1449 BD 5

The armoured dillo started to pick up the pace, its body rocking with its own weight. "Trying to shake me off are we?" He brought his blade down again at its thick hide neck. The beast came to a sudden halt sending L flying off its back into a rock, the beast charged forward crushing him against it, head to stomach. He coughed out blood and stood back up shakily as it ran off again "Ugh.. we have to keep going"

Outcomes:

~Attack Success! 

~Enemy Attack Perfect Critical!

Hate:

Life - 7 

Tristan - 2

Party:

~Life: 13/22

Enemy:
~Armoured Dillo: 6/30 - 3 damage mitigation - 3 damage 

ID: 1477

Tristan nodded, attacking the beast again with his spear and aiming for its neck. The spear managed to lodge inside the neck and back out, leaving a trail of blood from there. This monster was clearly on its last legs of health, being in the redzone.

[iD 1500 BD 10. Damage 4+2-3=3]

Hate:

Life - 7

Tristan - 4

Party:

~Life: 13/22

Enemy:

~Armoured Dillo: 3/30 - 3 damage mitigation - 3 damage

The two sprinted after the beast as it waddled on its last legs. Tristan did a good job on his last attack and now it was time to finish the job, but first he was to follow where it was going. He signalled Tristant to hold his blade and they continued running unti dusk. Eventually the armoured dillo brought them to the holding area for the cargo, it looked like it was trying to get it open for awhile as the casing had been dented slightly. "Well would you look at that" He sauntered towards the dillo striking it one last time as it panted heavily putting it out of its misery. "Didn't think it would actually lead us to it"

~Attack success

Party:
~Life: 13/22 - 75 Col obtained - Armoured Hide
~Tristan: 26/26 - 75 Col obtained
Enemy:
~Armoured Dillo: 0/30 - 3 damage mitigation - 3 damage  Dead

ID: 1501

Tristan breathed out a sigh of relief as the beast was finally felled and just so happened to show them the cargo directly.

"Makes me wonder what's inside. Though I suppose it'd be rude to open someone elses cargo. I think for now we can just go back with the cargo."

Tristan relaxed his posture, the fast paced battle finally over. This quest was harder than he anticipated.

L nodded, their mission was over now and it was time to move on with more important matters. "Wonderful" He swung his blade around in a series of patterns before sheeting it on his back. He wondered how they where going to get it back until it simply went into his inventory upon touching it. "I guess that's it then, lets get going" He pivoted on his back leg and began to walk back under the setting sun, at least the walk back would be cooler on his skin. 

After a good hour or so they finally arrived back at the town, the supposed woman wrapped in cloth sat in the shade knitting something. He transferred the cargo over to her and she smiled gratefully, it was medicine for her illness. With that he simply bowed and left waving off to Tristan thanking him for the help. 

Summary:

Col Obtained: 275 each

Material Obtained: 'Armoured Hide' Life

Sp Obtained: 1 each

Quest Reward: 1 Bonus Sp each. Extra skill <<Survival>> 

Total:

Life - 2 Sp, 275Col, 'Armoured Hide', Extra skill <<Survival>>

Tristan - 2 Sp, 275Col, Extra skill <<Survival>>