[PP-F3] Love doctor L. L stands for Luuuuuuurrrvveeee {Alkor, Mari}

This was it, a tear came to his eye as he watched Alkor give her a little present. Swimmingly he thought, time to move onto the next step. He began to fan out the scent of the food throughout the cave hoping it would entice them to sit down and eat. He released another music orb into the air this one would hopefully speed things up. He straightened his waiter bow tie and got a variety of drinks ready to hand out to them, there was red wine and white wine, they could choose. He laughed to himself and made sure his disguise was on point, this was the ultimate test of strength. Requiring more endurance than the battle against avalanche, more speed and agility than the battle against the sand shark and much more deadly than the boss fight against the snow beast. It had already started and it was time to progress further. 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mari had felt Alkor bump into her, she turned to see him out of sorts, a blush hue to his cheeks. "Oh?" Mari asked, tilting her head to the side with an amused grin. "Big bad Alkor goes from threatening little Mari to blushing when he bumps into her eh?" Mari joked, referencing the first time they had met and how Alkor had threatened her, his demeanour cold and overpowering. It was the complete opposite of what she saw before her.

"It is a thing, a really censored weird thing." Mari commented, glancing over her shoulder at the restuarant. "Maybe Life just wanted us to eat somewhere nice bef-" She stopped, seeing that he had given her armour.

mC5T0CC.png

Accepting and equipping it Mari wasn't sure what to say- "I ah...." She rubbed the back of her head; biting her lower lip before quickly saying "Thank you- I appreciate it, got the colour and everything." She glanced downward, before looking back up at him. "You didn't...ahh, make this specifically for me did you?"

The music changed, and the wafting smell of food caused Mari's stomach to rumble. She turned back to the restaurant, "I suppose....whilst waiting we could eat." Mari headed toward the nearest table, pulling out a chair for Alkor. "Heck, I'll even pay - to say thanks." She gave him a small wink. "I rarely ever pay for anything, so call this your lucky day."

"Eh?" He glanced at her strangely, barely recalling the incident she was dredging up. After a moment, it dawned on him. "Hey, I thought you were threatening someone's life." He shrugged; what he said had been true. Anyone he found attempting to harm another player would pay for it. Mari wasn't one of those people, as he'd mistakenly thought, but the warning was good all the same.

He stepped forward quickly when she pulled out the chair, and he reciprocated the action, muttering the words "ladies first" almost unintelligibly. He gestured for her to take a seat, then, once she had done so, he took his own.

Alkor certainly didn't think it was wrong of her to want to make them even. "Aye," he said, "I made it for you thinking you might like it, what with the pink hair and all." He shrugged, not wanting to mention the boss battle. "So, what are we eating?"

L grabbed the drinks and waddled over to the two, he hoped his disguise would pay off. "Good evening, my name is Lebensebeschreibung, and i will be taking your orders for today. Here is the menu for this evening" He lowered his tray and placed two bottles in a bucket of ice next to their table. He slipped both of them a menu and smiled patiently, he did his best job to try and sound like an NPC. His blue contacts sparkled in the moonlight, it had gone dark quickly. He wrinkled his itchy moustache around waiting for their responses. 

The menu went as followed:

Drinks: Red Wine, White Wine. Both 50 Col each (First two on the house)

Entré: Garlic prawns 10 Col, Garlic bread 12 Col, Olives 5Col

Main: SeaFood basket (Not actually a basket) 20Col, Red meat 60Col, White meat, 50Col

All come with a side of Salad, any entre or fried potatoes

Desert: Name it and you got it! All are 30 col each.

Mari shook her head; "I would never threaten anyone's life." She sighed as she placed he elbow on the table, then her face in the palm of her hand. "I don't get it... Why would people so easily threaten violence or death?" She looked up at Alkor, "I disliked you when we met that day: I didn't understand it; such threats." Mari glanced away. "I still don't... Understand such things, it's sorta funny- I almost died the other day. If Life hadn't stepped in I may have been killed- and yet - the main who attempted to end my life, I still didn't want him to die."

Mari laughed, shaking the thoughts from her head, changing the topic, blushing slightly as Alkor mentioned he did indeed make it soley for her. "I ah... I really do appreciate it. " she cleared her throat.

"I have no idea what we could be eating"

Just as she said this a waiter came up, Mari stated suspiciously at him: even after he placed their menus down, he looked familiar. "You look familiar..." Mari murmured, but she shrugged it off; not like an NPC could understand her

Mari looked at the menu, she was allergic to seafood. "Uhm Moscato wine and garlic bread uhm steak? Medium rare and uhm....cheesecake?"

Mari seemed like she was asking rather than ordering, she turned to Alkor;

"I think this place is meant for dating couples... Makes this awkward doesn't it?"

(On phone will edit format whh home

"Well, it wasn't until you said something," he quipped with a smirk. Alkor had never technically been on a date, in or out of the game, and so the concept was foreign to him. He crossed his arms and turned his gaze toward the NPC that would be taking their orders; something seemed wrong about that one. Still, behind that mustache so was a man with the most important thing of all in mind: feeding them. He looked back to Mari and made a circular gesture with his hand. "Besides, who else is going to know? It's just you and I here, so you won't have to worry about anyone seeing you with me."

He had always been a cold and aloof person, so when it was allowed to show, it really made a scene of it. Circling back to what she had said, about his threat and not liking him, he decided to make his order first. "Wine? Er... got anything stronger? Jim? Jack? Pappy?" His taste for bourbon was rare, and had started and stopped within several weeks of the death of his grandfather, some years before. His short but dangerous adventure into alcoholism had left him turning to hard liquor only in situations that pressed him with the prospect of extreme stress. He knew what he was going to say, Mari might not like.

"I've always believed that if someone does something irreconcilable, they should be brought to justice. While that justice isn't always death, or certainly shouldn't be death if that's avoidable..." he laid his hands out on the table where she could see them. "What happens when that person is left to their whims? If they've killed once, what's to stop them from killing again? If they strike at another player with the intent to kill, shouldn't they forfeit their own protection?"

He sat back in his seat and folded his hands neatly in his lap. "With that said, it's the fear of reprimand that I fully intended to spark with the comment. If you think your own life will be in danger, you're less likely to commit the act that will put it in that position. It's a strategic ploy- or a white lie, if you prefer to call it that."

He glanced over at "Not-Life," or whatever the NPC had called itself; then pulled out a handful of Col and sprinkled it on the table for him. "I'm not a likable person," he said bluntly, "so I expect that reaction from most people. It doesn't surprise me to hear it now, either."

Alkor stared quietly down at the table, considering the notion before speaking again. "I don't usually judge anyone by the first encounter. There are many types of people in the world, I've learned- like me, there are people who don't really show you who they are until you get to know them. You might encounter them ten, twenty, thirty times and never really know them. Then, there are people like Lessa, who just puts herself out there for everyone. One or two times and you know who she is, because she's very open about it. There are some bad people out there who hide their real intentions just to hurt others. You have to keep quiet and observe." Alkor reached up and, for the first time, removed his hood to reveal youthful, gentle features and chestnut brown hair that fell messily about his head, shaggy around the ears. His golden eyes were ever the anomaly, but they were more visible now than they had been in the shade of his hood. "Nothing is what it seems."

L felt bad for listening in on their conversation, he really did intend to just keep it between the two of them but that's what happened when you go undercover as a waiter at a bar.He nodded at their orders, he probably could have got him some jack daniels but doing so would blow his cover. "Very well then, white wine for the lady and gentleman as well as steak garlic bread and cheesecake for the lady. If there's anything else i can get you sir just ask" He felt like he was going to sweat as he swept the col up and gave it to the real NPC along with the requests letting out a soft sigh. The progress was amazing, he felt like he was about to enter the relationship WITH them. He snickered at his own remark and got his next plan ready.

He didn't need to force anything at this point so really it was all a matter of time. He got out his jar of fireflies, he had handpicked them himself with chopsticks for a whole day on floor 7 and released them into the air, one jar of them spread across the whole area would be more than enough to get the scene toned. Since they where getting deeper he felt a more romantic tone was now needed, sweet jazz and the natural lights of love, this meant he dimmed the artificial light in the cave and let the fireflies do their thing. It was interesting to examine human behaviour, he was always alone with his father at his house so he never really got to see anything this close to what an actual date was like. 

Mari grinned, “Oh – so it is a date now eh? Quite the charmer eh?” She tapped her lip, thinking aloud. “I don’t think I’ve been on a date since my ex ran off with Evelyn…well – long before that but-eh.” Mari shrugged, not wanting to put energy into reliving things that were best left in the past. “Me worried? I don’t exactly have much of a reputation to uphold. How about you Alkor?” Mari asked, tracing hearts around his head. â€œDon’t want anyone to see eh?” Mari traced one more heart before pretending to shoot an arrow through the middle of it, giving a small "Pow!"  under her breath.

Mari listened, somewhat interested in what Alkor had to say. It was what she called the Batman Paradigm. “So – you’re one of those people who feel Batman should kill the Joker – because what is the life of one, against the life of many?” Mari asked, “But – at what cost of that persons soul? When do they stop after they’ve killed that single person?”

Mari leant forward, sprawling her body out onto the table – pressing her chin to the table's surface. “I think, that’s one of the things I am scared of most – what it would do to me, what I may or may not be capable of.”

Alkor said he wasn’t a likable person, and Mari – without exactly intending to had blurted out; “Well I like you." Mari felt her cheeks grow hot and quickly added.  "This side of you I mean.” She curled up her hands under her chin, using them to shield part of her face.

Mari watched as Alkor lifted his hood, she wanted to say something  witty- were his eyes always that vivid? Say something catty- It's odd, how much warmth they hold, isn't it? No! Quick say something cold – insulting – anything- yes- anything would be good- c’mon Mari. You can do it,  say something. Mari opened her mouth;

Thatta girl. Almost there, go on! We believe in you Mari!

Mari closed her mouth again, glancing away again when she realized that for that entire time she had been staring at his eyes, she pouted mumbling an insult toward Life, wherever he may be. She barely even noticed the fireflies buzzing around, nor the soft ambient music. "Mrrgrgmmm...."

"Reputation," he laughed. "Not that I'm aware of." It was true; beyond some of the time he'd spent on the Front Lines with Field Bosses, Alkor had never really been aware of anyone watching or noting his progress. She started making some gestures with her hands that he vaguely recognized, though he thought nothing of it. "I'm not the sort of person who likes being the center of attention," he replied, "this sort of thing gets giddy schoolgirls whispering all over town. Or am I wrong about that? I didn't really know anyone in school when I was younger."

Batman and the Joker headlined her rebuttal to his statement, and Alkor had to scratch his nose a bit to muffle to bit of laughter that threatened to break loose. "Morality is a hard line," he explained, "when you know what the right thing to do is, you hold fast to your resolve and weather the storm of consequences. It hurts, but you should never lose yourself over a single action. So many people find turbulence in their lives and change who they are to combat it. What's the difference between that and changing who you are to satisfy someone else?"

When Mari blurted that she liked him, Alkor's eyes fixed on hers and considered her words. Alkor was one who rarely gave eye contact to anyone, so when he did, it was intense, and it felt weighty.

Her body language and words were erratic and defensive, like she was afraid of what she was doing and saying, only she made no move to flee. Instead, she struggled internally for a response, and she kept his gaze. Only after a few moments did she break free of it, and when she did, she managed a sound he wasn't entirely certain of the meaning of.

"Right," he said with a grin. "Let's have that wine, shall we?" Alkor gestured for the waiter to come and serve the lady to help ease her troubles. "Don't worry," he told her, "I don't judge people, remember?" His smile was soft as he sat upright. "Let's just enjoy the food."

L noticed Alkors gesture to come forward, the food was just about done anyway. He tried balancing the whole thing on his arms and waltzed over towards them both. He slid the plates elegantly on the table, he had practice from his job back home, he often had to work a lot because his father was a single parent. He nodded at Mari "For the lady" He then got out the white wine and poured it into Alkors glass "Sir" He then turned back to Mari and tried to fill her cup, the voice wasn't pleased by his actions What the f*ck do you think you're doing. Playing the doctor of love are we? Pathetic! You're not a warrior.. you can't save anyone. Just look at yourself. He spilt the wine all over her dress, he didn't know how he was going to deal with the pain, it was excruciating. He continued trying to fill up the cup until it was full and when it was he bowed and walked away hoping to brush it off as a glitch "If there's anything else i can get you just ask" When he returned to the bar he gripped the edge of the counter and panted heavily, the voice wouldn't let up Your mother probably knew you where a mistake and left while she had the chance He collapsed to the floor behind the counter and gripped the sides of his head, he was just out of view. 

Mari couldn’t help but let the smallest of grins cross her face when Alkor laughed. His laugh, when it wasn’t reserved seemed to bellow from the bottom of his belly. It was a hearty laugh – and yet somehow it still managed to have an air of refinement that fit his personality. “Giddy school girls?” Mari repeated thoughtfully. “Maybe – I was generally in the Library – or playing a game. I didn’t really hang out with a lot of the girls, at least not the ones who would laugh about that, asking the wrong person here.” Mari tapped her nose; “Although if American Romantic Comedies have taught me anything, I’m about to go and get something spilt all over me – by a clumsy waiter. If that happens, I think I’m going to have to suspect this is a big set up by our crimson eyed friend.”

The conversation turned serious again as the subject drifted back to morality. “I guess you are right. I think that is what amazes me about people- how adaptable we are, we’re a smart bunch – I just guess that some of us tend to let our emotions get the better of us. We put up walls, and assume its to protect us – and those around us.” Mari murmured, her cerulean eyes falling to the table. She was more so talking about herself, she wasn’t keen on letting others close to her.

Alkor gestured for the waiter – who still looked quite suspicious to Mari; to come over, at this Mari sat straight in her chair. Feeling a tad more at east as Alkor gave her a warm smile. It was different – talking to someone like this, not having to listen to the woes and concerns of a life outside of what was happening in the here and now.

The waiter came over; and their entrée’s were placed before them – Mari, feeling her stomach grumble had poked the  garlic bread with a stainless steel fork. “This smells pretty good, I was sick of bread in this game; but garlic bread?”  Mari looked up at Alkor with a simple smile, “Now that is a whole other story.”

Mari paused as the waiter started pouring her drink, yet – somehow – just as Mari predicted – the waiter spilled the drink over her clothes. Mari yelped at the sudden cold feeling, she jumped up – knocking the table, which knocked Alkor’s wine – and it too tipped over.  Mari didn’t see if it had spilled onto him or not.

“You have GOT to be kidding me!”

Mari looked up at the waiter who acted as though nothing had happened. Was it a glitch? She uselessly tried to wipe it off of her clothes – but it failed. Mari sighed, grumbling to herself, “Seems like I am always uncoordinated around you. Dammit…” Mari muttered. It was the same thing in the field; she had managed to trip in the snow and fail to land a hit on the Avalanche – and now, this? Great.

Mari sighed, her clothes were uncomfortable – and she didn’t exactly have an….appropriate change of clothes – she never went out to buy vanity items. Bringing up her HUD Mari glanced at Alkor. “Don’t laugh at me, or you’ll get bread to the face.” She selected her sleepwear; and her attire instantly changed.

Mari now wore a simple silk gown which hung loosely on her shoulders with spaghetti straps; it was a pale lavender in color, and hung down to just above her knees. Mari suddenly felt very, very exposed.

His hand shot out reflexively when the table began to shake, and he nimbly took the wine glad between two fingers, cradling it with his thumb for security. As he did this he stood in one fluid motion and lifted the beverage to his lips, sniffing it briefly before letting it wash over his palate. "Fruity," he murmured. Not exactly his preferred vintage, but it would suffice.

A single hand set the table right, and Alkor set down his drink after draining a sizable portion of it. There may have been drops left in the glass, but little more. "Seems as though the matrix is out to get you, hmm?" His eyes moved over her for the briefest of moments before he realized she was not fully decent, and he glanced immediately away.

"Here," he said suddenly, pulling up his menu and shifting to his equipment selection screen. He toggled off his cloak, which dissipated from his person and left his upper body exposed. Severe burn marks marred his otherwise toned and pale torso, leftover from the battle with the Phoenix on Floor 9- though cosmetic, he'd opted to keep them after the fight was done. He held out the perfect quality cloak for her to cover herself with. "This is a loan," he told her, "I'm going to need it back."

All the while, Alkor made an overt effort not to so much as glance in her direction. "Everyone has feelings," he said finally. "Some people deal with them differently, and some better than others."

Alkor pointedly glanced in the direction the waiter had gone in. NPCs were usually ridiculously coordinated, directed by the in game system. Except in the case of a quest or a mob or player induced affliction. Something seemed... strange.

((Life has asked us to continue without him for a few posts))

Mari watched as Alkor caught the glass midair, taking a sip from it as thought the feat was nothing, he had managed to down the drink in a few large yet elegant gulps. Mari pursed her lips, twirlin a strand of hair around her finger. This seemed ridiculous. Way to act the part of the fool Mari.

"The Matrix, or perhaps a scheming Life..." Mari murmured, "I suppose this is revenge for when I tortured him when he was blind for that short while." Her gaze travelled back to Alkor and she couldn't help but notice his gaze transfixed on her form; it was only brief, but it was hard to miss such an intense gaze. Mari took a step back when a cloak was thrust into her direction, he was rather blunt with his words - and the insistent tone held a tone of coldness, but the action was a kind one. "Thanks." Mari muttered, unsure of what to say, she accepted the coat and wrapped it around herself, pulling her arms through the sleeves, which were far too long. The cloak almost hit her ankles. Mari took a deep breath.

"It smells like...charcoal...and...citrus?" She asked, lifting her gaze to his. "I like those smells." Mari offered him a warm smile, It reminded her of home, it reminded her of a roaring fire. Mari stepped closer to Alkor, pointing toward one of the scars on his body, tracing it in the air being sure not to actually touch his body. "I guess some express those feelings through things, such as fighting; refinement. Battle." Mari said thoughtfully, a soft sigh escaped her lips. She was most definitely one of those people who didn't express their feelings all too well. She was always so flippant in her demeanour. Alkor seemed so much stronger in that regard, he seemed to have a strong handle on who he was and how he wanted to act. 

Alkor silently pointed toward the bar, and Mari turned her head; then approached the bar, she peered over the front of it but saw nothing. Well, almost nothing, underneath sat harder liqour. What was it that Alkor had asked for? Jim Beam? Jack Daniels.....she wasn't sure what Pappy was - rather she didn't see any of that - but she found a green bottle of Chartruse - Mari pulled it out from under the Bar and wandered back over to Alkor, placing it on the table. 

"Couldn't see any strange NPCs - nor what you wanted, but would this suit your palette a little more?"  

L wasn't up for this ploy anymore, his head was hurting way too much for him to think. He thought he should leave one last push for them and what better way to do that than with fortune cookies. Had had prepared two texts written on a small sleet of paper and tried to slip them inside the fortune cookies, it was pretty hard for him to concentrate, his head was killing him. "This should do" he mumbled to himself and got a bottle of whiskey from the bar and downed it furiously. It burnt the back of his throat but it numbed the pain at least. He crawled away from the bar and placed the fortune cookies down on their table nodding politely at he two "On the house". He slouched away up into the balcony with the ocean view further up in the cave away from their view and removed his disguise, continuing to drink until he fell asleep listening to the calm ocean waves crashing against the lower rocks at the base of the cave. 

The fortune cookies read-

For Mari: "There is no better remedy for love than to love more"

For Alkor: "Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eyes"

Alkor accepted the foreign liquor and took a greedy gulp from the bottle. "Bah. More fruity drink," he muttered discontentedly as he let the heat sizzle down his throat. His mouth felt dry from the burn, but it was a fruit flavored heat. Admittedly, it was a departure from the burn he was used to.

When the fortune cookie was placed before him, he cracked it and stared at the small piece of paper gripped between thumb and index finger. "Bollocks," he said with a throaty laugh. "My vision is perfect. I would see those things." Channeling his inner Drax the Destroyer, he placed the fortune down and lifted his nose.

The very act caused him to laugh. It had been some time since he'd enjoyed himself, or even let a little bit of alcohol impair his judgment. A good joke or two wouldn't hurt him, perhaps. At least, he'd resolved that it wouldn't.

Refinement? He wondered what she might be referring to when she said that. Battle, though, told him that she was considering him. His eyes rested on her in contemplation. "You never let a woman get rained on without offering your coat," he recited from memory, eyes flowing over to the floor. "And you never watch her remove her clothing. Eyes can be averted, and they should be." Perhaps she'd find that particularly strange, that a boy so consumed with the game and battles would know the first thing about social protocols. Maybe there was something more there. Alkor wasn't going to elaborate, at least, not this time around.

"Something seemed off about that waiter," he remarked suddenly. He wondered if Mari had noticed, too.

Mari laughed, "Yes. Yes it is. Maybe I just grabbed it to torture your palette." She picked up the bottle after he slammed it down. Seemingly he had drunk half its contents. Chartruse was deceptively strong. Mari tapped the lip of the bottle gently against Alkors forehead. "Careful, it'll jump on ya." 

Mari took a few long, hard swigs herself. Eyebrows furrowing at the burning sensation that tickled her throat, Mari wasn't a big drinker in reality - but it was a bad habbit she had taken up within the game. Mari curiously stared at Alkor as he cracked open his fortune cookie, bollocks? What did his fortune say say? "You sound pretty confident in yourself there, what did it say?" Mari asked, as she picked up her own. Cracking it open.

"There is no better remedy for love than to love more"  Mari read it aloud She sighed as she placed the crumbling cookie remains in her mouth chewing it thoughtfully. She couldn't believe the fortune, she ripped it up into pieces and let them fall to the floor. Mari's eyes shot up to Alkor who gave a boisterous laugh. Watching him seeming so at ease and happy, Mari wasn't sure why but it bought a smile to her lips. Alkor seemed to be a little more at ease now, speaking more freely with her - was it because of the alcohol? Mari was about to question it, but Alkor interrupted, stating there was something off about the waiter. 

"You noticed too?" Mari asked, then she added as a joke; "Guess you really do have perfect vision.. Anyway..." Mari went to grab the sleeve of his jacket...only to realize she was wearing it, her hand lingered in the air over his - her gaze looked up at him, hesitant. She knew he didn't like to be touched. Much like her in that regard, Mari didn't always like the close proximity of others. 

Still.

She ended up grabbing his hand and pulling him toward the bar. "Oh Waiter~" She called out.

L had been snoozing for quite some time. The night sky was illuminated by the moon and stars, the ocean refreshing his body just from being near it. He heard Mari calling out for a waiter, he felt better but was in no shape to talk he was pretty drunk as a bottle of hard whiskey laid empty on the floor next to him "Ohshts Im suo draunk.." his voice was slurred but happy in a way, he could barely think straight and decided he would go down to see them. He took one step down the stairs and thought to himself "Wait.. *Hick* Im draunk, i shouldn'z liztin to myzilf.." He turned back around to hide but the alcohol had got to him as his lightheadedness caused him to fall backwards down the stairs yelling as he dropped "Weeeeeee!" his head plonked on the floor and he passed out again sleeping soundly, he forgot to take his moustache off and it wiggled as he slept itching his nose.

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eyes," he recited, not even entirely sure what it had meant. Always the rational type, that sort of thing never made much sense in his mind.

When he was pulled along behind her, Alkor suddenly had far less time to think. "Huh?" He blurted, clearly confused. They peeled off behind the bar and Alkor glanced around, skeptical. "This is a game created area?" He asked.

He heard the sound of someone slurring, though the voice was too far for him to make out. Instead, he pointed toward a set of stairs. "There," he snapped, "that's where we need to go." After that, he added, "and the next drink needs to be less fruity."

He felt like he had passed out for hours but only a few minutes had passed. His eyes opened though they felt like they desperately wanted to close, that was until his sights where set on alkor "Eyyy... Alkwhore!" He tried not to laugh at his own idiotic slurr and pulled himself up from the ground wobbling a bit while his moustache fell to the floor. His eyes did a small 360 but ended up over at Mari "Marish to?" He had completely forgotten why he was where he was but he was still looking for the same outcome strangely enough "You twoooo arerer prettish close" He walked over to the two and placed a careful hand on each of their necks and tried to balance. "You knows.. you guysh are kinda cutess togesher. Ish that Alkies jahket on you Mar Mar?" He squinted his eyes and Alkor and shoved both their heads together making them kiss, Alkors body falling onto Mari as she sat down "Yepsh, cute, i love you guysh. When are yerr getting maridsh? He was holding onto the table this time carefully making sure not to fall over, to no success he ended up falling ontop of Alkor pushing him further onto Mari while he passed out on the floor again. 

Mari grinned when Alkor repeated what his fortune cookie said; â€‹"I definitely think we have a matchmaker here." Now they were near the bar Alkor seemed more and more sceptical of the whole situation and Mari could not blame him. NPC's did NOT slur. Alkor snapped, taking the situation very seriously. Mari covered her mouth as she giggled, leaning over the bar again seeing if she could find anything else. Finally, after a few minutes and the sound of bottles being knocked over - Mari pulled out a bottle, she read the label. "Bacardi 151 - mmm I am pretty sure this stuff will knock you out. Literally." She handed it to Alkor. "Just don't get so drunk you don't remember today~" She teased before adding, "We still need to double team Life."

Mari took the lead heading to where Alkor had pointed, but was ambushed by a very, very drunk looking NPC who now looked like a very, very drunk Life. So He was behind it, and he had been drinking to boot, was he drunk this whole time? Is that why he set this whole thing up?

"Close?" Mari questioned. She gave Alkor a confused glance before turning back to Life, reaching out to try to steady him, but Life it seemed had other plans - he sauntered between the two, pulling them in close as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "Y-Yes it is but that's because YOU spilt that drink on me you ass!" Mari struggled to pull away from him, attempting to shrug him off her shoulders.

"Life you know I don't like being tou-"

Her words were stemmed as she felt two things, she felt herself falling backwards onto the floor - the pain of the hard ground colliding with her cossacks - and the soft sensation of Alkor's lips against hers. She pulled away, face red  mouth agape in shock, even though it was nothing more than a light press, she could still feel the tingle of Alcohol, and taste the fruit of the Chartruse. Her blue eyes were wide, shocked - and embarrassed.

What just happened? Alkor had braced himself, falling above Mari, Mari wanted to get up but couldn't move - body stilled in a stupor. Then, Mari was pressed to the floor, one hand pinned underneath Alkors chest, hand pressed up against one of his many scars. The other was free at her side. Mari couldn't See Alkor's face as it was next to hers, she could feel the heat of his breath tickling her neck. Sending a wave of goosebumps down it and her arms. 

If Alkor were to see her she'd have given him an apologetic look, but since the two were pinned under a drooling, snoring Life all she could do was speak. "I'm uh...S-Sorry."