[PP-F3] Love doctor L. L stands for Luuuuuuurrrvveeee {Alkor, Mari}

A loud, confused gasp escaped him after Mari jerked her lips away from his. One of the hands that had braced him from fully crushing her flew up to cover his still gaping mouth, both eyes wide as they bored into the floor of the cave. There had been words in his mind, but in that fraction of an instant, they had dispersed.

He turned his hip gently, but more than enough to push Mari out from under him. Years spent doing various sports had taught him about the distribution of weight and how to manipulate the body to escape when someone had you pinned down. He sat on that same hip, and Life's weight sagged to the floor next to him. Mari was effectively free already, though Alkor seemed to focus intently on his chosen task. "I'll knock you out again when you wake up," he muttered to Life, lifting the man with both hands and dragging him toward one of the chairs.

Hefting the other youth into a seat where he could rest sobered Alkor the last bit that the kiss had left drunken. He took several moments staring out toward the darkness that led back to daylight before finally turning to look back at Mari, who had already apologized. It had been an accident, and she had certainly not asked for it to happen.

Alkor tried to speak, but there were no words that he could conjure to regard the situation. "I... I'm gonna go," he said after finally scrambling together enough thought to think properly.

Bending low, he scooped the 151 into hand from where it had clattered to the floor and dusted it off. "Ooh, rum," he snickered, speaking barely above a whisper, "we don't play around with rum." With a swift yank of the cork and the steel gullet of a man far older than he, Alkor took the sweet poison to the head.

He stopped, assessing the bottle quietly as the fire ripped it's way down his throat. "Not quite as strong as the Everclear I had in college," he remarked, "it has a flavor. Rather, one that isn't 'rubbing alcohol'."

After draining about half of the bottle, he turned and with system assistance, threw the bottle gently toward Mari. She might be able to appreciate the gesture. "You did nothing wrong," he called back to her. "I uh..." he stammered. "It wasn't bad, I mean."

Hoping she wouldn't take the words one way or another, Alkor tore his gaze away from the pink haired girl who watched him with deep cerulean eyes. He reached up to pull his hood back overhead, then realized he was without his cloak. "Oh," he blinked. "Um," he looked around, "I'll have to get it from you once your clothes are dried."

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few more minutes later Life's eyes slowly opened and wandered over to the two. His happy go lucky mood had quickly faded and felt like [censored] again, his memories where gone but his head was pounding, alcohol didn't agree with him very well. "Ugh.. ohh.. hi?" He rubbed the back of his head and half shielded his face, he soon realised his cover must have been blown. "Before you ask.. I just want you to know. Theres 1000 Col hidden beneath the bartender counter.. Also, did i mention you guys are great?" He reached into his pocket and pulled out a fortune cookie "Fortune cookie anyone?" He smiled awkwardly and prepared for the worse, he was just trying to bring two people closer together but he guess some people don't like being played with, oh well, his efforts wouldn't go to waste though. 

Mari was able to squeeze out from underneath Alkor. Still at somewhat of a loss. She gave a small smirk as Alkor still threatened the passed out Life, Mari stood and dusted off his cloak as he helped Life into a chair. She approached Alkor from behind, he seemed put off. It was a bit of a shock. Mari didn't exactly want to kiss anyone that way. He told her he was going to go and Mari admittedly felt a little sad to hear that. Alkor had just downed half the 151 - which Mari knew to be a strong drink before giving her the remainder of the bottle. 

Mari took a few long swigs but coughed and spluttered- not managing to hold it nearly as gracefully as Alkor had. "It was...different, but not bad." Mari agreed, she gave him a smile as he tried to pull his hood up over his head, that smile turning into a giggle as she bought up her HUD unequipping the jacket. The alcohol she had consumed over the night making her feel much more at ease in her flimsy nightgown.

"Here...you're uncomfortable right? You want to go?" Mari stepped in front of him, holding his jacket out to him. It was around this time that Life woke up, Mari focusing on Life now, grabbed hold of Alkor's wrist she pulled him toward Life. "Go right after this."  

Mari let go of Alkor's wrist and shoved his jacket into his arms before giving Life a light kick. "So what was the deal with today?"

Wordlessly, Alkor accepted his cloak and equipped it, shrouding himself once more in familiar, gilded darkness. Draping the hood over his head and staring down at Life from where he stood next to Mari- her hand was still deadlocked around his wrist- he silently pondered the same question. What had the man's point been?

With a gentle, coaxing gesture, he bid Mari let him go free. Once she had, he took a step toward Life and knelt down next to him. "I'm not usually a killing man," he spoke, just above a whisper so that Mari would have to focus on listening if she meant to hear his words, "but I don't like being toyed with. I'm sure you can appreciate that feeling. You're trapped in this game, too. Ever since the announcement, I've had no time for games." He let out a snort of indignation. "I don't like them anymore."

He stood upright and took a step back. "But," he said, loud enough for Mari to hear plainly, "I didn't hate today. This'll just be your warning. Let's be done with games."

L smirked at the results, it wasn't as bad as he thought it would be a light kick and a warning, perhaps they felt sorry for his hung over ass. Mari and Alkor where closer now and they would continue to get closer from here on out, his work was done. He nodded slowly at his words "Of course. I got kinda drunk, sorry about that.." He was drunk but maybe he could play it off like he was drunk since the start... or perhaps not, it didn't matter either way at this point. He stretched his arms out and yawned loudly "Well guys It's been fun. It looks like you two had a good time. Im gonna get going" He gave Mari a sheepish smile and winked at Alkor walking over near the exit and shouted out one last remark before leaving "Take care you two, don't get too frisky" He smirked and jumped up the stairs quickly making his way out of the cave into the rain his light sprint turning into a slow jog and eventually stopping somewhere in the forest. Thinking back to the two smiling at each other he began to lose himself in thought realising just how lonely he was himself. His smile slowly faded and pressed his palms against a tree with his head hanging low, the rain beating against the back of his head "You'll be.. fine.." He grunted and pushed himself away from the tree walking back towards town, at least he made someone happy; planting a new seed for a strong relationship to blossom.

Completed.

Summary: All players get +1 sp and 267Col