PP-F3 Mow Them Down (Arekkusu) [Complete]

Crozeph looked at Arekkusu "if he's missing then there's a chance he's still alive" Crozeph scratched his head "shattering to pieces doesn't really help much on proving someone is still alive" he said. Crozeph opened his inventory and took a bread. He divided it evenly and gave the other half to Arekkusu "well it doesn't mean he's already a complete goner" he said. "I'm planning on proving some rumors after I get my weapon forged...who knows I might as well run into him" he said before biting his share "but really, that town is really far...I wish SAO would let us have horses."

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crozeph sighed "I've been observing a lot of players and there seems to be no horses available" he said. Crozeph  saw a lot of players rely on portals "I'm not much of a hacker to get one plus, the program migh end me if I try" Crozeph opened his menu and scrolled up and down "usually if its available anywhere I can do it outside this game..." Crozeph chewed off a piece of his bread "hacking the game while inside the game is quite impossible for me unless I'm the one who created this nice and dangerous world" he said. Crozeph was good when he's in front of a keyboard but right now he's just one of the thousands of players inside slugging it out in the muck for survival. Crozeph also began guessing where a portal is nearby but easily gave up "nahh, I'll save my strength for walking, I've used up enough brain cells after fighting today."

"Heh." Arekkusu said. "I know of someone who hacked himself into the game to talk to me... then an administrator stabbed me and set my health to one as a warning to him. Though she promised not to kill me over that situation, she said that she threatened the guy that she will kill me if he tried something like that again. Hacking isn't a good idea, you'll get traced."

Crozeph didn't like what he heard "setting your HP to one, I could imagine death knocking at your door" it was fascinating but Crozeph still felt scared by that. "This game is pretty organized, like everything is planned from the start" he said. Crozeph already finds himself tired enough to fight any monsters but he needs to pull himself together if he wants to reach the town "I hope I can find bread there, maybe a different kind of bread" he said thinking of the food he could eat with his current col.

"I like bread...you could do anything with them" he said. "I'm not that broke, I'm just saving up for a better equipment to take on higher floors" he told Arekkusu. Crozeph was surprised when Arekkusu mentioned his girl "wow, you're really getting the hang of most things here" he said. Crozeph couldn't imagine himself like his friend, bread was the only thing he could think of right now and maybe the rest of his time inside the game "it must be nice to have someone to protect or someone who'll be by your side" he said looking at the sky.

"Heh." Arekkusu laughed a bit. "Come on man, don't put yourself down, you can get a girl too, you're a nice guy, girls dig that man. You just need to talk and help them, this one really affected me. My girl, she actually kept me up while I was down, and you can write your story of being with a girl, but you won't achieve much by staying in lower floors like this. Invite other into your life man, open yourself up, you can get pretty far. There is only so much I could do for you, and if I disappear, don't make yourself alone."

"You sound like you're going missing like your friend a little bit" he said. Crozeph never really put a lot of interest on girls, the last one he liked beat him up when he was sleeping on their cleaning duty on school in the real world. "I maybe nice but really, most of them likes the gutsy type...maybe like you" he said. Crozeph's personality is not someone to hate at but some see him as a serious guy "I guess I made myself too quiet to be noticed." Crozeph then looked around them and still no sign of the town, he hasn't invested any skill points on tracking and it seems he needs to now.

"You seriously don't know know who I was back in the real world do you?" Arekkusu said. "I was a complete asshole, rejected anyone who even came close to me. If anyone dared invite me to do something, I shunned them away by either making fun of them or swearing at them. Some of them at my schools were orphans and I did it damn it! Yet... despite all that, I have learned to change for the better and despite what I have done in the past, I am still willing to meet new players everywhere I go. I regret my actions in the past, but I don't dwell on them, and I am certainly not going to let them change who I am on here. everyone here writes their own story, some have happy endings, some have sad endings, but in the end it is the player writing the story. You can only write so many pages while you are shy."

Crozeph laughed nervously "good thing I didn't meet while you were like that, we'd be in the police station right away if that happens" he said. Crozeph was surprised at himself for mentioning a place in the real world, "but I understand it more now, I can see madness slowly creeping in on every player and maybe you can see and feel it too but at least you and your girl can fight it" he said. Crozeph started to learn more about his friend and it seems that just like everyone in the game, there's more to them than meets the eye. "Never dwell on your mistakes..." he thought "you're right, its up to me to write my own story" he said.

(ooc wow the town is really far, it almost took four pages lol)

Crozeph liked what Arekkusu said "Let's go on a quest sometime...I also want to meet your girl" he said. Even though he's still a mid-level player, Crozeph has already felt the limits of going solo around Aincrad. "Time to let myself be known to others" he said. Crozeph kept on walking and trying to control himself from eating another bread "until I can buy food, I won't eat the remaining food on my inventory" he said. Crozeph is already planning on taking quest to earn extra col and once he reaches town, he'll begin his plan for a new path to the game "I wonder about the boss in this game though..." he said "most bosses in games tend to grows strong the more their HP gets cut down" he said.

"What a bummer" Crozeph said followed by a sigh "I guess its better than overkill" he added. Crozeph has long known the concept of balance in games. He almost surpassed it himself on other games but this one will be an impossible feat for an experienced RPG player like him. "I'll just bear with it and besides, there isn't a respawn program in this game anymore so its a good idea to not apply the overkill on the boss" he said "but still, high level players shouldn't have hard time on them" he thought. Crozeph opened his menu and looked at the part where the log out button was "let's leave the other boss clearing on other players" he said.

"Who knows what they'll say, if they're alive they're just going to brag about the loot but if they die..." Crozeph held his sword "let's hope someone will live to tell the tale" he added. Crozeph started swinging his sword up and down with both hands "I never thought I'll use what I always see on tournaments on the real world" he said. "Sword skills are deadly to those who are not careful" he said. Crozeph sheathe his sword and continued walking.

( ooc:we should really reach the town)

"I know, I've escaped a lot of hard battles with this swords skills that I've lea..." Crozeph began to see lights from afar "finally just a few more miles and we'll reach the town" he said. Crozeph began to walk faster upon seeing the town that Arekkusu told him. As he tries to gather up his strength to make it to town faster, A boar suddenly appeared in front of him charging at him at full speed. Crozeph quickly reacted at the boar's appearance and pulled out his sword to block its tusk. Crozeph was about to block the boar when he sensed another monster beside them "damn it! Arekkusu a wolf is approching us, look for a pair of gleaming eyes around us" he said. Crozeph skid to the side of the boar and attacked it pushing it back and using his sword as a shield for any incoming attack "not going to let us in that easily" he said.

[iD: 2572]

Battle Dice: [6] >>success<<

Mob Dice: [3] >>fail<<

Crozeph 13/13

Arekkusu 17/17

Boar 5/6

Wolf 6/6

(ooc: I can't use Crimson Flare yet since this events happened before it was forged)

A surprise attack, finally something to ramp up Arekkusu senses. All he had to do was track it down, it had no chance of even bringing Arekkusu down on his health too much.

Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.(1+2+3+2=8 DMG)

Rolled a 6 on the d10 (mob) dice. (Eva-1=no hit)

Then Arekkusu stepped to the side as Arekkusu planned, seeing the wolf eight there all fueled up for battle. He instantly killed the wolf by slicing through its back.

Crozeph 13/13

Arekkusu 17/17

Boar 5/6

Wolf DEAD