[PP-F4] Something to do? (Moartea & Mari) (Complete)

Moartea sighed and leaned back, "I don't know, they belief that this game isn't a death game, they believe that their avatars will just re-spawn." "The truth is, people are always going to resort to killing when they can't figure a way that suits them, I'm different, I don't see the need to kill, not unless my own life is on the line, or my loved ones." "Your life means a lot to me Mari, you know... when I entered this game, not knowing the result, I thought finally, i can escape the horror of my life." "Escape the one question that haunted me my entire life, why did I life while my parents died, why did they have to leave me, I felt alone for all these years."

"And coming to SAO was the only way I could leave... but even then I just wanted to end it all... but now I know I can't, I have things here I need to protect, and I won't die, not now or ever." Moartea said as he looked at Mari, and realized the time, "We should get going, night is almost here and i want to get to an Inn quickly, night on Floor Four is colder than day time." Moartea said as he got up and held out his hand to her, giving her a helping hand up so they could get going, as Moartea knew night time was dreadfully colder than daytime, and he wanted to get Mari to a nice warm building.

-Miscellaneous information-

Night arrives in 2 turns.

-1 to all Dice Rolls activates in 2 turns (Moartea immune due to Night Vision)

Question 3 answered and none asked, returning to town.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mari gave a small nod; "I have to agree, I don't really see myself ever killing. Even if I had to protect myself."  she wasn't sure what to say when Moartea opened up to her, giving her more personal information, an insight into his life, she wouldn't judge him, she just couldn 't offer the same insight into her own life. She wasn't as open as he was. "I'm glad...you didn't end it all..." Mari mumbled, as she watched him stand. Stating they should get going, he was probably right. Mari grabbed his hand using it to help her stand before letting him go. She dusted off her hands, and went to pick up her axe, and noticed something just sitting on the ground. "Hang on..."  She bent down to see what it is, she thought it was something....but it was nothing. 

"Ok, let's get going."

Loot Dice: 13 FAIL
Perma Dice #2356

As Moartea began walking back towards the town, he saw the sun about to set, he knew they had about 8 minutes till the sun was completely gone and he needed to get the pace going. As he takes Mari by the arm he begins to jog slightly, getting her going and letting go quickly as he makes sure to keep his speed to hers, in case she fell behind. For he got her to the town gate as he saw the sun was creeping over the mountain lines, and he sighed in relief, and looked at Mari, "Well, we made it, I'll take the bag now, so... I guess we part ways here Mari?" "Or do you want to do more, if your tired I understand." He asks Mari, and held out his hand for the bag that she was carrying.

-Miscellaneous information-

Night arrives in 2 turns.

-1 to all Dice Rolls activates in 1 turns (Moartea immune due to Night Vision)

Returned to town.

Mari walked, then jogged the rest of the way back to town, as they neared the entrance to the town the sun had just began to set. Seems like they really did just make it in time. Still, Mari was thankful Moartea got some Materials out of it all. Mari wiped her brow, giving a sigh. "Yeh, looks like. I don't feel cold, just exhausted." She gave him a smile. "I'll be looking forward to a nice hot shower I think." Mari handed the bag of Materials over to Moartea.

"You know, I have been feeling a little stressed about my guild. I'm glad we did this. It helped relax me."

Moartea sighed as Mari mentioned guilds, and he frowned, as his was getting abit too much for him, and he rubbed his chin, "I'm glad that I could have helped, well thanks Mari, you go ahead and take care of your things, I guess... I'll see you around then, bye Mari." He said as he waved to Mari goodbye, and trekked to his shop, and hoped that he got enough materials in order to make some new gear, he didn't want to go out again so soon. As the wind blew he slightly shivered and sighed, as his day was now going to be dull with him being alone, but hey that was his day for you.

-OOC: I will add the completed after your next post, and all the other tabs to it as well.-

Mari noticed Moartea seemed down, she tilted her head to the side;  giving him a worried glance. She reached out and brushed his hair out of his face. "Hey, next time we meet up - you tell me what's bothering you, yeh?"   She waved Moartea goodbye and watched him depart. Mari yawned as she headed toward her store; which was on the 4th floor, just on the outskirts of town, she had almost forgot she could use it as a home. 

Mari unlocked, entered then locked up her store again - then headed upstairs to her unfurnished room. All that sat there, in that single bare room was a small bed, Mari was exhausted, and decided she would travel to the inn and shower there in the morning. Mari switched clothes, changing into her silken night gown and almost instantly fell asleep when she snuggled up under the covers. Feeling happy.