[PP-F2] <<Let There Be Light>> (Kiru)

"Hello? Is anybody there? Mom? Dad? Help me... somebody please help me!" was the only sounds capable of being heard deep in the cave that lies on the second floor. While the character in the cave screamed for help, off in the distance, in a village, Daeron was shopping for some food and goods when he was approached by a female NPC. A mother is what he thought it was, but he didn't want to judge anybody by their cover. "Oh please. You look like a decently strong person. I am in great need and help." The worrisome woman said. "Oh my. You see, my child has gone wandering outside of the city walls and he had said he was entering a cave around here. Though he left only a while ago, he hasn't returned. I am worried sick and hope that nothing has happened to my precious child. Please tell me you can help?" the woman begged him.

After hearing her talk for a few moments, he finally rolled his eyes. Sighing, he finally nodded his head, knowing it's the right thing to do. He saw other players staring at him, so if he had said no now, he would seem like an awful person. Especially for leaving a kid alone in a cave. "Sure, I guess so. Do you know which cave?" Daeron asked. He looked around again to find a female player in specific that looked way to powerful to be on this floor, just like him in the same area. When the woman had told him that the child was in the cave North of the town, he was prompted with a quest offer. Accepting it, he knew that it'd be boring to do this quest. But it was a free skill point for him.

I scowled and pushed through the crowd of low level players, they were annoyingly everywhere right now. Why is that whenever I go to a lower floor everyone and their mother is here?! Seriously if I could pass through...My thoughts were dismissed when a large crowd was literally directly in my path. As I passed through the center I felt something cling to my arm. I whipped around to see an NPC woman with a splotchy face looking at me with desperation. "M-y child went outside the safezone to go into one of the caves! He didn't leave a little while ago but I'm becoming worried. Please retrieve him for me, I'm afraid he might be in trouble! Maybe even lost! I stared at her with an extremely bored expression on my face. She was asking me to go and waste my time to go look for her child? Nope, bye! I said, refusing her offer and started to leave. Now, a lady like yourself should have the decency to help me shouldn't she? The NPC woman prodded, now on the defensive side. I only smirked. Who said I was a lady? I released myself from her clawing arms and turned to leave. When I did so I smacked right into someone, who was also leaving. 

"Ugh. Watch it damn it." Daeron said as a player happened to have bumped into him. When he turned to look who it was, he saw it was some girl he had never met before. "Move out of my way, child. I've got work to do." Daeron said as he pushed past her, not caring who it was for a second. Daeron had thought about why this kid had possibly left to go to a stupid cave. There was nothing interesting about NPC's only the fact at how dumb they really were. Letting out a heavy breath, he rolled his eyes and continued walking, not bothering to care if anyone was standing in his way.

Being the person I was, I retorted back to him and matched his displeasure. You watch it, your the one who's bumping into people like some big oaf! Also, I'm probably older than you, a higher level at that so that makes you the child. I sneered and walked ahead of him. When I looked back at the crowd I saw the woman scowling at me and the rude young man behind me. Jumping to conclusions and advancing on my chances I spoke to him without looking back.  Are you following me for any reason in particular or am I just that attractive? I flipped both part of my black and white hair behind me and continued to walk.

"It's hard to call something attractive when you can't even identify it." he said sneering at her. "And just because you're so naive, I'm doing a quest. Unlike you, I have to go save some stupid child in a cave somewhere." he said. This person seemed just like him... arrogant, easily-perturbed, and careless of how others feel.

Looking at her from behind a thought came across his mind. He brushed it away however, to keep his guard up. After all, this thing is a higher level in the end.

Obviously...I don't think you could know beauty if it walked up to you and introduced itself. I spoke as if I had just seen a cockroach on the ground. The next part I didn't even have to think about, this was easy for me to make a comeback of. Is that supposed to be an insult?  Because last time I checked I refused that woman, therefore I don't have to do it. She is just an NPC after all. If you were smart you wouldn't waste your time trying to find that child. I spoke my words viciously to the young man following behind me, still indeed not looking at him. It was weird but he was still trailing behind me! Either we were going to the same place or he was flat out being a stalker.

Daeron couldn't think about leaving a kid alone. He then realized that he was 21, but he disregarded what she had said earlier. Though the girl was a brat, she was interesting. "Ugh, I can't believe I'm saying this but... I feel like we got off on the wrong foot. Can I make it up to you if you come with me..." though he apologized, he knew it wasn't enough. "And I supposse you're actually somewhat cute." he said rolling his eyes, but to be honest. He actually meant that.

I scoffed at his proposal, I knew that he wasn't as hostile as before but I still wanted to keep going. So if I go with you, I'll gain a friend? That hardly seems like a bargain considering the fact that I don't want friends. IT would be in your best interest to invite me to come with, the new could start over maybe. Maybe on the left foot this time? How does that sound? I turned around and stopped right in from of him, placing my hands on my hips. A slow smile crept across my face as I got a good look at the player in from of me. What could I possibly gain from coming with you?

Daeron looked her up and down a few times before looking in her eyes. "I'll give you all the loot spoils." he offered her with a smirk on his face. Continuing to think about why she seemed so interesting to him. Was he a tool who hit on everyone? Maybe outside of SAO, but in here he hasn't talked to many of the feminine figures besides Oske, Lessa, Atenea, and Elyth. He couldn't remember Atenea much as she did die very early in the game. As for Elyth... he had no clue where she is.

He was determined to figure out this girl. He wants to know her story.

Smirking now that I was on a roll of benefits I responded in a very amused tone. That's all? Wouldn't a smart man like yourself be able to come with a more creative persuasion? I mean honestly, would you go with a stranger just because of spoils and a start-over conversation? I pointed out with a finger in the air. This was an argument I was determined to win. Besides, I barely know you, or your name for the matter. 

Daeron thought he knew what he was saying until she wanted more. He gave her a curious look to figure out what she desires. "Okay? Ahm.. well what do you want an autograph or what do you want?" je said shocked she hasn't heard of him. "I'm Daeron. The player killer with 3 lives taken under his belt. And you are?" he asked wondering what she could possibly want still.

Of course I would like your autograph. I was way too shy before but I realize now that my heart's only desire is to get Daeron's signature! Oh please will you sign my face?! I squealed with fake excitement and obvious sarcasm. I also pointed to my face for emphasis. He was utterly stupid to think I wouldn't call him up on that, such a perfect opportunity. My face returned to it's normal glare and folded arms in a matter of seconds. Three lives huh? I guess your pretty well-known then? I'm Kiru, soon to be the most talked about player in Aincrad. Now, want my signature? 

Daeron let out a quiet but audible chuckle. He then crossed his arms over his chest and looked at her. "Alright. Really, what else do you want? Dinner or something?" he asked completely serious due to the fact he had no idea of what she wanted from him. Daeron tried to think hard over what she could possibly still want from him. When she said that she would be the most noticed player in Aincrad, he wasn't quite sure what to think at all anymore at this point.

After Daeron folded his arms, like mine, he asked me once again what I wanted. There was nothing specific I wanted really, just to annoy him I guess. But there was also something to gain from this. Well, Daeron. I propose that you beg me, a higher level player to join you on this quest to find the NPC, give me the quest spoils- as you suggested before, and of course buy me dinner. You should also tell that lady when we return that I'm the nicest person in Aincrad. I said, smiling at everything I build up just to get to this point. Even if I was just coming with him to satisfy his conscience I wanted to make the most of it, and make things as interesting as possible. 

Daeron thought about what she was requesting and he laughed. "I'll take you to dinner. That's it. No more, no less." Daeron said as he reached his hand out to her's so that they could shake upon an agreement. "Also, and as for saying you're the nicest person in the game... we all know we can't make a lie that's that good." Daeron said putting extra emphasis on the fact that he couldn't lie good enough to say she's nicest person in the game.

I shook his hand firmly and stared at him. You could see a flash of mischievous in my eye when I spoke. Then it's settled. You'll buy me dinner and give me the quest spoils! Oh, and your supposed to introduce yourself to me again and "start over" our meeting. I'm glad were on the same page now. I smiled wickedly and started to walk away before he could object to the extra agreement I added in. He did say earlier that he would give me the rewards. 

Daeron laughed, and then stuck out his hand. "Well, in that case, I'm Daeron, how about you, oh great and beautiful woman?" he said adding extra flair into his introduction. He then winked at her, and gave her a smirk. "Now that introductions are over with here, let's get going so I can just end up buying you dinner already." Daeron said starting to leave her behind after she finished her own introduction.

Hello, Daeron, my name is Kiru, the Great and Powerful! A laugh arose and I nodded. I agree. My eyes scanned the town's exit for a cave but I couldn't see one. I wasn't really looking hard enough, or at all probably. Now, where is that cave? I don't know this floor at all, I'd probably get lost, wouldn't I? I asked, not really knowing if he got a map or something for accepting the quest. If he had then it would be useful in this situation. 

Daeron looked at her when she looked lost. "Well then. Looks like you do need me to help you in the end anyways." Daeron said as he waved her to walk with her. Daeron exited towards the east of town, where there were no NPC's or player's walking along the streets of Aincrad. Daeron then looked into the sky, to enjoy the sky's view. "So, honestly, when I said you were beautiful, I actually sort of meant it behind that sarcastic image of mine." Daeron admitted to her, to remain blunt and so that he could start up something to talk about.

When he started to walk to the town's exit, I followed. There weren't anymore players or NPCs when we left; which was relieving for me. I do not need anyone's help. I was simply curious as to weather or not you knew where the caves were. I stated coldly and looked away from him. I know that, we both have sarcasm so it's easy to detect when you aren't using it. I said, ego kicking in. I always knew that I was beautiful, that was what probably made me so...unfriendly? Either way, I wasn't as stuck up as some of the people in this game.