Celestial Alchemics CLOSED FOR THE HOLIDAYS, COME CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS WITH US!

Celes had addressed Mari and she smiled; "hey Celes." She pulled out a large sack of Col and gave it a shake.
"I would love it if you were to be so kind as to sell me any and all healing crystals in stock. I wouldn't mind requesting you to make some either, I prefer instant use items as opposed to potions."

She noticed other players run in and out; but she did not mind waiting. She had nowhere to be.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manta entered the shop. She needed some potions, but didn't feel like creating them herself at the moment. She glanced around the shop and selected two that she thought would make for good pranks. One of them made you grow a mustache and ask in questions and the other one made a person attracted to everyone around them. She couldn't wait to try them out on her boyfriend. "How much would you like for these?" She called out.

Item: Mustache you Questions
Quality: good
Shop: http://www.sao-rpg.c...tial-alchemics/

ID: 3745
Description: For one thread the person grows a stache and can only speak in questions

Item: Beautiful Loving

Quality: good
Shop: http://www.sao-rpg.c...tial-alchemics/
 ID: 3858
Description: person who drinks this potion will be turned on and attracted to everyone they see. EVERYONE

Celes had addressed Mari and she smiled; "hey Celes." She pulled out a large sack of Col and gave it a shake.

"I would love it if you were to be so kind as to sell me any and all healing crystals in stock. I wouldn't mind requesting you to make some either, I prefer instant use items as opposed to potions."

She noticed other players run in and out; but she did not mind waiting. She had nowhere to be.

Celes smiled, "I just finished my big order. I'll make three perfects for you 600 each, what do you ay sweetie. Whatever you like! "

Mari grinned; handing over the col

-1800 Col

"Just healing crystals; instantaneous ones would be grand; I can never be too careful these days." Mari gave a shrug, followed up a tap of her nose. "What can I say? I'm a wanted woman. Let me know when they're ready." With that, she had left the Col, and the store. Leaving Celes' shop a little less pink.

Mari grinned; handing over the col

-1800 Col

"Just healing crystals; instantaneous ones would be grand; I can never be too careful these days." Mari gave a shrug, followed up a tap of her nose. "What can I say? I'm a wanted woman. Let me know when they're ready." With that, she had left the Col, and the store. Leaving Celes' shop a little less pink.

I'll be sure to message you darling

• 2 weeks later...

L walked into the rumoured alchemists shop, he remembered how useful one had been before and needed another. "I need a Cure Crystal please. To remove all status effects instantly. I don't care too much about the cost" He smiled wirily at the woman, waiting patiently

after new years, my dear! we are closed for the holidays!