(OP-F2) Meeting new friends

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tristan daw the notice board for some fighting. With the upcoming boss battle, everyone was going to require all the help possible, so Tristan would be going out to help people in their own adventures. This looked to be one such opportunity in the matter. Plus Tristan wanted to hurt some monsters, either through his powerful thorns with blocking or through simply hitting them with his spear. Well, for whatever it was worth at least.

He went up to Rue and Rowan, waving them hello. He met Rue at her party she hosted, where he played some music. The same could be said for Rowan as well, aside form business at his shop.

"I'll help you."

"Sure lets go" he smiled, he know how boring it was to hunting alone when you got no one around you, and more then that he was desperately need more materials. As a merchant, he seems to have a talent to eliminate materials instead of creating them from the air. 

He did not know the two players, all he knew that Tristan know to play well with whatever music musical instrument he had (Rowan is not good at music tho).

"Well..." he look at Rue "Where do you want to hunt?" he ask, hoping that her answer wont be in another floor (teleports are evil)

Rue looked at Rowan and Tristan. Anywhere will work for me. She sliced her blade through the air. She began to walk toward the harder parts of the floor hoping that the boys would tag along. The air blew her hair around and some of it got in her eyes. She turned around and walked backwards.

So Tristan are you going to be in the floor nine boss fight. I'm pretty sure i will. I can bet quite a few of my other friends will probably be there to.

Tristan chuckled at Rue. "With tanking skills like mine, it would be pretty slanderous not to join the boss fight to help. Hopefully soon I will get some hate skills too so I don't need to necessarily hit enemies to attract hate from them. Are you sure you'll survive though? You're a lower level and that beast may pound some to the ground..."

He was entirely honest. This Hydra will be my no means a pushover. Like, of any level.

He followed Rue where she walked, hoping they would soon meet a mob to fight. After all, that was what they were here for right?

Rue started to walk forward again surveying the area. By the time of the boss fight is ill be fine. I just ordered a new breastplate from Yuji and I have these. Rue held out her knife (which does plus three damage) and her pendant ( which is +2 accuracy +1 evasion 9 no more a critical)

She turned to Rowan. Are you a solo player or something Rowan ive never actually seen you around. Sorry for being like this bit practically everyone knows me though. You can ask Tristan, that was a big party. And you have such a good voice Tristan, did you become a performer yet?

Tristan chuckled, seeing that pretty much everyone these days had better weapons than him. He really needed that weapon being made by Lessa to be finished quicker...

"Yes I am a performer now. If you want music played to you inside or outside my shop, or want a recording of some sort in terms of music, just pop around to the Magic of Music on Floor 2."

Tristan relaxed as they walked, as there was no immediate threat in the area. Nonetheless he still had his gear fully equipped in case they were suddenly attacked. The Desert was a dangerous place after all and a monster could just pop out of the sand to ambush you.

Rue looked back and seen that they were on a small hill. That's when she seen it a little dragon ire by a cave it seemed to be chewing on some kind of meat. She looked back to the others and said quietly guys ready. She looked at the boy's full life bars and then decided to charge the little dragonite.

Rue 17/17

Tristan ?/?

Rowan ?/?

Dragonite 20/20

{sorry was at work}

"Am not a solo player, but It seems like I will become one soon..things in the guild aren't work out so well" he said. "I had never seen you around to. even at my party, Tristan play there.."

Then they notice the small Dragonite and Rue start charge at him. Rowan draw his sword and charged after her.

Rue 17/17
Tristan ?/?
Rowan 15/15

Dragonite 20/20 

"Well let's deal with this dragon for now. It would be best for all of us that we didnt dawdle. Or you might end up with a dragon bite on you."

Tristan attacked with his spear the dragon, but missed (rolled a 2 BD, miss). He cursed at himself quietly for the miss, but had his shield out to block the beast, ready to use his Fire Thorns it had.

Rue 17/17

Tristan 26/26 5 DMG mit, -3 to enemy rolls

Rowan 15/15

Dragonite 20/20

Rowan pass Tristan and run around the Dragonite, he want to counter and strike him from behind. As he jump on him he swung his sword back to land a mighty blow, but when he unleashed it his sword hit an unusually hard skin. "It's seems that all his back covered with a scaly armor" he said, pushed back to the ground from the strength of his blow.

{So how Dragonite look like? like pokemon Dragonite?}

Rue 17/17
Tristan 26/26 5 DMG mit, -3 to enemy rolls
Rowan 15/15

Dragonite 20/20 

• Rolled a 2+2 on the d10 (battle) dice.

OOC I tried out to see what the perma roller was like.

1362 4 12 8 4 Rue 2014-11-18 20:06:51

Rue took her knife and ran at the dragonite that was attacking them. Her blade started to glow a brilliant blue as she started to thrust the blade into the small dragon. She struck thanks to her necklace ( +2 accuracy +1 evasion no more crits on 9) She jumped back before being bit. Switch! She yelled.

Rue 17/17

Tristan 26/26

Rowan 15/15

Dragonite 15/20 ( Rue dealt five damage this turn.)

Tristan wasted no time, jumping in with a spear thrust at the enemy, the haft shooting through the air and the spear smacking straight into the dragonite. The spear spliced part of one of their wings, almost like it was creating another wing of red blood.

Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice. 4 Damage dealt.

Rue 17/17

Tristan 26/26

Rowan 15/15

Dragonite 11/20

Rowan stared at Tristan and Rue. They were good, and their fighting level were much better than his. Then he ran before the Dragonite trying to reach the exposed part at it stomach. His sword start to glow in a yellow light, then the light turn to Amber when he slashed his sword across his stomach. "Switch!" he shout, then he roll aside before the Dragonite was able to strike him back.

Rue 17/17
Tristan 26/26 
Rowan 15/15

Dragonite 7/20 

•  
  •  
  • Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 6-2 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 10 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Rue answered his switch call and she charged in, quick as lightning. Her blade glowed blue as she ran across the 20 yards she was away from the beast. She let her blade penetrate into the small dragon. The power brought the little dragon down to almost nothing. It was finished with Tristan probably

Then before she could get away it clawed her for two damage. The scrape across her leg excruciatingly painful but she got out of the way and yelled Switch!

Rue 15/17

Tristan 26/26

Rowan 15/15

Dragonite 1/20

• Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice. 4 Damage dealt
  • Rolled a 18 on the d20 (loot) dice. 100 Col

Tristan did a final thrust at the Dragonite, klling the beast outright. The dragon splintered into many pixels as the spearhead pierced the dragons body.

Tristan did not care right now about the Col he received though right now.

"Rue are you okay? I saw the dragonite get you on the leg."

Rowan stood there in amazement. "Wow" he whisper, more to himself then to them.  He always fought with player that was more or less on the same skill level with him and they were all low levels, no one was actually good. But they...they didn't just fought good, they fought in grace, and not just bunch of children waving swords . He returned his sword to it sheath and looked at them with admiration, he got so much to learn.

Rue watched Tristan kill the dragonite. She sheathed her dagger and she then heard him say "are you okay? I saw it get your leg. She shoook her head. No i think im fine. Her life bar had only went down a tad so she was fine. She then heard Rown say 'Wow' Its actually not much she replied. The heard enemy will be the floor boss which will be soon. It will be my first boss fight.