As an alchemist i want to ask, what are you looking for?

I concur, as an alchemist you don't get near as many customers as say - a blacksmith.

However, I think this is due to the ability to buy low-level health potions on-demand from a merchant. People just bulk buy them and have their character carry as many as they want. Since it's instantaneous, they don't need to go to the trouble of going to an alchemists, paying a lot and waiting until their potion is brewed..

I concur, as an alchemist you don't get near as many customers as say - a blacksmith.

However, I think this is due to the ability to buy low-level health potions on-demand from a merchant. People just bulk buy them and have their character carry as many as they want. Since it's instantaneous, they don't need to go to the trouble of going to an alchemists, paying a lot and waiting until their potion is brewed..

but for example i can make you a potion that heals for 5hp and removes a status condition or something like that. I guess thats why I made this, how can i make it as that we can compete against merchants? 

• 2 weeks later...

Don't listen to orhlami, I believe he is a merchant! :p . what you need to do is...make tons of potions in your free time. Eventually, you'll have a lot in stock if no one comes. Then you put a sign by your shop that says HUGE SALE going on, people will come to you. And if your selling a antidote potion and healing potion combined, cheaper than buying both from a merchant, there bound to buy it. Hopefully! :)

-Draterion

I'm more worried as I just started and I'm not overly rich at the moment... would you give discounts or offer fairer prices per potion than normal merchants/PC merchants?

There is no NPC's shops, Newbie! :p

I'm just kidding! Welcome to the site! If you would like to get trained to higher levels with some good old friends and get to the front lines eventually? Then join the guild Tempest Lost!

I'm more worried as I just started and I'm not overly rich at the moment... would you give discounts or offer fairer prices per potion than normal merchants/PC merchants?

Well its different, with me i dont offer jsut health potions, i offer specific things, with buffs you can use during battles

There is no NPC's shops, Newbie! :P

I'm just kidding! Welcome to the site! If you would like to get trained to higher levels with some good old friends and get to the front lines eventually? Then join the guild Tempest Lost!

Hey! no soliciting

actually just join Knights of christ, we're aesome

talk about blocking orhalimi's chance for business hahaha...maybe a potion that adds temporary damage to a player's attack something like "godstrength potion" if there isn't one existing...that would be cool

I actually already have those ;) check out my shop :P

There is no NPC's shops, Newbie! :P

- I already have a guild in mind that I'm going to be joining sorry... but I could use some friends regardless, you could have just PM'ed this to me >.>

Well its different, with me i dont offer jsut health potions, i offer specific things, with buffs you can use during battles

Hey! no soliciting

actually just join Knights of christ, we're aesome

I actually already have those ;) check out my shop :P

- I'll come check out your shop, I'm just wondering if prices would be fair for a simple lvl 3 nub :P

Don't listen to orhlami, I believe he is a merchant! :p . what you need to do is...make tons of potions in your free time. Eventually, you'll have a lot in stock if no one comes. Then you put a sign by your shop that says HUGE SALE going on, people will come to you. And if your selling a antidote potion and healing potion combined, cheaper than buying both from a merchant, there bound to buy it. Hopefully! :)

-Draterion

Or you could read my other post. :(

Don't listen to orhlami, I believe he is a merchant! :P . what you need to do is...make tons of potions in your free time. Eventually, you'll have a lot in stock if no one comes. Then you put a sign by your shop that says HUGE SALE going on, people will come to you. And if your selling a antidote potion and healing potion combined, cheaper than buying both from a merchant, there bound to buy it. Hopefully! :)

-Draterion

I know its going to happen, the price of the potions are to high and merchants make small profit from it. The alchemist can make a lot, sell cheaper and make more money. merchant = poor