[PP-F5] <<Blood in the Sand>> Because thats what we needed, Jaws on land

Celes waited anxiously next to the Floor 5 teleport Gate. She looked at the map she had. She had explored the area thoroughly and had found a spot that had what she thought was a field boss. Upon contacting her info broker he confirmed what she had found. The Land Shark, a field boss that appeared and attacked players. She wondered if she could take it on her own, but no matter, her brother was on his way, and together they could handle it. 

He warped to the fifth floor he had do this quest once before with Tristan and Alkor. His green eyes glowed a bit as he looked around the dessert like floor and saw a new player that he had met before but did really talk to her. he really didn't talk all but he knew that had to chance soon. He slowly made his was to the player that was standing there with a smile on his face he said " Hello there" He put his left hand over his stomach as he bowed in respect to the lady.

Tristan teleported into Floor 5 to find his brother there. She could probably do it on her own, but he would have to see for himself.

When he teleported in, he ran toward Celes and gave her a large hug, lifting her in the air and setting her down. "There you are! You ready to kick ass again?" He grinned as he faced Celes with a hand on her shoulder.

His pendant shined on his chest, showing their bond.

Celes hugged him warmly lingering for a moment before striking a pose "Ready!!" She looked at Caim and tristan Alright guys, we have a bit of a walk, but once we get there we will have to be careful. Are you guys ready to rumble?!?!?" She set off walking "Alright Claim, why dont you tell me about your skills, If i can learn then we can make a plan. You too tristan, that way Claim can get to know you! 

" eh I've been ok just trying to fill my blood lust."  He looked at them and laughed  a bit." So ya'll are related.. that's nice to know well I know Tristan I've taken a few quest with him well this one and avalanche. I'm a warrior trained with a long sword." he had his long sword at his side and the light armor on " This time I might be able to take more of a beating" He followed be hide them He looked over at Tristan" Hey nice to meet you again"

Tristan chuckled at the positive energy in the air. "Yeah I've done a few quests with Claim before, including this one. Though last time we pretty much destroyed the boss. Probably will manage that this time around too."

He was by his best friends side as they walked, her leading the way. He had thoughts about how their friendship would be after SAO, but decided to leave that conversation for another time. "Besides Celes, your DPS right now is higher than mine by a good chunk."

Celes blushed at the compliment, she had been working hard on upping her dps and was happy to see it acknowledged. "Alright guys, we're here. if everyone is ready we can go in.. she smiled as she and the others faced what looked like a sand dune... that slowly... began... to move....

A fin emerged from the sand moving and rushing around them, ready to attack

Claim 15/15

tirstan 26/26

Celes 17/17

Sand shark 50/50 EVA +2

Tristan did not dawdle to start the offensive, charging with his spear towards the boss. The spear pierced the side of the beast and knocked them aside, blood trickling down its smooth surface. "Why I decided to fight this thing again I don't know..." He remembered how both him and Alkor missed the beast a lot. Well, it can only be so bad, right?

[iD 1470 BD 8. Damage 4]

Claim 15/15

Tristan 26/26 1 Hate

Celes 17/17

Sand shark 46/50 EVA +2

He unsheathes his long sword as he saw Tristan attack his green eyes turned to a white as he grips the hilt of the sword. He looked at the fine of the animal and rushed it. He stabbed his right under were Tristan had made his mark blood running down his sword as he took a few steps back and looked at the animal.

Id 1471 Bd 7+1=8 Damage 1+3=4

Claim 15/15 Hate 1

Tristan 26/26 Hate 1

Celes 17/17

Sand Shark 42/50 eva +2

Celes smiled, these two were doing well, she was sure they would finish this in no time. running forward she attacked again (1476 BD 8, mob 2) stabbing her spear at the shark under the sand(DMG 7) , it almost carried her, thrashing, but she pulled out as it smashed itself uselessly.

Claim 15/15 Hate 1

Tristan 26/26 Hate 1

Celes 17/17

Sand Shark 35/50 eva +2

(ID 1479 BD 5-3. Miss)

Tristan grinned at Celes annihilating the enemy, and followed with own attack. Sadly however he missed, the spear hitting the sand as the sand shark dug deep down. Tristan kept an eye out to see where they went, but had no track of the darned beast.

Tristan put his shield up, ready to take the next attack from the beast.

Claim 15/15 Hate 1

Tristan 26/26 Hate 1

Celes 17/17 Hate 1

Sand Shark 35/50 eva +2

The wind would pick up some sand as Claim held up his right hand and tried to get a good few of the monster. He look around for the sand shark and saw it. He swings his sword at the sand shake but misses " Hopefully next turn I can land a hit"  He took a few steps back he held up his sword as he waited for the monster next attack.

[id 1482 Bd  2+1 -2 1 miss]

Claim 15/15

Tristan 26/26

Celes 17/17

Sand Shark 35/50

Celes looked at the sand shark and ran forward, trying to slash at its legs, (1485, BD 2, mob 9)) Once more the sand impaired her hit, she slipped and fell forward, quickly collected herself. "Damn!" se cursed silently, as the shark ran tough, attacking Claim (DMG 3+1crit, DM1=3). 

Claim 12/15 Hate 1

Tristan 26/26 Hate 1

Celes 17/17 Hate 1

Sand Shark 35/50 eva +2

(Misses don't add hate)
Tristan put his spear to his side and roared, a deafening sound coming from him that made stomachs lurch with fear, even if what he said was "COME HERE YOU censored!". It was sure to make any monster target them, even if the monster didn't have any understanding of english. Well, at least it wasn't just pointless war crying either.

Knowing he would this way be the next target, he put up his shield in defence against the Sand Shark.

[Howl. 3 Hate added from all enemies]

Claim 12/15 Hate 1
Tristan 33/33 Hate 4
Celes 17/17 Hate 1

Sand Shark 35/50 eva +2

He looked at the sand shark and smiles a bit he pushes of the ground with his right foot as he swing his sword at the sand shark and tries to hit its side again. It was as if it could read the players movie before he made them as it moved out of the way of claim blade making him hit nothing but air " Ok this thing is fast."

[id 1508 Bd6 -2 +1= miss]

Claim 12/15 Hate 1

Tristan 33/33 Hate 4

Celes 17/17 Hate 1

Sand Shark 30/50 eva +2

Celes ran forward and swung at the sand shark (1535 BD 6, mob 7).  She struck, latching on momentarily to its back as she sliced (DMG 7) she jumped back off the shark as it ran towards tristan. It missed, momentarily jumping out and back into the sand. 

Claim 12/15 Hate 1

Tristan 33/33 Hate 4

Celes 17/17 Hate 1

Sand Shark  23/50 eva +2

Tristan dashed forward with his spear, piercing the monsters side. For once it was not getting away from him and he really wanted to take it down before it became out of hand and hard to hit. Luckily, he was actually hitting too. Well. Guess that is a bonus then. Tristan now put his shield up ready to block the next attack, which he knew would come for him.

"Come at me ya sand shark, I'm not afraid.

[iD 1540 BD 8-2=6. Damage 4] 

Claim 12/15 Hate 1

Tristan 33/33 Hate 5

Celes 17/17 Hate 2

Sand Shark  19/50 eva +2

He looked around and saw the sand shark was in the ground only seeing its fin he ran to it and stabbed his blade in the the ground were it should have been. the sword sank in to the ground all the way to the hilt of the blade he pulled it out of the ground as he took a few steps back " Another miss " He shook his head  and let out a small sigh as he got ready for the next turn.

[id 1548 3 -2+1= 2 miss]

Claim 12/15 Hate 1

Tristan 33/33 Hate 5

Celes 17/17 Hate 2

Sand Shark 17/50

Celes jumped at the shark just as it ran towards tristan to attack (1557, 3+2 acc+1 disguise, mob 1) Celes shimmered in the air momentarily appearing as a sand shark herself, lunging to attack the true shark it was momentarily distracted (-1 on BD for one turn)  she hit  (DMG 7) and jumped off, returning to her usual form. 

Claim 12/15 Hate 1

Tristan 33/33 Hate 5

Celes 17/17 Hate 2

Sand Shark 10/50