[PP-F5] <<Blood in the Sand>> Because thats what we needed, Jaws on land

(ID 1573 BD 7-2+1=6. Damage 4. Disguise activated)

Tristan nearly attacked with his spear, but noticed Celes using Disguise to pretend to be a sandshark, confusing the shark greatly. Tristan decided to follow suit, jumping at the enemy with the disguise and biting them with their shark mouth the wing of the enemy, leaving them bleeding. It felt odd being a shark for a bit, but decided not to dwell on it, before he had identity issues of some sort. He could see how repeated use of this power could cause some internal confusion of sorts. Tristan readied himself for an attack from the enemy, his shield up to block.

Claim 12/15 Hate 1 

Tristan 33/33 Hate 6 Disguise cooldown 12

Celes 17/17 Hate 3 Disguise cooldown 12

Sand Shark 6/50

The wind of the dessert kicked up again instead of trying to swing his sword at the beast. he use battle heal and heals one point his heath His right hand glowed a green as he put his hand on his left his shoulder the light would travel to where the sand shark had hit him before and the cut would close a bit. "  I think I have better luck trying to hit air. "  

[ Id 1576 Bd 1 Miss  Cd 12 ]

Claim 13/15

Tristan 33/33 

Celes  17/17

Sand Shark 6/50

Celes smiled at claim, thinking of when she fought the bug queen, they had missed so much... She slashed upwards tossing the shark out of the sand (1588 BD 7, loot 13) it fell dead onto the sand before falling apart into shining dust. She checked her inventory, another 250 Col for the hit. She slumped down satisfied. This was perfect. This was enough. they had defeated it. 

This was the second time he had finished this quest so fight and killing it was more that enough. With his left hand he sheathed his sword with his right he opened the hud and check to see what drops the mat item the col that was added to the pot was nice  " Hey thanks for the fun. " Claim smiled a bit " I don't know about yall but how about drinks on me. Next time we meet and have some down time. " He looked over at Tristan and Cele  as he nodded at them.

[id 1589 Ld 13]