[PP-F2] Let There Be Light COMPLETE

Accepted quest here

Rei was looking at quest in the city. Most of them required higher level players... but one in particular was on the second floor. As she red the paper she she noticed their where 2 bosses... "Darn it, i dont think i can beat 2 bosses alone..." She debated how to overcome the situation and ultimately decided she was going to have to ask for help. She looked over the list of players around her. 2 names stuck out, Celesmeh and Tristian. Rei knew she saw the name Tristian before... however she never met the guy. Celesmeh came out of the area that quest was located recently while helping a lower level so she had to be alittle nice. "Who knows maybe things would be fun," she giggled as she send help request to the 2 players. "With the 3 of us, their is no way we can lose"

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A tall 20 something year old woman sauntered into the area and greeted rei. "Hey there, something about a quest or something? I believe it involves a little npc girl? " she smiled at the girl in front of her. "I'm Celes, nice to meet you! " she shifted her large spear into her other hand, and offered a handshake. She seemed relaxed, and wore no visible armour.

Tristan often saw if any newer players needed any help, which in turn increased his own experience in the game. One such request came through for help by a very new player. Well, it was as good opportunity as any, plus it was in a quest he had not actually done yet, which was practical for him too.

Tristan saw the girl and waved hello, giving a gentle smile. His black armour was worn while his shield and spear were strapped to his back for ease of carrying.

Noticing Celes from behind her, he gave a surprise hug from behind and laughing "got you there!".

The short girl felt towered and completely intimidated by the talk female with the spear. She had never seen a girl this tall before. Everyone in her village was relatively short, matter of fact, she was the tallest girl. The woman reminded Rei of the amazon people, and the woman was also 2 times Rei's level so she had to be strong. Rei gave an uneasy smile, "H-Hi... I... am Unyielding, but my friends... if i had any... Call me Unyie... please take good care of me" she looked down at the paper in front of her to build up her confidence. "The paper says we have to save the little girl. I would go by my self, but I dont think i can handle the two bats." Feeling a little better about the woman's presences she looked up to see the girl was holding out her hand. Rei started to freak out, how could she be so rude to not shake the woman's hand. Rei grabbed the woman's hand with both of hers before backing away. Then she proceed to bow and apologized, "I am so sorry... Celes-senpai please do not take my rudeness as insult, I am just nervous. This game is so tough, and I have almost died a short while ago, But I promise to do my best and not get in the way senpai."  

Rei was so worried about Celes that she did not even notice Tristan walking up and hugging the amazon woman with her face staring at the ground until he said something. The new voice alerted her and she looked up to see Tristan. She gave out a small cry as she scrambled to turn to the new player before her. She proceeded to continuously bow and apologized for not properly greeting him before giving him her name and nickname.

She felt a hand over her head causing her to look up. Then the girl hugged her. She wanted to resist, the image of her mom flooded her head. After a short second she shook her head, "Yes Celes-senpai i lets head out" she pulled out the paper with the quest and started the march to the second floor. As the arrived she Scanned the area in front of the cave.

3 Wolfs where guarding the entrance. They all looked pretty strong. Rei pulled out her axe out of habit, "There are 3 wolfs and three of use... should we avoid them or divide them up?"

Wolf A 10/10

dmg 2

Wolf B 7/7

dmg 2

Wolf C 5/5

dmg 2

Tristan grinned at the opportunity. He saw no reason to pass by such an easy mob. Well, for him at least. Tristan held in his hands his spear, the base of which was planted against the floor. His shield was held in his right hand, ready to block any attacks that came at him. "Don't you worry about getting hit, that's exactly what I'm here for."

Tristan screamed several profanities at the wolves such as "censored" and "censored". Of course, these have been excluded for viewing due to some possible younger viewers. Well regardless of what he said, it was very good at getting the monsters attention on him.

Tristan 33/33 Hate 3

Celes 29/29 Hate 0

Rei 11/11 Hate 0

Wolf A 10/10 dmg 2

Wolf B 7/7 dmg 2

Wolf C 5/5 dmg 2

Celes grinned at Tristan's show. She ran forward Shimmering for a moment before momentarily taking the form of the first wolf (disguise +1bd me, -1 bd wolf) she ran forward and attacked (1808, 5+2) and slashed, shimmering and returning to her form with her spear in the wolfs shoulder. (Dmg 8)

Rei watched as her teammate charged into battle. They where fearless and inspiring. She could not let them down. "I am a treasure hunter, so Please allow me to have the finishing blow senpais." Then she ran at Bob and jumped into the air. 

Rei and wolf A (bob)

1809 5 1 15 8 Unyielding Msg_hover2.png 2014-11-21 19:49:26

Wolf B

1812 4 7 1 3 Unyielding Msg_hover2.png 2014-11-21 19:53:05

Wolf C

1810 8 3 18 7 Unyielding Msg_hover2.png 2014-11-21 19:52:52

As she struck all the wolfs backed away and scattered before regrouping around Tristan. "Darn it i missed." The wolfs all jumped into the air and hit the shield hit the shield. 

Tristan armor flared up, burning Bob and Wolf C. Bob and wolf C suffer from burn 2 turns. 

The wolfs started to howl in pain as their mouths seem to be on fire. Wolf B growled even louder upset about the damage to its friends.

Tristan 31/33 Hate 3

Celes 29/29 Hate 1

Rei 11/11 Hate 1

Wolf A 2/10 (Burn 2turns)

Wolf B 7/7 

Wolf C 5/5 (burn 2 turns)

(1837 CD 2. No healing)

Tristan put down his shield from the attack, abit winded. Thinking he wouldn't manage to hit anyway, Tristan howled to attract more enemy attention, just in case the attention was diverted, so it doesn't end badly for the newbie or the glass cannon Celes. He wasn't sure what to howl, so just sweared at them. Maybe they understood English, because their expressions became clearly angry.

Afterwards, he put his shield back up to block the enemy.

Tristan 31/33 Hate 6

Celes 29/29 Hate 1

Rei 11/11 Hate 1

Wolf A 1/10 (Burn 1 turn) (cooked wolf anyone?)

Wolf B 7/7

Wolf C 4/5 (burn 1 turn)

(loot for wolf B)

id1985 10+4 

35 col

Rei watched as the Dived for Tristain... However Tristain was able to block all the attacks. "Wow... Tristain-sempai, you are so strong..." Then Celes one shot wolf B. "Ok I wont give up, Taste my blade Bob >.>" Rei dived wolf before vaulting her self into the air.

1842 6 11 3 3 Unyielding Msg_hover2.png 2014-11-22 10:13:06
As she landed she there was a loud BOOM followed by dust flying everywhere. Her axed stood lodged in the ground. The wolf was sliced in two. Bob took 2 damage.

Cooking mat obtain

1843 7 9 5 10 Unyielding Msg_hover2.png 2014-11-22 10:21:40
Wolf C

Wolfs C howled and then Bull rushed Tristain. It bite one of his arms. His armor reacted and the burned the wolf.. -wolf took 1 damage, burn refreshed.

Wolf C 2/5 Burn 2 turns

Rei ran over to Tristain and tried to pull the wolf off. "HANG ON Tristain-sempai... I get this thing off of you."

(1851 BD 3. Miss.)

Tristan missed his attack against the wolf to hit it off, but it didn't matter because it would burn to death anyway. The wolf yelped as the fire burnt its fur off and soon would go into pixels because of it too.

Tristan 30/33 Hate 6

Celes 29/29 Hate 1

Rei 11/11 Hate 1

Wolf A DEAD

Wolf B DEAD

Wolf C 1/5 burn 1 turn

(loot for Wolf C)

1986 11 + 4

col 25

"I am healthy... but that cave is soo dark... My guide saids that in dark places you have a lower chance of hitting people..." She pulled her axe close to her as she walked closer to the mouth of darkness, "does anyone have a light... i think i hear some bats." Rei squinted her eyes but it didnt help. When in doubt just rush forward. Rei Charged into the cave... but 5 seconds later, she screamed. "OMG OMG OMG OMG THERE EVERYWHERE"

3 Bats appeared around Rei

Bat 1 17/17  

bat 2 20/20

bat 3 15/15

they all death 2 damage

Tristan readied to give a howl at the bats, to distract them from Rei who seemed to have a near heart attack from them. Maybe she was scared of them? Then why did she take this quest? Well those things aside, he had a role to fill.

Tristan howled a sound unheard to both Rei and Celes, but definitely heard by bats. They grew angry and charged towards Tristan, angrily flapping their wings as they squeaked and flew towards him. "Well, I suppose that worked."

Tristan 33/33 Hate 3
Celes 29/29 Hate 0
Rei 13/13 Hate 0

Bat 1 17/17  

bat 2 20/20

bat 3 15/15

All deal 2 dmg 

• Unyie Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Bat 1 Rolled a 4 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Bat 2 Rolled a 7 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Bat 3 Rolled a 10 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Unyie Charged at bat 2 with her new sword. She stabbed it in the chest but it wasnt very effective. Bat 2 lost -1 hp "Haha I scored a hit, Im so pro" Really she was upset she did so little damage... but it was it was ok.. she would improve if she could get a rare drop one day...

The 3 bats circled Tristan screeching in his ears. bat two dived at him but hit his shield and caught on fire. bat3 however managed to bite his neck Tristian took 1 damage. but his armor flared up and the bat was forced off of him. Bat 3 took 2 damage and burned bat 2 just burned

Tristan 32/33 Hate 3 

Celes 29/29 Hate 2

unyie 15/15 Hate 1

Bat 1 17/17  

bat 2 10/20 burn 2 turns

bat 3 13/15 burn 2 turns

All deal 2 dmg 

(ID 1939 BD 10. WWII starts with a double critical!)

Tristan readied his spear for a thrust at one of the bats that hit his shield, which were proceeding to screeching in pain from having their wings roasted by his shield. The bat flew around him in a very predictable pattern, which had Tristan intercept their flying course with his spear head, slicing one of their already burning wings, dealing 4+2 damage to them and sapping one health for himself, bringing him back to 1 HP. This was exactly why attempting to attack him, unless the enemy was VERY powerful, usually ended for the better for Tristan. Well, he supposed that came with careful planning and the luck for receiving this shield from Alkor.

"This fight should be a breeze."

Tristan 33/33 Hate 5 Healed 2 HP from Life steal
Celes 29/29 Hate 2
unyie 15/15 Hate 1

Bat 1 17/17  

bat 2 9/20 burn 1 turn

bat 3 6/15 burn 1 turn

All deal 2 dmg