[PP-F2] Let There Be Light COMPLETE

Celes slices from behind one last time (2236 7-1+1=7) she jumped and let her blade cut through, felling it push through the bats digital flesh. It was over, Broken and done. She turned to Tristan and Unyie. "Alright guys, why don't we get that little young thing back to her mother? Lead the way, won't you Unyie?"

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(loot rules
 LD: 1-10
No loot!   :evil:

d20.png LD: 11-18
Any type of good item.
OR Mob health X 5 Col

d20.png LD: 19-21
Uncommon item of your choosing. (Must be submitted for approval)
OR Mob Health X 5 Col + 1 Bonus mat.

d20.png LD: 22+
Rare item of your choosing. (Must be submitted for approval)
OR Mob Health X 10 Col +1 Bonus mat.

d20.png LD: 25+:
Specialty Items. 
When a player scores 25+ on a LD roll from killing a monster they have a chance to obtain one of the specialty items listed below. To determine which item they receive they now use the Craft Die (CD) roll from the same post where they scored the 25+ LD roll. Compare the CD result with the result list below to determine which item you receive. CD modifiers do not effect this roll.

)

loot roll

id 2238 3+4 

obtain 1 mat

400 col dropped from the bat ((to be divided amoung the 3 players)

Unyie was happy that the bat was dead. Even though she did absolutely nothing to help kill the bats. She was proud and happy. The NPC hugged all 3 players, "Thank you so much heros you have saved my life. Please accept this as an reward... it is the least i can do for you. id 2237 (5+4) *25 = 175" however something caught her eye in the cave.

ID 2239: 18+4 

It was a treasure chest, "You guys there is treasure here. Let me open it i have the best luck."

ID 2471 LD 11. 2 mats & 300 Col.

Tristan received his own loot and tidied up his folders in his menu, which had become rather a mess as of late. If he was honest, he probably would have never done this quest on his own, so this was rather practical for him. Tristan unequipped his spear and shield and started walking with Celes to where she went "Shall we go brother?"