The best way to get started is to make information about your character easy to see;

See how Lessa. Life and I have our signatures? That's one way to show other people your journal, and your stats. I'd suggest at least linking your Journal in your signature so people can quickly see what kind of person they are going to be RPing with!

As for everything else, see the people RPing on the site and if you like someones character or RPing style send them a pM and ask if they want to join you in a quest or PP.

:)

The best way to get started is to make information about your character easy to see;

See how Lessa. Life and I have our signatures? That's one way to show other people your journal, and your stats. I'd suggest at least linking your Journal in your signature so people can quickly see what kind of person they are going to be RPing with!

As for everything else, see the people RPing on the site and if you like someones character or RPing style send them a pM and ask if they want to join you in a quest or PP.

:)

What would my base stats be? I've not been able to find the starting stats, I know that my current HP is 5 (Level x2 + 3) but that is about it

You can find stats here:

So your base damage is 1
And that is it.

You have 2 SP which you can put somewhere, Id suggest placing it in the weapon of your choice  (2 SP would raise the weapons rank and give you another +1 damage)   

Or armour, which gives you +1 damage mitigation

http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/2754-the-skill-system-guide/

You can find stats here:

So your base damage is 1

And that is it.

You have 2 SP which you can put somewhere, Id suggest placing it in the weapon of your choice  (2 SP would raise the weapons rank and give you another +1 damage)   

Or armour, which gives you +1 damage mitigation

http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/2754-the-skill-system-guide/

The weapon I am to get on here is a Nodachi, its the longsword version of a Katana, the blade & hilt is much longer. What skill would affect that?